PDA

View Full Version : Forum Ban!!!

Twincam16
14-11-2006, 11:05 PM
Why was I banned for a week? Nobody gave me any idea or reason why and I was given some bullshit pop-up that I was given 3 warnings. Since when?

Why would you ban me for posting up a sale on behalf of a relo? Do you really want me to bullshit and say its my second car when nothing tells me that it isnt allowed?

I checked every fkng sticky thread in the sales section and there was nothing that stated this wasnt allowed - show me a link that hasnt been edited in the past week that is in that relevant section or fix it up for ****s sake because it will happen again. Fk I even brought it up in the thread when somebody had said it wasnt allowed and thought I corrected them after triple checking.

This forum is amazing - so much for a favor. Best Information, helpful people. Some of the Worst Mods. Makes me wonder why this place got hacked in first place. Down to a new low in my books.

yourfather
14-11-2006, 11:09 PM
Marketplace
Users can only sell items that belong to them. Hence there will be no selling on behalf of others.
pwn3d

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/legal.php

Twincam16
14-11-2006, 11:10 PM
Maybe you would like to ammend the rules aye?

- This forum is provided solely as a source of communication between users and Ozhonda bears no responsibility in the outcomes or in relation to the products / services sold.

- No selling of unrelated equipment. Ozhonda moderators/administrators deem the right to remove any items found to be unrelated at their discretion.

- No Group Buys are allowed on Ozhonda Forums.

- Selling multiple Items - If you are selling multiple items put them ALL in one post. Do not make individual posts for each item.

- It is a private forum for members only and no commercial posts will be allowed. If you would like to sell items commercially in the Traders forum, then PM me (wynode) and I will send you the details. Any posts suspected to be commercial will be removed without prior notice. Ozhonda reserves the right to distinuish commercial posts from non-commercial posts.

- Excessive bumping will not be allowed. Only the thread starter may bump his / her thread with a maximum of one bump per day.

Once again, Ozhonda bears no responsibility and you trade at your own risk.

By posting in this forum, you agree to the terms and conditions.

-Ozhonda

Twincam16
14-11-2006, 11:12 PM
pwn3d

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/legal.php

If you didnt notice, this is not in the MARKETPLACE section. Dont you think it would be smart to add it into the RELEVANT section instead of searching a whole forum before posting a sale?

Give me your bullshit.

yourfather
14-11-2006, 11:12 PM
I'm not able to amend the rules because
a) i have no part in the moderator team, i'm just a supporter
b) i abide by them most of the time, and if i break them, fair cop.
c) i'd take this to PM rather than starting a thread about it.
d) Legal encompasses the entire site. SO therefore, it should be your first point of call vis-a-vis posting guidelines.

p.s. carrying on and having a crack at me, swearing etc, just proves that you've got no control over your emotions.

wynode
14-11-2006, 11:15 PM
Twincam16, I think you need to calm down a bit and then re-read what you have said. Yourfather has pretty much spelt it all out IMO.

Twincam16
14-11-2006, 11:17 PM
Ive listened to your crap in the past yourfather including my only -rep point for a stupid topic which you shouldnt have been allowed to give. If you arent able to amend rules, you might want to keep out and leave it to the MODERATORS who this was aimed at before you start trying to put me down with 'owned' and all that stupid talk.

By the way, this question has already been emailed to mods before being put up. Dont Assume...

DLO01
14-11-2006, 11:18 PM
Twincam, you have done wrong by the rules as stated above.
I and a whole lot of other members know that rule by heart.
You have been a registered user here for over a year.

Cop it sweet and get over it.

I don't think anyone else will care.

Twincam16
14-11-2006, 11:20 PM
Twincam16, I think you need to calm down a bit and then re-read what you have said. Yourfather has pretty much spelt it all out IMO.

You might want to re-read what I wrote.

I didnt ask for an answer where to find it on one of Australias Largest forums. I asked for a reason why I was banned and to have the Marketplace thread fixed up with a reason so people dont make the mistake I did Otherwise you arent doing your job properly. I obviously know that my post wasnt allowed "after" I got banned. So you might want to edit it for future reference.

Am I Wrong?

Twincam16
14-11-2006, 11:23 PM
Twincam, you have done wrong by the rules as stated above.

Cop it sweet and get over it.

I don't think anyone else will care.

DLO01, you know from CrxAus im not a silly prick looking for bullshit on forums, im just here for some info. Somebody left out information and not warned users before getting banned. Simple. Im not the first and definetly not the last if its not edited. As for my 3 warnings, no idea what thats about.

Edit: All im asking is its changed and added to relevant section, and asking one of the mods to Pm me explaining my 3 warnings so I can understand what I did wrong in past, because seriously ive got no idea. If you dont explain something, its going to happen again. If im working, and one of my juniors fcks up, I tell them to get off their arse and drill in what they have done wrong. It rarely repeats itself.

yourfather
14-11-2006, 11:26 PM
so, yeah, look forward to discussing the inconsistencies in your arguments again after your 2nd ban expires.

:D

p.s. if I gave you a -ve rep, you probably deserved it.

wynode
14-11-2006, 11:28 PM
When you were banned what was the message that came up after you logged in?

As for the marketplace sticky have you tried PMing one of the mods to have it updated? The reason we try and put up everything in the T&C is because it is much easier to manage. The Marketplace stickies are there just for your conveniance. I might look into getting rid of the stickies and putting an announcement instead....but then you have people complaining that they didn't see it.

Twincam16, you have been warned twice before you were banned this time for the following reasons:

1. 31/05/2006 - Posting up non-honda parts for sale that belonged to another user
2. 04/08/2006 - Started up an EOI thread for a groupbuy (neither of which we allow).

Someone even replied in your last thread saying that it was against the rules yet you did nothing.

But given the history anyone would think you'd take a few minutes to read through the relevant T&C (which even have headings for the relevant sections).

Twincam16
14-11-2006, 11:29 PM
so, yeah, look forward to discussing the inconsistencies in your arguments again after your 2nd ban expires.

:D

p.s. if I gave you a -ve rep, you probably deserved it.

It was actually for a thread you thought was stupid.

Would you like one in return for being a smartass? :thumbsup:

yourfather
14-11-2006, 11:30 PM
do whatever you like man, just dont cry with the consequences.

muchlike this thread "OMGZ.. GOT BANNUD. ARGH.. U N00BZ R NOT 1337"

wynode
14-11-2006, 11:30 PM
It was actually for a thread you thought was stupid.

Would you like one in return for being a smartass? :thumbsup:
Now now fellas calm down. yourfather was just trying to point out the rules for you. We don't want to see any abuse of the PQ points system.

Twincam16
14-11-2006, 11:37 PM
Twincam16, you have been warned twice before you were banned this time for the following reasons:

1. 31/05/2006 - Posting up non-honda parts for sale that belonged to another user
2. 04/08/2006 - Started up an EOI thread for a groupbuy (neither of which we allow).

Someone even replied in your last thread saying that it was against the rules yet you did nothing.

But given the history anyone would think you'd take a few minutes to read through the relevant T&C (which even have headings for the relevant sections).

Thanks for explaining that Wynode, those two points are news to me. You guys have very strict policy though. One of those was actually a request for something which nobody knew where to post, didnt belong in Where to find or any other section, so stuck it in Crx/Civic as it was more like general info. Both werent brought to my attention though. So passed it as standard mistake?

The person who replied made me double check. Didnt see in sticky and kept going otherwise it def would have been fixed. Every other forum has this in place, OH has adopted this, but havnt added my point to the Sticky, where every other point seems to have been pointed out.

I understand what I posted was wrong, and thanks for clearing up previous incidents, but Im asking you to fix the sticky in Marketplace (which should be checked) to add "no posting on behalf of others". Instead of having to look at every other section sticky/info to make sure. Really is a pain in the arse if you think about it.

Twincam16
14-11-2006, 11:43 PM
Now now fellas calm down. yourfather was just trying to point out the rules for you. We don't want to see any abuse of the PQ points system.

I wont waste my time with him.

Bayani
15-11-2006, 09:31 AM
I think Twincam makes a valid point in regards to the ammendment of the Sticky to include no Posting of others.

Can this be closed now?

bennjamin
15-11-2006, 01:01 PM
Twincam , it was I that banned you. No need to make a hiss and fuss ~ you have been warned twice before.

Twincam , i have ammemded the sticky in the FS section too - please refer to - http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4033

At the end of the day the rules are written and you amoungst all others have instant access to any queries and thoughts from Us as moderators.

I must warn you and others , to pm a moderator BEFORE posting anything that might be considered agaisnt the rules.

Closed