PDA

View Full Version : JDM Foglight for Odyssey

AusAccord
29-12-2006, 07:38 AM
Have purchased a set of foglight fm Honda Japan and very pleased with the blue color look which the same as the headlight. suprised that the switch is attached with the indicator/light control stick beside steering wheel. can someone tell me if the same as the original Honda factory foglight? and my question is will i void the warranty if the installation not done by Honda.

aka_NSX
29-12-2006, 04:05 PM
actually thats the Foglight for the Absolute Odyssey, did u buy it from Honda in Australia ?

and i dont think will void ur warranty as long as u install it right

AusAccord
29-12-2006, 10:16 PM
hi aka, thats for the model Odyssey Modulo and order thru friends fm Honda in Japan. herewith the pic of the foglight fm Honda Japan website. thinking of let dealer for installation but they will cut my arm. anyway, tks for yr advice and do you have foglight on yr Ody?

AusAccord
29-12-2006, 10:21 PM
herewith the pic of the foglight fm Honda Japan website.

http://i16.tinypic.com/29dtm2x.jpg

whtdc2
30-12-2006, 08:13 AM
i think it is different to the OZ one, as mine is different to yours

AusAccord
30-12-2006, 08:45 AM
so where is yr fog switch located at interior? can i see pics of yrs

aka_NSX
30-12-2006, 09:43 AM
hi aka, thats for the model Odyssey Modulo and order thru friends fm Honda in Japan. herewith the pic of the foglight fm Honda Japan website. thinking of let dealer for installation but they will cut my arm. anyway, tks for yr advice and do you have foglight on yr Ody?

ATM i dont have one i just put a mesh grille on mine (pic attached), my friend in japan is still looking for 2nd hand one for me, and i guess u paid quite expensive for the foglight, so where r u gonna get them install ?

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~nolimit33/mypic214.JPG

whtdc2
30-12-2006, 10:33 AM
so where is yr fog switch located at interior? can i see pics of yrs
switch is attached with the indicator/light control stick beside steering wheel. same as yours

AusAccord
30-12-2006, 12:00 PM
aka, nice look on yr Ody. will neg with Honda dealer to install the fog while the front lip been ordered/installed, then it can be done in one lot for bumper removal. have you posted yr Ody in gallary section? want to see more :D

aka_NSX
30-12-2006, 04:01 PM
aka, nice look on yr Ody. will neg with Honda dealer to install the fog while the front lip been ordered/installed, then it can be done in one lot for bumper removal. have you posted yr Ody in gallary section? want to see more :D

if u want we can do the install, for for more details please PM me,

and this the link for my ODYSSEY (http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57117)

and if u need any screen or roof mount screen this is what i did for mine

click here (http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57724)

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3756&stc=1&d=1167458864

cheers

AusAccord
30-12-2006, 07:00 PM
sweet!! tks yr offer and will let you know. i got the same illumiate door sills as yrs. have you installed any stainless plate for the boot? i stuffed one and all curved up by now, wasted my own $$$

btw, do you know which wires (color) fm the factory stereo for the rear speakers? i need to wire them for the 3rd row speakers.

aka_NSX
30-12-2006, 07:12 PM
sweet!! tks yr offer and will let you know. i got the same illumiate door sills as yrs. have you installed any stainless plate for the boot? i stuffed one and all curved up by now, wasted my own $$$

btw, do you know which wires (color) fm the factory stereo for the rear speakers? i need to wire them for the 3rd row speakers.

sorry i post it on the other thread,

anyway

actually last time when i pull the stereo i didnt write it down the colour code for the speaker so i cant help u, sorry

phily
30-12-2006, 08:13 PM
Fog switch is the same place in AU model as well.

the honda dealer installed ours for free...

AusAccord
31-12-2006, 10:21 AM
Hi Phil, which Honda dealer so generous :eek: pm me if you don't mind.

Hi Aka, will install speakers at the anchor point of seat belt for baby seat. there are three anchor pt at the rear and will use two at the side.

aka_NSX
31-12-2006, 12:09 PM
hmm, its going to be very loud for ppl sitting at the end row coz its straight up their ear :eek:

AusAccord
31-12-2006, 01:14 PM
u r correct, thinking of using headphone jack in case need to be disconnected, but normally only 4 people occupied the Ody. btw, how many Ody u owned due two different front sceen mod (1 standard n 1 luxury) u have been posted

aka_NSX
01-01-2007, 07:34 PM
u r correct, thinking of using headphone jack in case need to be disconnected, but normally only 4 people occupied the Ody. btw, how many Ody u owned due two different front sceen mod (1 standard n 1 luxury) u have been posted

hmm, thats sound good.....

mine is the basic one and the lux one is my sister, coz i havent finish installing the roof mount screen yet still waiting for the Panasonic 13" screen, so i just post my sister one since i'm the one that installing them anyway......