PDA

View Full Version : H22A wiring harness help.

Jarkz
16-12-2006, 03:11 PM
I am aware that I can modify my original engine harness and fit prelude connecters and lenghten wiries etc to suit my H22A conversion to make the show run, but are there any companys/manufactures that sell a pre-made plug and play harness for this conversion?

If so can you please tell me where to look etc.

Thanks...... JaRkZ.

Edgeauto
16-12-2006, 03:21 PM
What car is the H22A going in? H22A has an OBD1 ECU connecters so if you have an OBD1 car the ECU will plug straight in. IF it's an OBD0 or OBD2 car you will need a harness. Check my signature fo harnesses:)

Jarkz
16-12-2006, 04:00 PM
What car is the H22A going in? H22A has an OBD1 ECU connecters so if you have an OBD1 car the ECU will plug straight in. IF it's an OBD0 or OBD2 car you will need a harness. Check my signature fo harnesses:)

the H22A is going into my "93" EG Si sedan. I think my civic is OBD1 and form what information I have gathered? The H22A that I'm getting is from a JDM prelude (Im told it's a 94-95 H22A fitted engine, if there's any difference and presume is also OBD1)? Can someone confirm this? But If I can get a pre-wired plug and play harness instead of cutting / lengthing and modifiying bits form the prelude harness (injectors plugs / ALT wiring etc) to the civic harness i will consider it for both the ease and achive a neat factory appreance :p .

Edgeauto
16-12-2006, 04:17 PM
There are places in the US that if you send them your looms they will do it for you but other than that its all up to you. Yes your car is OBD1 so the ECU will plug straight in but you will have to add IAB, Knock and 4 wire O2 sensor wires from the ECU. I cant think of the engine bay layouts from the top of my head but if possible the neatest job would be to re-pin it at the strut top connector.

fatboyz39
16-12-2006, 05:35 PM
hodatech is your friend.