PDA

View Full Version : EG sedan Rear Bar (Pic's Are on there now)

Jarkz
19-12-2006, 01:08 AM
I would like to know if this this bar for the EG civic JDM and ADM (USA) yellow coupe would fit my 4dr sedan? It looks like it would but the supplier reckons it won't? Can someone confrim that it would or would'nt fit....?

The pic's small I know but thats the suppliers shot.

Will the rear bar lip on the red car fit onto a sedan rear bar also?

stoodamire
19-12-2006, 02:08 AM
i see nothing...

28RAG
19-12-2006, 02:48 PM
Wouldnt think so, same as the EK coupe and sedan the rear bars are different due to length's and depth's.

Plus without pics we couldnt tell you if there is a local version made for the 4 door

Jarkz
19-12-2006, 09:53 PM
i see nothing...

Pic's are uploaded now...

NeRV
19-12-2006, 10:09 PM
dude if the supplier says no... then its a no... his selling it.

Sydsyd
19-12-2006, 10:17 PM
the rear bar looks like buddy club...could be wrong...

(pls correct if i'm wrong) i think front bar for coupe and sedan are the same while sides and back are different...

Jarkz
19-12-2006, 10:18 PM
dude if the supplier says no... then its a no... his selling it.

I understand that it won't be a direct fit but surely it could be modified alittle
to suit I would have thought?

Sydsyd
19-12-2006, 10:24 PM
I understand that it won't be a direct fit but surely it could be modified alittle to suit I would have thought?

if u have the right amount of money, any bodykit for any car can be fitted onto ur car...

i was going to fit a 6th gen accord lip onto my EG, but since it costs almost double for modifying, fitting and painting compared to a straight fit bodykit...i cbf and selling them now:p

Jarkz
19-12-2006, 10:33 PM
if u have the right amount of money, any bodykit for any car can be fitted onto ur car...

i was going to fit a 6th gen accord lip onto my EG, but since it costs almost double for modifying, fitting and painting compared to a straight fit bodykit...i cbf and selling them now:p

Have you got pic's of the one's your selling out of curiosity?

Sydsyd
19-12-2006, 10:40 PM
see the items for sale section...look for Accord bodykit thread...i think should be page 2 by now...

if i want to fit the lip, i have to cut the middle part of the front lip to make it shorter, and join them together again, and might have to do a bit of smoothing around...i also have to cut the skirts to fit, and modify the rear pod a lot...and it costs almost double compared to a straight fit lip kit...

Jarkz
22-12-2006, 09:46 PM
Thanks for the info Sydsyd.............