PDA

View Full Version : Ur first honda! SCRATCH..............

higgo_69
06-01-2007, 11:08 PM
ok so i got my 5th Gen Prelude yesterday, in great condition, i was reversing in my driveway and hit my other car(VT commo, in the way, peice of SH**) so now i have a scrach on my prelude and my commo which i hate and am trying to sell(99 vt berlina $5500, for sale in 2 weeks pm me) its not a huge scrach but enough to piss me off, double trouble hit combo haha!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh ------------- SCRATCH !!!!!! sorry i cant spell< lol> i fixed it.

Rice_4_life
06-01-2007, 11:12 PM
niceeeeeeee. well tats wot u get for owning a holden... j/k j/k :P bad luck mate.

higgo_69
06-01-2007, 11:17 PM
niceeeeeeee. well tats wot u get for owning a holden... j/k j/k :P bad luck mate.

i was overseas, the holden was a good buy, so i took it, i was always going to get another honda, after my accord, it just took time,

Rice_4_life
06-01-2007, 11:27 PM
well bad luk anyways, i havent scratched mine so far but it did cum wit 2 nicely scraped areas =.=

Mr_will
06-01-2007, 11:28 PM
ok so i got my 5th Gen Prelude yesterday, in great condition, i was reversing in my driveway and hit my other car(VT commo, in the way, peice of SH**) so now i have a scrach on my prelude and my commo which i hate and am trying to sell(99 vt berlina $5500, for sale in 2 weeks pm me) its not a huge scrach but enough to piss me off, double trouble hit combo haha!

that sucks dude, but remember this is the noob forum not the for sale forum :)

higgo_69
06-01-2007, 11:39 PM
that sucks dude, but remember this is the noob forum not the for sale forum :)

yeah i know i wont sell it here no way everyone is to smart, everyone holdens suck, all the are is trouble,

Vinnie
06-01-2007, 11:45 PM
lol reminds me of the time my mate backed his mums new crv sport into his dads calais... lol :p

Boban
07-01-2007, 05:31 PM
Someone scratched my eg in a parking lot while i was shopping (ba57ards, better hope i don't catch you) from the rear door all along the rear guard and onto the rear bumper. Anyways, i used 'RE-PO Paint Doctor' to polish the living crap out of it (took me about 2 hours) and it all came out appart from the rear bumper on which they chipped the paint. Give it a go, you can find it at AutoBarn

Best polish i've ever used

PS: like your style, why do something twice if you can do it once

higgo_69
07-01-2007, 07:37 PM
well to top it off, today my girlfriend opened her door onto a wooden stump, which i told her to watch out for, but she still hit it, but she can pay for the dint doctor:eek: