PDA

View Full Version : 8th Gen New Civic Check List !!

asgr8
06-01-2007, 02:10 AM
Hi, I just found this checklist on another 8th gen site. Well i will be going to pick up my car next week. Well do u guys who got new civic checked sumthing . This is my first Brand new car so i am not sure abt whole scene here. Well talking abt this List .. It is HUGE. and if i started checking all that,Will take lot of time and my dealer will not be very hapy i guess..
So what u guys did and what u think i should do .Just ignore it altogether or check a few imp thinngs ... and if few imp things then what are those few things ?
Will appreciate ur help guys .. !

Thanks

rhk
06-01-2007, 04:47 AM
hey congrats on the new car.

just like to point out that thats the checklist that is done by the dealer. they will give you a copy of that or similar when you buy your car and it will have everythign ticked off and filled in so you can drive away without having to check everything yourself :P

neways welcome to the 8th gen club :D

dyljoy
06-01-2007, 10:46 AM
Agree with ur points, should be everyone get this sheet when u get the car~
just make sure ur car's painting is fine, not mark on it b4 u drive it home

JaCe
07-01-2007, 01:17 AM
Yeh if you didn't get that sheet.. you should ask them for it. It's very important- esp if something screws up later on.

asgr8
08-01-2007, 07:27 PM
Thanks Mates... Yea just got home with the car .. very happy and yea they gave me the sheeet with all ticks etc .. so All good now ... Thanks for ur help anyways .. and yea.. NOW I AM OFFICIALLY member of th gen civic group :)

jeffske
08-01-2007, 08:24 PM
i say check it yourself, if the dealer isnt happy tell him you can take your money elsewhere