PDA

View Full Version : 86 civic hatch mods????

HondaCivic
06-10-2003, 09:35 PM
Does anyone have any pics or know were you can get side skirts, front lip or custom rear bumper??

Also does anyone know honda wheels i can wack straight on? like 90ish prelude or new civic ones??

Thanks, Brendan

Sayo
06-10-2003, 10:29 PM
Unfortunately after market parts for the 3rd gen Civic are almost non existant here in Australia. Side skirts, front lip or custom rear bumpers are not available unless someone was to custom make them.

The majority of Honda wheels (4 x 100 pattern) will fit without a problem

HondaCivic
06-10-2003, 10:36 PM
Theres a guy at my tafe ive seen his car, its all stock from the looks, but the model down from mine (same body just diff lights, engine, interior ect) and has a diff bumper, never seen it before, dunno if its custom but instead of it folding under it goes straight down, looks mad!

Sayo
06-10-2003, 10:40 PM
There were a few sold years ago, but no-one I know of currently produces them.

for inspiration on 3rd generation hatches (and 1st & 2nd gen CRX's) www.redpepperracing.com

The site is down at the moment, but should be back up in 24 hours

Setanta
06-10-2003, 11:11 PM
Try and either get the limited edition set that came on the Aussie Civics or a complete JDM Si front end and rear bumper - get the interior while you are at it, it left the Ausie varient for dead :)

HondaCivic
07-10-2003, 12:08 AM
What limited edition?

I have the limited edition Grand Prix, was there another limited edition??

were can i get these bumpers from?

Setanta
07-10-2003, 11:13 PM
That's the one - in which case disregard ;)

I was thinking the Mugen 5 spoke wheels would look cool on it with a drop in height - forget a kit - it's a nice looking car as is :)