PDA

View Full Version : eibach + koni yellow on ek1

gbang007
15-12-2006, 10:18 PM
anyone have any experiences with koni yellow and eibach pro kit? i am looking at getting eibach as i already have the konis......is the setup good? i want it mainly for looks so i still want the ride as smooth as possible........i want to drop it so the top of the wheel sits around the end of the fender....i heard that with eibach....sometimes the rear end is slightly higher...is this true?

Duesta
15-12-2006, 11:11 PM
eibach pro kits and koni yellows are probably one of the best combos for shocks + springs you can get without resorting to the coilovers option.
The eibachs give your car a good ride height which is further adjustable with the koni yellows. The smoothness of your ride will mainly depend on the damper settings you adjust it to on your konis, tweak it to your preference. The eibachs should give u a very nice ride height, although it does seem to make the rear end sit higher on EK civics. Doesn't seem to be a problem on other cars though.

Try looking at the eiback sportline range, they would probably give you a much nicer looking ride height if its just looks you're after. The springs are firmer on the sportlines than the prokits though.

Sexc86
16-12-2006, 06:21 AM
i have this setup and its awsome! very firm and not saggy

gbang007
17-12-2006, 10:46 PM
is the ride still comfortable though?