PDA

View Full Version : Camber Kits

TEMPTN
11-01-2007, 12:58 PM
Hey guys just need sum info about rear camber kits for my euro ,
Anyone got any suggestions on were to get them from and what brand they have used and how much.

I need one asap due to my car been so low that i have to change and rotate my tyres around every month,
My cars been lowered 7 inches at the back so dont no how much negative camber there is so alot
How much can each diffrent camber kits be adjusted by

aka_NSX
11-01-2007, 01:03 PM
i'm using Vision one on my Odyssey its very good, it looks and made exactly like the OEM one except this one you can adjust it, and to buy just ask JDM Concept (http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)@ the trader section

EuroDude
11-01-2007, 01:04 PM
Already been covered a few times now :)

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51583&highlight=camber
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28041&highlight=camber
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24713&highlight=camber
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10885&highlight=camber

TEMPTN
11-01-2007, 01:26 PM
Has anyone used k mac kits b4?

aka_NSX
11-01-2007, 01:28 PM
why Kmac :confused: get japanese brand one :thumbsup:

TEMPTN
11-01-2007, 01:32 PM
well can anyone tell me what good brands and were to purchase them from. and how hard is the fitting, im in syd

TEMPTN
11-01-2007, 01:35 PM
why Kmac :confused: get japanese brand one :thumbsup:

i dont no any jap brands and kmac can fit im to lazy to look around for people to fit unless u wanna fit it for me :)

aka_NSX
11-01-2007, 01:49 PM
i dont no any jap brands and kmac can fit im to lazy to look around for people to fit unless u wanna fit it for me :)

i told u to contact JDM concept @ trader section then if u need to get them installed just take it to TOP ONE 95998965 @ Arncliffe simple:confused:

and if u r too lazy to look around why u bother to post on this froum and ask ppl opinion

Chris_F
11-01-2007, 02:06 PM
lowered 7" at the back??? is that even possible?

picture please :P

JasonGilholme
11-01-2007, 02:13 PM
damn my LCA doesn't even have 7 inches clearance as stock. lol

TEMPTN
11-01-2007, 02:18 PM
i told u to contact JDM concept @ trader section then if u need to get them installed just take it to TOP ONE 95998965 @ Arncliffe simple:confused:

and if u r too lazy to look around why u bother to post on this froum and ask ppl opinion

im asking so peple what they suggest so the one 1 that sound the most effective and efficient i will go and purchase
look around as in going to places etc u gets?

Si1enzio
11-01-2007, 02:26 PM
Stuff the camber kit, looks nice when the wheels are bent...
you can afford replacing wheels every month Mr Donald Trumph :p

TEMPTN
11-01-2007, 02:28 PM
lowered 7" at the back??? is that even possible?

picture please :P

yes it is! im at work rite now but i will post a pic up of it when i get home and no its not photochoped

EuroDude
11-01-2007, 02:42 PM
Stuff the camber kit, looks nice when the wheels are bent...
you can afford replacing wheels every month Mr Donald Trumph :p

The insurance company wont think so when the car's in a bad accident ;)
Wet road handling cant be too good with such a bad camber angle.

egSi
11-01-2007, 02:55 PM
Eibach CL9 Camber kits perform well :thumbsup:

Merlin086
11-01-2007, 05:08 PM
Must handle like a brick.....

My 06 Euro is waiting to get lowered, but stock has maximum 185mm ground clearance at the rear ( the rear part of the skirt at the bottom)

....so that puts it 10mm off the road?

...no suspension.....?

Ouch!

You don't mean 7cm do you????

TEMPTN
11-01-2007, 05:40 PM
[QUOTE=Merlin086;1031577]Must handle like a brick.....

My 06 Euro is waiting to get lowered, but stock has maximum 185mm ground clearance at the rear ( the rear part of the skirt at the bottom)

....so that puts it 10mm off the road?

...no suspension.....?

Ouch!

You don't mean 7cm do you????[/Q

if it was 7cm i wouldnt bother with a camber kit would i and i wont b going through a set of rubber every month

Chris_F
11-01-2007, 06:42 PM
yes it is! im at work rite now but i will post a pic up of it when i get home and no its not photochoped

crazy shit :eek:

I'm getting eibach camber kit for the front (they make both front and back) - you should find out how much adjustment in the camber you need to make - might be a few degrees

and btw, if you lower a euro 70mm (7cm) you most definitely need a camber kit (at least in the rear)

can't wait to see this euro with 10mm ground clearance

Merlin086
11-01-2007, 08:36 PM
I think that you may be confused between mm and cm and inches.

A 10mm clearance is about yout little finger thickness.

(1cm)

A 7cm drop is about a hand width.

A 7" drop is on the ground!

Confusing isn't it.............

kitbkk
11-01-2007, 08:50 PM
I have seen this guys euro posted in the other section. trust me its super low.

Chris_F
11-01-2007, 08:58 PM
can you link the pictures :P

kitbkk
11-01-2007, 09:45 PM
oops
im lil bit confused now.
Is this the one?
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55326
anna1984 and temptn are the same person? or at least they have the same car?

EuroAccord13
11-01-2007, 10:42 PM
Ingalls Camber FTW.... Best around, easy to install and adjust!

Gibbo
12-01-2007, 05:27 AM
The KMac kit is a heap of crap - I had one on and it did nothing but squeak the whole time. I bought a Fulcrum Camber kit off a fellow OzHonda member and has been absolutely perfect since i put it on a little over 14 months ago.

Atjo
12-01-2007, 08:17 AM
oops
im lil bit confused now.
Is this the one?
Hey kit, are you back in melb? If seeing the pics from that link i don't think it's 7 inches cause last time i lowered my car like that and the camber i think is -6 degrees.

tron07
12-01-2007, 09:26 AM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b59/MPRSV/Mix%20pix/TEMPTN9.jpg

Wow.. thats low, if hit a bump while turning, will it hit the arch? or is the suspension that stiff?

TEMPTN
12-01-2007, 10:35 AM
Hey kit, are you back in melb? If seeing the pics from that link i don't think it's 7 inches cause last time i lowered my car like that and the camber i think is -6 degrees.

thats the link alrite but that was only lowered 5 inches at the time, i lowered it another 2inches before the autosalon in sydney
mind you im on 20s

TEMPTN
12-01-2007, 10:39 AM
oops
im lil bit confused now.
Is this the one?

Well we are kinda the same person, well thats my gf who posted that thread up just after i got my rims, ive lowered it more since
ive dont have any nice side angle shots atm will take sum this weekend when i got time to show people thats its lower

TEMPTN
12-01-2007, 11:00 AM
Anyways back to the topic, on camber kits and not how low my car is,
if you wanna no how low it is its low its slammed on its ass! i dont have a 10cm clearance, i cant go in shoping centers , i scrap over even the smallest speed humps enough ITS JUST LOW ................

Guy let me know wats kits you guys are using , from where you get it from and how much and, who installed

thanks

TEMPTN
12-01-2007, 11:07 AM
this a pic from autosalon
not a clear shot at the back wheels but just look how low the front is droped on to the rim and the rest imagine how droped my rear is

yfin
12-01-2007, 12:45 PM
My goodness - I am not a fan of how dumped your car is. The car doesn't look right with the wheel being so far inside the fender. Just my view.

Anyway - I ordered the Ingalls camber kit online whilst in the USA for $129US. I did quite a bit of research before hand and it appears to be the kit people favour the most in terms of quality and adjustabilty. It was a bit of a pain in the ass to order because this particular seller wouldn't accept paypal to non confirmed addresses or foreign credit cards. I had to send them a US money order first and wait for it to clear, etc. Delivery was free but that is because I was in the States at the time. Delivery by air to Australia will be quite a bit as the kit is something like 6kg (my estimate).

I am fitting the kit on Monday with lots of other bits and pieces.

Atjo
12-01-2007, 12:55 PM
I think just spend on air suspension by airrunner, it's a plug and play like coilover, the different is they have the wiring to the gas tube. I think this is my next mod after my sound system * fingers crossed* :)

The link: http://www.airrunner.co.jp & for the euro: http://www.airrunner.co.jp/acura04-tsx.htm

sendok
12-01-2007, 03:01 PM
I think just spend on air suspension by airrunner, it's a plug and play like coilover, the different is they have the wiring to the gas tube. I think this is my next mod after my sound system * fingers crossed* :)

The link: http://www.airrunner.co.jp & for the euro: http://www.airrunner.co.jp/acura04-tsx.htm

can't wait to see ur audio... i know u'll be start between next week yea?..

euro77
12-01-2007, 04:32 PM
Yes, Ingalls camber FTW. It has so many adjustability and very easy as well. Mine's been passed on to Nick and he can't be happier.

That's super low... I don't know how you can drive it daily.

Atjo
13-01-2007, 04:23 PM
can't wait to see ur audio... i know u'll be start between next week yea?..

It's just a simple one hehe hopefully if i can find a right person to do it it will start soon hehe

tony1234
15-01-2007, 08:12 AM
The KMac kit is a heap of crap - I had one on and it did nothing but squeak the whole time. I bought a Fulcrum Camber kit off a fellow OzHonda member and has been absolutely perfect since i put it on a little over 14 months ago..
I agree.The Kmac one sqeaks.Ive now got an Eibach:thumbsup: no probs.Ingalls are supposed to be good as well,a few of the guys here have them.

ZYL11A
15-01-2007, 12:04 PM
Has anyone used k mac kits b4?

Yep I got Kmac to lower my car and do the camber kit. Im happy with it

TEMPTN
15-01-2007, 12:43 PM
can anyone tell me if any traders are on here that are selling the ingalls camber kits,
anyone who in sydney can install it for me also

stepanoz
10-05-2007, 02:32 PM
The KMac kit is a heap of crap - I had one on and it did nothing but squeak the whole time. I bought a Fulcrum Camber kit off a fellow OzHonda member and has been absolutely perfect since i put it on a little over 14 months ago.

Just to inform you guys. I have spoken to Kmac myself and they have changed the design to ball joint (Merc copy). This has eliminated the squeaking that happened a year ago kits.

I have ordered one and will report if still no good.

$235.00 + Del over night $15.40

tony1234
10-05-2007, 04:47 PM
Just to inform you guys. I have spoken to Kmac myself and they have changed the design to ball joint (Merc copy). This has eliminated the squeaking that happened a year ago kits.

I have ordered one and will report if still no good.

$235.00 + Del over night $15.40
I like gibbo had the Kmac camber kit and it did the same:thumbdwn: ,i now have an Eibach one(rebadged i think),now all good:thumbsup: If it works $235 is a good price,good luck.

tknova
12-05-2007, 09:26 AM
JDM Yard (In sydney) sell the Ingall camber kit for around $280.00 (i'm not too sure) My euro is low and i was running -6.5 camber on the rear.

With the Ingall camber kit i'm now running -3 (there is more ajustment but it will rub if i go anymore positive)

Any suspension or mechanic should be able to fit the camber kit for you.

tony1234
12-05-2007, 10:29 AM
JDM Yard (In sydney) sell the Ingall camber kit for around $280.00 (i'm not too sure) My euro is low and i was running -6.5 camber on the rear.

With the Ingall camber kit i'm now running -3 (there is more ajustment but it will rub if i go anymore positive)

Ingalls is good too.:thumbsup:

Gibbo
12-05-2007, 03:47 PM
Good to hear that a company is willing to listen to the people that buy their products. Im sure that now KMac have fixed their kit that it will be just as reliable as the other camber kits on the market... Now if we could only get some other companies to do the same lol

BusterSonic12
12-05-2007, 08:22 PM
Going to order the ingalls camber kit for $220 usd. To use it with my Tein.

anyone use this kit? comments?

euro77
12-05-2007, 09:09 PM
Going to order the ingalls camber kit for $220 usd. To use it with my Tein.

anyone use this kit? comments?

Go for it dude! Ingalls is the best :thumbsup: fully adjustable, and will be able to handle the adjustments no matter how low you go with teins

aaronng
12-05-2007, 11:47 PM
Another vote for Ingalls.

EuroAccord13
13-05-2007, 12:06 AM
Another +1 for Ingalls here!!!!!

curik
13-05-2007, 01:14 AM
i saw something looked like Ingalls on ebay but only for US85?

tknova
13-05-2007, 07:20 AM

beware of imatations, as the control arms have been known to snap

For the extra amount i think the Ingalls is definatly worth it. The ease of ajusting camber and toe! especially if the vehicle is very low you need to fiddle around the get the right camber setting to get it right so you don't rub and can get asmuch positve ajustment as possible.

Merlin086
13-05-2007, 08:46 AM

Check that price as it likely refers to per side so you may have to double that....?

tony1234
13-05-2007, 10:22 AM
Check that price as it likely refers to per side so you may have to double that....?
For some reason in the states they price them per unit not as a pair.:confused:

yfin
13-05-2007, 10:31 AM
Yep ^^ I paid around $130US but had it delivered to me when I was in the USA. Shipping of the Ingalls to Australia will be very expensive by air. From memory the kit weighs 7kg.

BusterSonic12
13-05-2007, 10:35 AM
Yep ^^ I paid around $130US but had it delivered to me when I was in the USA. Shipping of the Ingalls to Australia will be very expensive by air. From memory the kit weighs 7kg.

yep. $130us + $80 post by air (3days)
i reckon it's quite a good price + seem like they quite good :thumbsup: since noone said any -ve things about them :angel:

aaronng
13-05-2007, 11:09 AM
beware of imatations, as the control arms have been known to snap

For the extra amount i think the Ingalls is definatly worth it. The ease of ajusting camber and toe! especially if the vehicle is very low you need to fiddle around the get the right camber setting to get it right so you don't rub and can get asmuch positve ajustment as possible.

Agreed! For a design like the Ingalls, it needs to be as strong as OEM to withstand the stress.

aaronng
13-05-2007, 11:10 AM
yep. $130us + $80 post by air (3days)
i reckon it's quite a good price + seem like they quite good :thumbsup: since noone said any -ve things about them :angel:

In the end, it comes up to the same price as buying locally, but without the wait. Not many local traders keep it in stock.

stepanoz
15-05-2007, 02:37 PM

Geez Linc -6. I thought my -3.7 was bad and shreded my 19"s
Mine is dropped 55mm
I'm hoping to achive -2.....will see I just rolled my guards which gave me close to 25mm in width.

Linc I thought after the write off you would have gone back to a WRX???

Regards

Zok

tknova
17-05-2007, 07:00 AM
Geez Linc -6. I thought my -3.7 was bad and shreded my 19"s
Mine is dropped 55mm
I'm hoping to achive -2.....will see I just rolled my guards which gave me close to 25mm in width.

Linc I thought after the write off you would have gone back to a WRX???

Regards

Zok

When i saw -6, i freaked and the wheel aligner had never seen so much negative camber. Running on -3 with zero toe, the rear tyres arn't wearing out too bad at all! When the inside is just about worn out i'm going to flip the rear tyres from left to right.

Yeah, i was tempted for another WRX... But, i couldn't help myself. I was craving another Euro! :)

I would spend too much money on the WRX because i would always want it to go faster n faster!

TEMPTN
17-05-2007, 06:43 PM
When i saw -6, i freaked and the wheel aligner had never seen so much negative camber. Running on -3 with zero toe, the rear tyres arn't wearing out too bad at all! When the inside is just about worn out i'm going to flip the rear tyres from left to right.

Yeah, i was tempted for another WRX... But, i couldn't help myself. I was craving another Euro! :)

I would spend too much money on the WRX because i would always want it to go faster n faster!

Post a pic of ur camber bro -6

the_true_jojo
17-05-2007, 06:55 PM
He only wants pics to ensure no one is lower then him lol.

tknova
18-05-2007, 06:58 AM
Post a pic of ur camber bro -6

Sorry, i never took pics of it running on -6 as when it got lowerd i got the camber kit fitted straight away and then 1 week later after thr springs had settled i got a wheel alignment completed.

Your camber would be running massive negative at that height!

TEMPTN
18-05-2007, 01:13 PM
He only wants pics to ensure no one is lower then him lol.

I didnt say anything about me making sure noone is lower than me
Im asking about camber kits !
shut up molester !

Merlin086
18-05-2007, 03:09 PM
I didnt say anything about me making sure noone is lower than me
Im asking about camber kits !

I think "he's reading between the lines"

But honestly TEMPTN...do you really need one?

Isn't your car up..down..up again..?

Sorry, I mean..down..down lower..down..

Wouldn't you always have to get a re-alignment after every show......?

TEMPTN
18-05-2007, 04:25 PM
I think "he's reading between the lines"

But honestly TEMPTN...do you really need one?

Isn't your car up..down..up again..?

Sorry, I mean..down..down lower..down..

Wouldn't you always have to get a re-alignment after every show......?

LOL yes down down and more down
Well when i first posted this email a few months ago i was intrested in a camber kits now i dont really care
for some reason this thread came active again

yes i think molester is thinking between the lines hahahahha

stepanoz
30-06-2007, 10:56 AM
Guys just let you know I had the K-mac camber kit installed and it squeeks.
I complained because they insured me it will not squeek due to the new design. They said that they used a very hard polyurathine 95 grade. This grade is used for racing cars. Now they send me another kit made out of 85 grade (softer) but I have lost trust and do not want to spend more $ on installation.

I'll be looking into Eibach or Ingalls brand.

Regards

Zok

aaronng
30-06-2007, 01:19 PM
I complained because they insured me it will not squeek due to the new design. They said that they used a very hard polyurathine 95 grade. This grade is used for racing cars. Now they send me another kit made out of 85 grade (softer) but I have lost trust and do not want to spend more $ on installation.

Regards

Zok

We've always known that the K-mac squeaks, that's why we always recommend the Ingalls kit here.

tony1234
30-06-2007, 06:52 PM

Regards

Zok
Yep.I learnt the hard way.fitted the Kmac one,it squeaked of course,complained to Kmac,they gave me my money back,got Eibach all good.:thumbsup:

Dru42
21-04-2008, 04:52 PM
Sorry to bring this back from the dead, but i need help!! where did you guys get ur ingalls rear camber kit from?? im having trouble finding a set and im getting my car lowered on tuesday so i need to snap one up b4 then to get it installed at same time!!

Thanks in advance!!

raz05
21-04-2008, 05:42 PM
try ebay (http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=ingalls+tsx&category0=)

hooyn
21-04-2008, 05:44 PM
Sorry to bring this back from the dead, but i need help!! where did you guys get ur ingalls rear camber kit from?? im having trouble finding a set and im getting my car lowered on tuesday so i need to snap one up b4 then to get it installed at same time!!

Thanks in advance!!

nice

how much u lowering it ?
and what on ?

:thumbsup:

BusterSonic12
21-04-2008, 06:55 PM
ebay is where most of us got it.

Crapdaz
21-04-2008, 07:30 PM

Thanks in advance!!

no way your going to get the camber kit by tuesday, unless someone in ozhonda is selling you will though get it in a week or so. and yeh ebay is the best bet, otherwise if you tried searching for ingalls camber kit for tsx you would find stuff.

mr747
21-04-2008, 07:59 PM
can you buy the ingalls camber kit off ebay

BusterSonic12
21-04-2008, 08:09 PM
can you buy the ingalls camber kit off ebay

yyes. most of us got it from ebay.

aaronng
21-04-2008, 08:13 PM
If you buy it from ebay, they send it by EMS, so you might get it if the payment goes through quick.

Crapdaz
21-04-2008, 09:25 PM
rofl tomorrow is tuesday.....

Dru42
22-04-2008, 12:06 AM
tuesday next week, not tomorrow.. but yea a week is asking a bit much hehe

hooyn: sitting on buddy club N+ and as for height ;) wait and see buddy!!!

worst case is i go negative camber for a few weeks hehe

fulcrum camber kits?? they got a good rep??

Crapdaz
22-04-2008, 09:25 AM
shouldnt be too bad 1 week wont hurt unless you thrash it around, yeh sorry misinterpreted.

hopefully my mate can get me lowered on this saturday if possible.... been waiting a while.... *sigh* so excited....

aaronng
22-04-2008, 09:52 AM
1 weeek or 2 is ok. I was without a camber kit for over 2 months.

mr747
22-04-2008, 12:06 PM
are these the ones http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ingalls-Front-Rear-Camber-Kit-2003-05-Honda-Accord-ALL_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33581QQihZ022QQitem Z350049432477QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Crapdaz
22-04-2008, 12:28 PM
1 weeek or 2 is ok. I was without a camber kit for over 2 months.

lol AARON, why the delay in getting camber kit? and how was your wear in 2months?

aaronng
22-04-2008, 02:47 PM
are these the ones http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ingalls-Front-Rear-Camber-Kit-2003-05-Honda-Accord-ALL_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33581QQihZ022QQitem Z350049432477QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

You only need the rears. I don't like the front balljoint type.... Prefer the A-arm type like the Vision front camber kit.
This is the rear kit that I bought (exact same seller that I bought from too): http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-HONDA-ACCORD-ACURA-TL-TSX-INGALLS-REAR-CAMBER-KIT_W0QQitemZ250237757824QQcmdZViewItem

aaronng
22-04-2008, 02:48 PM
lol AARON, why the delay in getting camber kit? and how was your wear in 2months?

I had to move from Sydney to Melb. So I bought it only after I got settled in. The tyres were worn on the inside shoulder, as if someone had taken a knife and shaved off the tyre shoulder. LOL

mr747
22-04-2008, 02:55 PM
arrong where do you get the fronts from???

aaronng
22-04-2008, 03:06 PM
arrong where do you get the fronts from???

Check if any of the dealers sell Vision products. They also make the same part for spoon.
http://www.spoon.jp/eng/database/details.php?id=932
http://www.spoon.jp/eng/database/details.php?id=933

mr747
22-04-2008, 04:00 PM
there is 2 there and they look different which one is for the front???

raz05
22-04-2008, 04:22 PM
Front Camber
http://www.spoon.jp/eng/database/details.php?id=932

Rear Camber
http://www.spoon.jp/eng/database/details.php?id=933

aaronng
22-04-2008, 04:26 PM
My rear camber kit looks like this:
http://www.spoon.jp/eng/database/details.php?id=934

mr747
22-04-2008, 04:26 PM
its alot of money for just the front

raz05
22-04-2008, 04:28 PM
My rear camber kit looks like this:
http://www.spoon.jp/eng/database/details.php?id=934

i thought that was the toe adjust kit

aaronng
22-04-2008, 05:14 PM
its alot of money for just the front
That is how it is. :) I was quoted about $700 for the spoon ones from a local distributor.

aaronng
22-04-2008, 05:15 PM
i thought that was the toe adjust kit

My ingalls kit comes with 4 pieces of that (2 different lengths). One for the rear control arm the other for the upper control arm.

mr747
24-04-2008, 11:34 AM
has anyone heard of spc camber adj
the guy from ebay just messaged me and said the ingalls ones are outta stock

tony1234
24-04-2008, 11:58 AM
has anyone heard of spc camber adj
the guy from ebay just messaged me and said the ingalls ones are outta stock
I've got the Eibach one but i think it's a rebadged SPC one.it looks EXACTLY the same as the SPC.So yeah go for it.Also check this link out.http://www.heeltoeauto.com/product.php?productid=50002&cat=1474&page=1 I've bought stuff off him before,reasonable prices and quick delivery.:thumbsup:

mr747
24-04-2008, 12:18 PM
tks tony

aaronng
24-04-2008, 12:47 PM
I've got the Eibach one but i think it's a rebadged SPC one.it looks EXACTLY the same as the SPC.So yeah go for it.Also check this link out.http://www.heeltoeauto.com/product.php?productid=50002&cat=1474&page=1 I've bought stuff off him before,reasonable prices and quick delivery.:thumbsup:

Ingalls adjusts both camber and toe though, while SPC adjusts camber only. I'd ask the seller when will the Ingalls one be back in stock. Have a look at them:

SPC:
http://imagehost.vendio.com/a/12637619/aview/1064055439948_29_1.JPG

Ingalls:
http://imagehost.vendio.com/a/12637619/aview/1095856456443_38725.gif

mr747
24-04-2008, 01:04 PM
tks bud ill think ill wait for the ingalls

tony1234
24-04-2008, 05:48 PM
Due to the location of the upper control arm with a bit of manipulation from a good aligner you can adjust toe as well as camber.

hooyn
25-04-2008, 12:13 AM
hijack <---

will getting pillowball mounts allow me to adjust camber?

raz05
25-04-2008, 02:10 AM
hijack <---

will getting pillowball mounts allow me to adjust camber?

dun think so since the euro is using double wishbone

_Vtekn_
02-05-2008, 11:01 PM
Due to the location of the upper control arm with a bit of manipulation from a good aligner you can adjust toe as well as camber.

tony1234 with the toe did you have to adjust it much with eibach/bilstein setup!!!

Still deciding eibach or ingalls :o umm

aaronng
03-05-2008, 12:25 AM
tony1234 with the toe did you have to adjust it much with eibach/bilstein setup!!!

Since you have HIDs, I'd tend to go Eibach because you get to retain the HID levellers. If you had the base model, I'd say Ingalls.

Accord Basic
03-05-2008, 02:31 AM
I heard the Ingalls have bushes problem with noise and broken. use vision. I have ordered a set but Spoon. They are exactly the same. Import from Hong Kong. Much cheaper to buy in Australia. :)

tony1234
03-05-2008, 09:11 AM

No not much.My main problem was -3 camber on the passenger rear.I've had it for nearly 2 years and after the initial adjustment it hasn't needed to be adjusted since.

siknis
03-05-2008, 08:15 PM
im having a bit of a problem with my rear end at the moment...

have coilovers, car lowerd about 4.5" at the moment ingalls in the rear, and the camber is about 1.5deg -ve.

last few weeks ive had an anoying rattling noise, coming and going. very much sounds like a loose bolt or joint rattling but i cant figure it out. looked under the car last week 1 cam bolt on the ingalls was loose, but that did nothing. pulled off the corners of the seats to check the bolts for coilovers, nothing, checked all the bolts in the suspension, nothing. couldnt find anything im lost haha. anyone got any ideas im clueless... i might end up going with the just fix it when it falls off, i know a towie haha :(

Crapdaz
03-05-2008, 09:44 PM
Hi guys, just got my car lowered yesterday on Tein monoflex 1.5" front and rear need to boost it back up @ front as i am having trouble going into the driveway straight.

Anyhow i've got ingalls rear camberkit and i havent had any problems so far, let you guys know in the future. Will need to make a dodgy rubber mount for my HID lighting leveller (atm removed the arms) for the left front coilover and rear camber kit.

SIKNIS - hope you figure out your problem. btw double check your ingalls again to see if the nipple on the threads of the camberkit are sticking out as they shouldnt be cause that is the max it goes, if sticking out screw them back in. Camberkit might have been installed incorrectly and might be giving way (metal understress) hence the noise.

mr747
05-05-2008, 09:14 AM
i got my ingalls arms on friday 2 days from the us
im happy just cant wait to put them in

siknis
05-05-2008, 01:56 PM
crapdaz,
nope unfortunatly thats not the problem. there adjusted up quite alot with only 3-4mm of thred left showing on each end as im trying to get rid of all the camber i had from lowering.

this may sound silly but it could be a dry bolt or bush sounding like its rattling, and its really just the vibration coming through the car. ive only noticed it since we are getting down towards zero in canberra. it'll do it on the way to work at 5am, but not if i head out for lunch as the car is parked in the sun and warm... ill have a go with some inox and if it makes a difference ill grease everything and report back here :)

Crapdaz
05-05-2008, 02:08 PM
crapdaz,
nope unfortunatly thats not the problem. there adjusted up quite alot with only 3-4mm of thred left showing on each end as im trying to get rid of all the camber i had from lowering.

this may sound silly but it could be a dry bolt or bush sounding like its rattling, and its really just the vibration coming through the car. ive only noticed it since we are getting down towards zero in canberra. it'll do it on the way to work at 5am, but not if i head out for lunch as the car is parked in the sun and warm... ill have a go with some inox and if it makes a difference ill grease everything and report back here

give the spacers a regrease too.

Goodluck on identifying the problem dude.

EuroSteve
01-07-2008, 11:10 PM
Anyhow i've got ingalls rear camberkit and i havent had any problems so far, let you guys know in the future. Will need to make a dodgy rubber mount for my HID lighting leveller (atm removed the arms) for the left front coilover and rear camber kit.

Hey Crapdaz,
Just wondering how your Ingalls rear camber kit is going? I picked up a kit a few weeks ago, went to install it last weekend and ran into the HID leveller issue :( What did you end up doing to solve this? Looks like i'll have to make a bracket of some sort...

-Steve

Crapdaz
02-07-2008, 07:56 AM
Hey Crapdaz,
Just wondering how your Ingalls rear camber kit is going? I picked up a kit a few weeks ago, went to install it last weekend and ran into the HID leveller issue :( What did you end up doing to solve this? Looks like i'll have to make a bracket of some sort...

-Steve

- the rear i used 2 cable ties and a plastic hose, i cut out the two corner sections so i could cable tie it on the rear toe arm with the Rear Leveller arm attached to the hose. (If you need me to take some pics let me know)

- the front i used multiple cable ties to hold it down on the tower midsection, i know its not a sufficient method but it does the job.
(will reapply this one as i removed to see the difference)

.QD
03-09-2008, 06:45 PM
- the rear i used 2 cable ties and a plastic hose, i cut out the two corner sections so i could cable tie it on the rear toe arm with the Rear Leveller arm attached to the hose. (If you need me to take some pics let me know)

- the front i used multiple cable ties to hold it down on the tower midsection, i know its not a sufficient method but it does the job.
(will reapply this one as i removed to see the difference)

hey mate, can you show us some pix please?

Crapdaz
03-09-2008, 07:11 PM
yeh alright, you're a tough man to please.

be back soon

hope this helps

FRONT
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll315/Crapdaz/DSC00132.jpg

REAR
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll315/Crapdaz/DSC00130.jpg

sorry for bad quality it's my mobile.

you can see my cable tying skills in the above two pics.

Front - i used two large cables ties to secure so it doesnt come loose, the red cable tie to join the arm to the suspension shaft and an extra cable tie to link the arm to the red cable tie. (2x large cable ties, 2x medium)
Rear - i cut the piping to suit so that the squarish section sticks out to accomodate the arm, with 2x medium cables ties on the sides to hold it in position and due to it being plastic or rubber you won't have it slipping.

Red and yellow and blue and green,
Purple and orange and pink,
I can sing a rainbow,
Sing a rainbow,
Sing a rainbow toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

.QD
03-09-2008, 10:57 PM
Thanks for the pix man very helpful. I thought with the Tein's you can transfer the front mounts?

http://www.tein.co.jp/e/special/how_to_fit/img_main/tein_14_01.jpg
http://www.tein.co.jp/e/special/how_to_fit/img_main/tein_14_02.jpg

http://www.tein.co.jp/e/special/how_to_fit/tein_14.html

Crapdaz
03-09-2008, 11:09 PM
IF I RECALL;
the stock suspension bracket is welded to the shaft so you can't pull it off.