PDA

View Full Version : Suspension optoins for 06-civic-Spok

MKI4EVA
14-11-2006, 10:50 PM
Hey guys,

Just curious as to what suspension options we have available in austraila atm?

I haven't been keeping up so have no idea.

I'm more interested in full options not half assie springs BS.

http://img.drive.com.au/drive_images/Editorial/2006/08/14/honda1M_m.jpg

http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/12h/www.edmunds.com//media/il/news/2006/1102/2007.civic.mugensi.500.jpg

Muzz
07-12-2006, 09:48 AM
can u be more specific, no one here is gunna type out a list of available options for you? like are u interested in suspension mods, engine, bracing? How bout doing a little research yourself. if u want coilovers or whatever, type in 06 civic coilovers in a search engine, or going to the website of a company such as tein or buddyclub and look at their product applications.

When somone goes out and buys a car, they havnt been "keeping up" with the products coming out for there car. They go and find out whats out there.
Its up to u, as it is up to everyone else, to find out what products are availiable for your car.

JasonGilholme
07-12-2006, 10:04 AM
Someone has D2's on there 06 civic i think.

EK4R
07-12-2006, 10:07 AM
yea man D2 coilovers. not that expensive too for a coilovers

have a read here

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55965&page=1

MKI4EVA
07-12-2006, 11:51 AM
can u be more specific, no one here is gunna type out a list of available options for you? like are u interested in suspension mods, engine, bracing? How bout doing a little research yourself. if u want coilovers or whatever, type in 06 civic coilovers in a search engine, or going to the website of a company such as tein or buddyclub and look at their product applications.

When somone goes out and buys a car, they havnt been "keeping up" with the products coming out for there car. They go and find out whats out there.
Its up to u, as it is up to everyone else, to find out what products are availiable for your car.

fark me.....you must of been in the mood to shoot some noob down bud. hold your horses!!

what part of "Hey guys,

I'm more interested in full options not half assie springs BS."

didn't you understand? question posed was in ref to suspension mods so why the fark are you talking about engine mods etc.

DO you have the new civic? if not then shut the fark up and don't be so keen to tell ppl to use search.

Play around with your nuts for a sec before you jump the gun again.

fark'n 19 yr old telling me to search.

Muzz
07-12-2006, 12:50 PM
yep, thats right

nice edit u made today, makes the question much more specific, and possible to answer, insted of what mods are there for the 06 civic!

can u be more specific, no one here is gunna type out a list of available options for you? like are u interested in suspension mods, engine, bracing?

question posed was in ref to suspension mods so why the fark are you talking about engine mods etc.

wasnt that way when i posted buddy, im not tryin to beat on ya, just explaining why ur question has gone 3 weeks without getting a single responce! and hey look, now uv edited it, making it more specific, like i recomended, seems ur getting the responces u wanted!

Dont whine to me for trying to help you understand how you need to go about finding the information your after. I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU!

aaronng
07-12-2006, 12:55 PM
Tein SS for FD2.

MKI4EVA
07-12-2006, 01:46 PM
yep, thats right

nice edit u made today, makes the question much more specific, and possible to answer, insted of what mods are there for the 06 civic!

wasnt that way when i posted buddy, im not tryin to beat on ya, just explaining why ur question has gone 3 weeks without getting a single responce! and hey look, now uv edited it, making it more specific, like i recomended, seems ur getting the responces u wanted!

Dont whine to me for trying to help you understand how you need to go about finding the information your after. I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU!

thanks you've just proved my point. Please refer to post dates.

Muzz
07-12-2006, 02:19 PM
thanks you've just proved my point. Please refer to post dates.

Refer to the last edited dates!
Dood, u edited it today, from "what mods are there for the 06 civic" to "what suspension mods are there for the 06 civic"
U know, and i know what ur original question was, and what date u changed it, stop trying to decieve everyone else, as u did when u changed ur origional question to make my responce seem stupid, before ripping into my responce.

didn't you understand? question posed was in ref to suspension mods so why the fark are you talking about engine mods etc.

Ur original question was so general and lazy, that no one bothered to answer, and it would of stayed that way, until i advised you how to go about asking it in a way that was actually possible to answer.

Ur original question was getting no responces, it was WAY to general, nothing for 3 weeks, u edited it today to "what suspension mods are there for the 06 civic" after i explained that u would need to be more specific to get any sort of responce, and surprise surprise, u got about 4 other posts today.

Are u trying to say u didnt change your question today?

aaronng
07-12-2006, 02:48 PM
Refer to the last edited dates!
Dood, u edited it today, from "what mods are there for the 06 civic" to "what suspension mods are there for the 06 civic"
U know, and i know what ur original question was, and what date u changed it, stop trying to decieve everyone else, as u did when u changed ur origional question to make my responce seem stupid, before ripping into my responce.

Ur original question was so general and lazy, that no one bothered to answer, and it would of stayed that way, until i advised you how to go about asking it in a way that was actually possible to answer.

Hey mate. Look at his edit date. "Last edited by MKI4EVA : 14-11-2006 at 11:54 PM."

That's not today. I've checked the thread log and he hasn't edited the title.

The only thing that has changed in this thread that it was moved into the suspension section today at 2:08pm.

Ur original question was getting no responces, it was WAY to general, nothing for 3 weeks, u edited it today to "what suspension mods are there for the 06 civic" after i explained that u would need to be more specific to get any sort of responce, and surprise surprise, u got about 4 other posts today.

Are u trying to say u didnt change your question today?
He got responses because you bumped up his thread to the top.

Dylanamus
07-12-2006, 02:53 PM
Muzz, stop wasting your time here and shoot me off some ball park figures on what's required to get coffee delivered via email! Coffee I can drink... NOW!

MKI4EVA: I don't want to get dragged into the battle, but if Muzz has any good points at all here, one of them is that your post is relying on other people doing more work and research than you. People tell you to search for this very reason.

Seriously just think a little bit more laterally when you search, like instead of just searching for "Civic 06 suspension", think about what area of handling you want to address first, then narrow it down to a kind of suspension, eg. springs/shocks, then maybe you decide coilovers.. then if you determine the specific model of your car (mine is EF8 for example), then you search for coilovers for that model, you'll get way more returns. Also the suggestion to work backwards, ie check out manufacturer websites and see if there's anything for your model, is also a good idea. You could use a search like suspension brands or something to help you there.

MKI4EVA
07-12-2006, 03:27 PM
Hey mate. Look at his edit date. "Last edited by MKI4EVA : 14-11-2006 at 11:54 PM."

The only thing that has changed in this thread that it was moved into the suspension section today at 2:08pm.

He got responses because you bumped up his thread to the top.

fark me dead hey, ppl don't know when to let up.

I can edit it back to how you like it Muzz and we'll call it quits.

Muzz
07-12-2006, 03:34 PM

ahhh ok my bad, sorry mk14eva. I miss read his question "as what mods are the for the 06 civic", and tried to offer some constructive critasism for his benifit, on how to go about asking more specific questions or simpley how to search for the info he wants using a search engine, only to recieve his abusive responce -
fark me.....you must of been in the mood to shoot some noob down bud. hold your horses!!

DO you have the new civic? if not then shut the fark up and don't be so keen to tell ppl to use search.

Play around with your nuts for a sec before you jump the gun again.

fark'n 19 yr old telling me to search.

once again i apoligise mk14eva, i honestly misread your question, and then believed u changed it to rip into me, however you responce was completly uncalled for when i was trying to offer you some help.

BlitZ
07-12-2006, 04:29 PM
There isnt much on '06 civic at all on this forum... so a search sometimes might not be a viable option..

I have yet to even see a lowered 06' civic on the road.. little alone find info on the car on this forum..

Try contacting whiteline.. i can almost guarantee you they will cut you a deal where they will use your car as a guinea pig..

however thats if u trust there products..
;)

... apart from coilovers what elase can be done? in terms of away bars, camber kits etc etc .. and more importantly what can be sourced from Austrlia..

Muzz
07-12-2006, 04:34 PM
There isnt much on '06 civic at all on this forum... so a search sometimes might not be a viable option..

Yeah i know, i was saying maby try a search engine like yahoo or google to see what options he can find for his model civic.

czy_sol87
07-12-2006, 05:40 PM
mate messing around with anything on ur new car will void the warranty
is it really worth the hassel