PDA

View Full Version : AUX input 07 civic vti

asgr8
12-01-2007, 02:14 AM
I just got a new Honda civic 07 . i saw the aux input under the cig lighter. Can any one use that aux jack with their mp3 player. can we control the mp3 player with next previous buttons on head unit or we have to do it manually on the ipod or whatever mp3 player. Some one plz tell me in detail what is .. as i am thinking of buying anmp3 player. So need sum info regarding this ..
Thanks .

aka_NSX
12-01-2007, 09:57 AM
I just got a new Honda civic 07 . i saw the aux input under the cig lighter. Can any one use that aux jack with their mp3 player. can we control the mp3 player with next previous buttons on head unit or we have to do it manually on the ipod or whatever mp3 player. Some one plz tell me in detail what is .. as i am thinking of buying anmp3 player. So need sum info regarding this ..
Thanks .

i think u can use as an i/p for anything with 3.5 mm mini plug, but u cant control it from the h/u

nemes|s
12-01-2007, 11:03 AM
Thanks .

NAH... cant control it from the HU, but dang i sure wish you could=)

JaCe
13-01-2007, 11:32 AM
Can u take a photo of the AUX input? Just curious how it looks on the 07 Civic.

Also... it's pretty much like using ur car speakers as HEADPHONES for whatever you plug it into. That is, it plays the sound... but you still have to use the actual device to control tracks/etc..

asgr8
13-01-2007, 06:29 PM
Sure Jace .. Here u go ..
One is while aux input is hidden behind the lid.. other is in open state ..
It is just under the lighhter ..

Hope it will help U ..

JaCe
14-01-2007, 09:15 PM
Damn that looks awesome. It's so well integrated> I wonder if that's the same AUX input that Honda installs as part of aftermarket accessories.

misteR_bilzz
15-01-2007, 09:15 AM
if u wanted to use your Ipod with your AUX input u'd have to use a male-male adapter.. like this one
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/3-5mm-Stereo-Headphone-M-M-Plug-Extension-Cable-IC20_W0QQitemZ230078290635QQihZ013QQcategoryZ10986 2QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotoho sting