PDA

View Full Version : How much would a Honda Civic06 OEM spoiler 2nd hand be worth?

JaCe
07-01-2007, 07:54 PM
Just wondering... because my mate suggested that I sell my genuine Honda OEM spoiler with LED tail light (it's already painted black...) and use the money to buy a Mugen rear wing. The Mugen one costs like $795aud off JDM Concept; and I wouldn't want my genuine Honda one to go to waste.

DamienS
07-01-2007, 08:07 PM
The value of anything is determined by what someone is willing to pay!!!

On that note I am more than happy to give you $100 for your spoiler :p as I am in the market for one.

JaCe
07-01-2007, 10:34 PM
Ahaha.. if I was to part with it, it'd be for at least 70% of it's price considering it's less than a year old, and in perfect condition. But whether or not someone is willing to pay that is another matter.

DamienS
08-01-2007, 07:14 AM
Ahaha.. if I was to part with it, it'd be for at least 70% of it's price considering it's less than a year old, and in perfect condition. But whether or not someone is willing to pay that is another matter.

EXACTLY!!

Dont forget anyone that buys it unless they have a black car will have to get it resprayed to match, not sure how much that will cost but I think you would be lucky to get 70% if they also have to respray it.

JaCe
08-01-2007, 09:48 PM
Thank God that Black is such a popular colour for Civics (at least in my area)... but to be honest, I don't think anyone will buy it. I mean, I guess the bottom price I'd part with it is maybe.. $350-400ish; and even that I think is pushing my luck.

Might as well keep it.

gerard
11-01-2007, 05:52 PM
Ebay it and let the market decide