PDA

View Full Version : how far koni yellows lower your car....

gbang007
19-12-2006, 12:09 AM
does anyone know how far koni yellows lower your car? i know there is only one setting to for a lower car but what is the measurement? can you tell if it is on a lower setting or not just by looking at it? because i got my guards rolled today and asked them to lower it but then i saw that they had written on a piece of paper that they ran out of time but they didnt say anything to me so i just left it. also...........when you get your guards rolled....i thought that the fender would be bent back so that its almost parrallel to the car body of the car because mine is still sitting at about 90 degrees and then it curls upwards where the black trim used to be whereas i thought it would be sitting back to back, 180 degrees with the panel above the wheel if you know what i mean......anyways.....i need help as i am going to lower my car and need to decide how much it needs lowering thats all.....cheers

SiReal
19-12-2006, 11:18 AM
according to my konis for my accord, the second perch is 1 inch lower in teh front. the rear is approx 1.3 inches