PDA

View Full Version : Acura Advanced Sports Car Concept Debuts (NSX)

ShAwNeX
09-01-2007, 12:48 PM
INFO AND PICS ON THE NSX CONCEPT

http://www.worldcarfans.com/news.cfm/country/jcf/newsID/2070108.010/acura/acura-advanced-sports-car-concept-debuts

aka_NSX
09-01-2007, 02:08 PM
very disappointed this is not the NSX replacement, they should release the HSC instead of this, all the NSX owner in NSXprime forum hated,

even one of the NSXprime member done a quick photochoped to get a better look of the new NSX

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3855&d=1168315707

JasonGilholme
09-01-2007, 02:12 PM
I don't like it.

ShAwNeX
09-01-2007, 04:14 PM
I agree with you the HSC is much better. The HSC still has the general NSX shape and style. But this is still a concept, they might modify the shape to be more NSX/HSC like.

For some reason, when i see the new concept sports car, it makes me think that its a Lexus.

kn1ghtm4r3
09-01-2007, 06:32 PM
my god thats fugly

IRI
11-01-2007, 09:12 PM
It's just a 'design concept' as stated in the article.
I'm pretty sure the final NSX replacement won't be designed in america.... by americans...

sadlerau
12-01-2007, 01:36 PM
It's just a 'design concept' as stated in the article.
I'm pretty sure the final NSX replacement won't be designed in america.... by americans...

Why shouldn't the "successor" to our beloved NSX be designed in the USA? Of the 18,000 odd NSXs built, over half were sold in the US of A!

As for the ASC, I like it - very much.

It's not for everybody, but no car ever is. If it combines the best virtues of my '06 Legend and '98 NSX with the power that V10 promises, then my saving up for it starts now:)

Some are calling it ugly, others derivative, but I for one do see the very subtle styling cues from my beloved NSX. The NSX is not perfect [did I actually admit to that :eek:]

But one thing you can rely on from Honda, is that it will still look good in 10 years [or fifteen in the NSX's case] time.

As for the other NSX owners on NSX Prime, ect., who are comlaining so bitterly, I say get over it. Honda may never again produce an "updated" NSX, and more's the pity.

But life goes on.

Buy a Porsche, or Ferrari, or a Lambo. But move on.

As for me, if Honda don't build an "updated" NSX, then I will just have to build that "stroked" 3.8 litre motor for MY NSX after all. No bad thing:D

ShAwNeX
20-01-2007, 06:02 PM
It's not for everybody, but no car ever is. If it combines the best virtues of my '06 Legend and '98 NSX with the power that V10 promises, then my saving up for it starts now

Some are calling it ugly, others derivative, but I for one do see the very subtle styling cues from my beloved NSX. The NSX is not perfect [did I actually admit to that ]

I think a lot of people who say that the new NSX is ugly or they don't like, is more to do with the fact that it looks nothing like the first generation Honda NSX.

But if Honda brought in this styling under a new model, i reckon there would be many fans. Just seeing the specs makes me want one.

Petronas
26-01-2007, 09:40 AM
The HSC is much better, looks wise anyway... (Don't liek the chromes on this example though)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b9/HSC_TMS_2003.jpg

tRipitaka
26-01-2007, 09:53 AM
look how small the mirrors are.. haha

crx_boy7
05-02-2007, 07:31 AM
the car looks nothing like the original and judging by the picture the engine would not be at the rear anymore so the should change the name if they want to produce it

also needs a serious facelift, especially that ugly front bar