my ride is a 98 GSi with a T28 turbo..... if you wanna know more, ask! :p

JDM_RoCkz#3
15-11-2006, 10:09 AM
welcome 2 da forums...

sounds like u got a nice ride.. post up some pics please..:D:D

cya around buddy..

Joeyboy
15-11-2006, 12:23 PM
yeh g'day! welcome to OH. got any pix u wanna share? there's a thread somewhere on how to post pix. just search for it & u shall find.

here, i found a link

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=572

Q_ball
15-11-2006, 03:09 PM
Welcome :)

[SDCTVE]
15-11-2006, 03:14 PM
ill post some pix up soon, is there anyone else on here that has a turbo B18b?

Q_ball
15-11-2006, 03:22 PM
*puts hand up* :wave:

wkdteg
15-11-2006, 03:50 PM
LoL qball.. sdctve likes it up the ass too :thumbsup:

jdmlvn
15-11-2006, 03:54 PM
LoL qball.. sdctve likes it up the ass too :thumbsup:
^^ rofl

welcome seductive. :)

wkdteg
15-11-2006, 03:59 PM
bish... qball is our resident man lover... so ive read

jdmkid91
16-11-2006, 02:25 AM
welcome to the forums :)

Stoosh
16-11-2006, 09:05 AM
hey mate, welcome to OH

hope you enjoy yourself

[SDCTVE]
04-12-2006, 11:17 AM
i cant be bothered loading up pics of the car, so heres the link to the add,
oh im sellin it lol

Chuckz
04-12-2006, 09:55 PM
nice ride dude, welcome to ozhonda

panda[cRx]
06-12-2006, 06:38 AM
looks like GSIPSI

[SDCTVE]
06-12-2006, 07:44 AM
it is very similiar to gsi psi....but better :P

GSI-PSI
10-12-2006, 06:47 PM
lmao panda, you picked it like a dirty nose

Fattony
10-12-2006, 06:57 PM
;998704']it is very similiar to gsi psi....but better :P

Hrmmm i doubt that it looks better, ricier maybe but not better. :p

Ive seen you driving that thing round dude, you have no mechanical sympathy, its going to be a matter of time before you launch a rod through the block or something to that accord.

P.S why are you selling it mate??

90LAN
10-12-2006, 07:07 PM
nice mate welcome!

wkdteg
11-12-2006, 02:07 AM

Ive seen you driving that thing round dude, you have no mechanical sympathy, its going to be a matter of time before you launch a rod through the block or something to that accord.

bish is relentless when it comes 2 driving that thing! went for a spin with him... every launch... every shift is ***n hard!
must admit though... the thing goes hard
just needs the recaros :p

[SDCTVE]
11-12-2006, 08:45 PM

when/where have have u seen me driving it around? .... ur actually talkin out of your *** cos i BARELY give it to it!

i know your pats mate and your tryna cover up..... creatd is booked out ha? ;)

im sellin it cos i cant afford the insurance!

marcus
12-12-2006, 01:30 AM
y did u buy a gsi?? did it come with the turbo when u bought it??

[SDCTVE]
12-12-2006, 07:39 AM
yea i bought it with a turbo setup

GSI-PSI
12-12-2006, 04:12 PM
;1004683']when/where have have u seen me driving it around? .... ur actually talkin out of your *** cos i BARELY give it to it!

i know your pats mate and your tryna cover up..... creatd is booked out ha? ;)

im sellin it cos i cant afford the insurance!

Easy tiger, no need to get paranoid. And whats with the cover up stuff your mentioning. Buddy i honestly didnt know that the engine was on the way out til i rang Midas myself and asked the mechanic what he said to you when you had the car checked out. Now when he says to you that the compression is down in 1 cylinder and you still bought the car then hey dont go putting the blame on me for sellin it to ya. Like i told ya before you picked it up, i didnt wanna sell the thing to you because i knew you were going to be nothing but a headache. I shoulda kept the car and spent the 6 - $700 and replaced the engine if i knew the dramas you were going to give me. On a serious note $11,800 is a steal for a 98' gsi with over $6000 of extras under the bonet and thruought the car. Just spend the cash and get yaself another engine and maybe drop the psi down to 6 pounds or something if you say you BARELY give it to the car. Oh and by the way, since the day i sold that to ya i kept getting phonecalls from heaps of people almost every day sayin you were drivin that thing around everywhere when it was still in my name. Not to mention the speeding and parking fines. Fattony must have been just another one of the people on the gsi-psi sighting list.

[SDCTVE]
13-12-2006, 07:46 AM
im giving you dramas am i??

untill now i havent givin you any dramas but i think ill start!!!!!!

i found out just after i bought it, that a mates friend was lookin at it too, and you took it to nismo to check out and they found more things wrong then just low compression in one of the cylinders.

i guess its my fault for takin it to 'Midas'. only cos it was the last resort.... but the point is, you obviously knew from nismo before i checked it. thats why you wouldnt take it to a proper performance joint, makin up Bullsh*t about no time and crap.

i still bought the car cos i didnt see the compresion thing a problem, but the car has potential for other things goin wrong.

big shit if it was still in your name! you get 14 days to transfer the car over. your not payin for the fines so get over it!

GSI-PSI
13-12-2006, 11:13 PM
Ye as if u havent given me dramas. spare me. I cop the third degree from ya parents cos you were too scared to speak to me in person or even send a message to give me the details i needed. Your dad tells me he wasnt aware that you had the car checked out by a mechanic. Mate your obviously pissed at me for sellin you the car even though you were well aware of the condition. And meh as if i was going to tell you nismo checked the car out. Welcome to the world of sellin cars mate. Look im not here for a fight. I was just clealy stating the facts and giving you some cheaper alternatives so you dont get brainwashed by alot of these noobs on this forum. Obviously you dont know much about cars at all and if your scared a powerful car is going to break something then why the hell did you buy a turbo car for. Ill just tell you that if your after performance be prepared to spend the cash and be prepared for things to break down.

EuroAccord13
14-12-2006, 12:02 AM
Keep the debate/argument/rebuttals to PM... We don't need this here...

IF I or any other Moderators see anymore of this AFTER THIS POST I MAKE... You can be sure that it will be CLOSED.....

Have a nice day.....

[SDCTVE]
14-12-2006, 05:52 PM
i was asleep when you came...serves you right for comin around to my house anyway. and yea, exaclty my point, you knew the car had problems.. so dont talk out of your ass saying " i honestly didnt know the engine was on its way out" or whatever you said. and im not scared of spending money on a powerful car, its this particular car, its been ****ed around with too much and the expenses wont stop!

wkdteg
14-12-2006, 11:32 PM
can sum1 close this thread... its gettin rediculous

EuroAccord13
16-12-2006, 12:14 AM
YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD...

CLOSED.... we don't need this here!