PDA

View Full Version : G'day to all at OZHONDA. ***photo update***

Jarkz
11-12-2006, 05:57 PM
:wave: I'm a newborn Honda man (Ex Nissan man) so G'day all!

Last Nissan I owned was a 1992 180SX (Great car as I respect all automotive cars, but nothing compares to Hondas engineering and reliability)

My 1st Honda was a 1988 Honda CRX - D16A8 with cams,header,cat-back & AEM style intake (I loved it but had to sell it due to other commitments :o)

My 2nd Honda was a stock as a rock 1990 DA9 Integra (sold it)

My 3rd Honda which I still have and will keep probably for ever is a 1993 EG Si Sedan
with currently a D16A9 and soon to be treated to a H22a VTEC :p. (Excuse the EH on my profile... Its an EG)

MY 4th honda EG sedan..... selling it to get a hatchback for my H22A conversion!!!!!

Thanks all, and I look forward to your responses.

Here are some shots of my 1st :honda: love (CRX)

Sensei
12-12-2006, 07:08 AM
Hi & Welcome Jarkz.

SiReal
13-12-2006, 10:01 PM
Welcome Jarkz, nice colectiono f cars you had/have!

if ur in melb, keep an eye out in teh events forum (we have a few coffee meets and stuff like that going on)

Jarkz
13-12-2006, 10:26 PM
Welcome Jarkz, nice colectiono f cars you had/have!

if ur in melb, keep an eye out in teh events forum (we have a few coffee meets and stuff like that going on)

SIReal is that you in your Avatar :confused: If not sorry but great minda think alike if get what I mean :thumbsup:

SiReal
13-12-2006, 10:39 PM
ooh shucks. haha... shes my to be wife.

actually, u can find pics of us melb guys in the past events forum - farewell yourf and jamchen cruise.

Jarkz
13-12-2006, 10:50 PM
ooh shucks. haha... shes my to be wife.

actually, u can find pics of us melb guys in the past events forum - farewell yourf and jamchen cruise.

Your a lucky man (She's Hot :thumbsup: ) all the best to you and her from me & ASIMO.
See you in the forums and I'm look into your drive days..... Bye for now.