PDA

View Full Version : PQ Points Notification?

JasonGilholme
23-11-2006, 03:23 PM
Hey guys

Just wondering if its possible to have a notification pop up when you get a PQ point? Like when you get a PM?

The PQ system is good but if a notification came up it'd be like OH telling you that you made a good post and that you should keep up the good work.

What ya think?

Jase

DLO01
23-11-2006, 03:49 PM
I think thats a good idea. That way you get told when you have made a good post or bad post, it makes you aware as soon as you log on.

I think a lot of people on these forums still are not aware of the Points System. This would also be good to make them aware of the scheme. :thumbsup:

bennjamin
23-11-2006, 06:29 PM
just have a squiz at your userCP. That way you can know :)

To some people ( like ECUMAN etc lol) it would be annoying...with the constant pop-ups etc. I see it as a waste of bandwidth no offense.

panda[cRx]
23-11-2006, 06:35 PM
^ for once i agreee

Eclipsor
23-11-2006, 09:46 PM
Maybe, if it's possible, make it an option. Just like how pm popups or even pm email notification is optional.

wynode
23-11-2006, 11:53 PM
Sorry guys but it's not an option. I click my UserCP link everytime I login and you can see you PQ points/comments there.

DLO01
24-11-2006, 08:10 AM
Thats cool guys.

I am positive that "A LOT" of people on these forums are not 'Aware' of the Points System.

Is there anyway this could be addressed to make everyone aware?

I know yes they could search and Read on the subject. But if you 'don't now about it' your not going to search about it.

JasonGilholme
24-11-2006, 08:39 AM
Well thats not cool. lol

I still think that there needs to be more promoting done for the Points system.

EuroDude
24-11-2006, 10:06 AM
Just use this link when entering ozhonda
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/usercp.php

wynode
24-11-2006, 11:00 PM
Thats cool guys.

I am positive that "A LOT" of people on these forums are not 'Aware' of the Points System.

Is there anyway this could be addressed to make everyone aware?

I know yes they could search and Read on the subject. But if you 'don't now about it' your not going to search about it.
Is this in regards to people being able to sell things or in regards to knowing to take more note of posts made by people with more PQ points?

In regards to the first point I've made.....we'll be putting up a message for all "Newcomers" explaing that they can't sell till the meet the criteria and also be putting in a link to info on the pQ points system.