PDA

View Full Version : Hello

HIDCBL
03-01-2007, 01:08 AM
Hey all

My name is Luke

While i'm not all that into honda's i thought i should sign up, as my gf is very very much in to them and is hopefully getting one soon. Since she is getting one, i thought i might as well learn a bit about them (as a good bf should do)

My gf is "Nikki" btw.

Anywho, as you can see from my sign in name, i am in to car audio.

For those in to car audio, i have a T4-15 strapped to an E-audio300D putting out 2000wrms at 2 ohms in a 4.5 cuft box tuned to 37 hertz in the boot of a VT commodore.

I know... a commodore... but it was my best option at the time, (2 years ago). I am currently searching for a Supra (NA) to replace the commo. I fkn love supras.

Anyways, i am also searching for an old CRX i can use for an SPL car as i am fairly in to car audio and the commo is just too big...

Can anyone tell me what i should be paying for a early 90's CRX???
Don't really care on colour, or conditon, as the interior will be pulled to bits anyways. As long as i can make it to NSW and back in it then it will do.. :)

I hope to be a frequent poster on the forums. While i can't add much advice on hondas, i do know a great deal about car audio, and have a fairly decent knowledge base on suspension, brakes, and basic engine stuff. :)

I hope i can help some people on here, and possibly make some new friends. I'm sure i'll see you all on the next cruise me and nikki go on. (she can't drive for 8 weeks cause of her surgery thingy)

:)

SLOWEGG
03-01-2007, 05:14 AM
Hello and welcome!

vanxpress
03-01-2007, 05:26 AM
halo nicki an welcome..

adammet04
03-01-2007, 12:55 PM
hello and welcome,

anglesea is a fair trip to the east siiide...!

CRX's (just from memopry after looking at carsales a few months ago, are around the 6k to 10k area...

your sound setup *sounds* (excuse the pun) impressive..

for sure turn up to the meets..just beware you might get a vtec sticker or honda sticker slapped on the VT !

HIDCBL
03-01-2007, 11:06 PM
Rofl.... we will be turning up in her mirage i can assure you of that!!! lol

Nikki
05-01-2007, 11:57 PM
so... are you hot?

Chi
06-01-2007, 12:00 AM
Your GF is Nikki?

you poor poor soul.

HIDCBL
06-01-2007, 12:19 AM