PDA

View Full Version : hey ozhonda

fxr
07-01-2007, 03:18 AM
New-comer to the forum, feeling a bit out of my depth really... suddenly i feel like i know SO little about Hondas... whereas before i thought i knew all there was to know :P hah-hah....

So yeah, i've always loved Honda's since i was a kid and my Dad bought our first Civic; 2 actually... both 92 sedans, both auto :thumbdwn:... one white, one silver.. and yeah eventually in like 03 i took ownership of the silver one... SI sedan.. which was cool but i'd always wanted an EG hatch with a 5 speed and... V-tec :)

Finally got my baby in late 05... 95 EG Vti Hatch. i bought it off a cop from Ipswich who had brought the car down from Cairns or somewhere when he got transferred, and was buying an Astra :thumbdwn: :p. Cost (my dad) $9000 from memory.

Since then i haven't changed much, i added a stereo and got new wheels but basically its still as i bought it besides just putting a new clutch (exedy!) in the other week.

I should upload some photo's.. but for now my AV will have to do as an example of my car. I still have no idea what i'm doing in this forum.. i haven't trolled forums since i was in highschool >.< i'm out of the loop.

Sensei
07-01-2007, 04:33 AM
Hi and Welcome dude. Looks nice from what I can see in the av, get some proper pics up if you can.

fxr
07-01-2007, 04:49 AM
Hi and Welcome dude. Looks nice from what I can see in the av, get some proper pics up if you can.

cheers sensei :)
i've got a few pics at home but im at work right now so cant get to em :P

will upload them when i get a chance :)