PDA

View Full Version : Hipower racing Crxb16/b20 12.3 quarter

siksivic
17-01-2007, 09:27 PM
Congradulations to ivan and all the boys at hipower there impressive circut crx got a best time of 12.3X tonight at willowbank. Considering they are still running a stock b16a ecu with a vafc, im sure more impressive times are to be made.

fatboyz39
17-01-2007, 09:54 PM
damn thats fast....congrats hi power :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

barefootbonzai
17-01-2007, 10:39 PM
pretty good times. but just to clarifly it ain't a stock b16 ecu, it's chipped with VAFC fine tunning.

Kenshin3180
17-01-2007, 10:41 PM
Well done Rob, Ivan and Josh! Such an impressive little car!

civ_sik
17-01-2007, 10:42 PM
farrrrkkkk 12.3! what tyres? and what was the mph and 60ft?

pwr2w8
17-01-2007, 11:54 PM
yeh what mph did it run and what tyres were used.
Also info on your engine. What power u making atw
go the B16/B20

macoman69
17-01-2007, 11:56 PM
60ft was 1.9x
MPH was 113mph
damn rob is a good driver.
And congratulations to Ivan for building the fastest B series NA in QLD for both Drag and Track. :thumbsup:

jakson88
18-01-2007, 12:32 AM
awsome guys great ti c it in action.

ONE600
18-01-2007, 12:34 AM
Was good night.. honestly didnt expect to come away with that time tonight. We would of been happy with a high 12 and wee ended up with a 12.3 :)

Considering car is circuit orientated rather than drag, now we actually motivated to play with the car, set it up for drag just for fun until the sprint series start again.

60ft: 1.94
MPH: 112.99
Et: 12.3

We running 205/50/15 Toyo RA-1

We probly have another go within the next cpl of weeks, lighten car abit more, change suspension setup and stand alone ECU :)

Thanks to those who helped tonite :)

grumpy rooster
18-01-2007, 02:25 PM
Very nice. Its getting very congested in the low/mid 12's area.

Great to see. :D

90LAN
18-01-2007, 04:50 PM
good shit guys nice numbers!!!!

sivic
18-01-2007, 05:24 PM
that is some solid MPH

EG5[KRT]
18-01-2007, 05:41 PM
congrats guys !!! awesome work

honda_b_blastn
18-01-2007, 06:04 PM
Slow ass....;)

barefootbonzai
18-01-2007, 08:25 PM
60ft was 1.9x
MPH was 113mph
damn rob is a good driver.
And congratulations to Ivan for building the fastest Honda in QLD for both Drag and Track. :thumbsup:

hate to break it to you, but still falling short of the Glen and Jason's AH down the strip.

should be interesting to see whos the first to bust into 11's.

macoman69
18-01-2007, 08:39 PM
Still the fastest B series NA on the strip and the fastest honda PERIOD on track.
Stop hating.

barefootbonzai
18-01-2007, 08:43 PM
lmao, now you just asking for trouble. You put down the claim and it was untrue, trying to sux up ivans ass, fu cken faggot.

macoman69
18-01-2007, 08:45 PM
Im over it.
Ive corrected it now.....all good

ps. im not sucking his ass.....was there on the night and congratulating him

Hipowerracing
18-01-2007, 09:09 PM
no need to fight boys, no need to get angry, no need to get jealous,

we should all be happy that our times in australia are getting closer to the yanks.. it also good to know that the 2 fastest NA street registered cars come from Qlds.

"there will always be ONE fastest, and there will always be people that want to be faster than the fastest, and there will also be group of people that can only dream to be Fastest and think that they are the fastest..." this is call MOTORSPORTS

Running a fast time should be a happy occasion not one to start bickering.. we should be there to encourage one and another. i hope one day we all can do 11secs, then the cars that do 12secs now will be all forgotten.

GRP's 1985 K20 civic's time is 12.06, it's the time to beat, (nothing personal just that they are the fastest and lightest)

pushing ourselfs against each other's time is good.. as can only bring up the honda tuning scene ...

if there is no competition (friendly), there will be no improvement. but we are just happy that our Circuit Car actually does 12.38 sec,
it's something that not alot of people actually believed we could have achieved on a car that is not setup for drag with a b-series engine.

told you guys we'll get there, we did and we will still go faster..>>>>>>>

DLO01
18-01-2007, 09:10 PM
Well done Rob and Ivan.

Very very impressive. :thumbsup:

pwr2w8
18-01-2007, 09:33 PM
no need to fight boys, no need to get angry, no need to get jealous,

we should all be happy that our times in australia are getting closer to the yanks.. it also good to know that the 2 fastest NA street registered cars come from Qlds.

Running a fast time should be a happy occasion not one to start bickering..

GRP's 1985 K20 civic's time is 12.06 it's the time to beat, (nothing personal just that they are the quickest and lightest)

pushing ourselfs against each other's time is good.. as can only bring up the honda tuning scene ...

if there is no competition (friendly), there will be no improvement. but we are just happy that our Circuit Car actually does 12.38 sec,
it's something that not alot of people actually believed we could have achieved on a car that is not setup for drag with a b-series engine.

told you guys we'll get there, we did and we will still go faster..>>>>>>>

And i bet you he will break into the 11's before GRP'S car with only a B-Series.
First attemt at the track and his running 12.38, wait until the suspension is set up and car goes lighter.

Good luck man you have done well, and for all the haters stop being jealous.

pwr2w8
18-01-2007, 09:35 PM
lmao, now you just asking for trouble. You put down the claim and it was untrue, trying to sux up ivans ass, fu cken faggot.

Hey barefootbonzai, when your car goes with that 15k engine you have like ivans then you can brag until then just be happy for the guy and the sport.

Hipowerracing
18-01-2007, 09:49 PM
to pwr2w8 thank you for your support and encouragement, very nice to know that we have you in our camp.

before this get out of hand, dee (barefootbanzai) is a great friend, and a great help at times.
he gets misunderstood all the time.. hahaha

it's all good

thebob
18-01-2007, 10:06 PM
" Its only cause its light Ivan, thats the only reason its fast ". Famous last words.

.::F[L]Y::.
18-01-2007, 10:16 PM
awesome time. was this the black crx with the home made style stickers that went to drag wars or something up in the mountains?

SLOWEGG
18-01-2007, 10:25 PM
Thats the one.

barefootbonzai
18-01-2007, 10:33 PM
Hey barefootbonzai, when your car goes with that 15k engine you have like ivans then you can brag until then just be happy for the guy and the sport.

Oi faggot, who the f uck do you think you are. And how can you make a claim like that without knowing anything about it dipshit. I got my engine for freeeee ahahahah.

I'm D by the way, you probably know who i am, please introduce yourself, i would love to meet you.

Last off, As Ivan said we are acutally friends and help each other out all the time, fuc ken retards.

SLOWEGG
18-01-2007, 10:52 PM
Cmon boys, share the love.. Nice time btw rob, if only i have half the skills you have then maybe my car might go quicker.

pwr2w8
18-01-2007, 11:54 PM
Oi faggot, who the f uck do you think you are. And how can you make a claim like that without knowing anything about it dipshit. I got my engine for freeeee ahahahah.

I'm D by the way, you probably know who i am, please introduce yourself, i would love to meet you.

Last off, As Ivan said we are acutally friends and help each other out all the time, fuc ken retards.

Settle down D, i dont know you and i dont want to know you, my names is Jackson, before you shoot your mouth off on the net and act tough behind your little keyboard let your car do the talking dipshit. And as for your motor being free, stop lieing to yourself, i spose your car was for free to so stop acting like your some big hotshot on the net, peace.

mku01
19-01-2007, 12:42 AM
Ivan has claimed to break 11's when he takes over the steering wheel next time, and he's planning to show rob some "real" driving.

chingaling
19-01-2007, 02:31 AM
thats awsome quick

grumpy rooster
19-01-2007, 07:33 AM
You Qld guys need to get along like us NSW guys do. :wave:

fatboyz39
19-01-2007, 07:41 AM
You Qld guys need to get along like us NSW guys do. :wave:

I think its the other way around ;).

fatboyz39
19-01-2007, 07:44 AM
S And as for your motor being free, stop lieing to yourself, i spose your car was for free to so stop acting like your some big hotshot on the net, peace.

I think everyone needs a chill pill.... how about you guys let the cars do the talking? hehehe. Im sure barefoot is more then willing to line you up and show what a ITR motor can do ;);).

barefootbonzai
19-01-2007, 07:46 AM
Settle down D, i dont know you and i dont want to know you, my names is Jackson, before you shoot your mouth off on the net and act tough behind your little keyboard let your car do the talking dipshit. And as for your motor being free, stop lieing to yourself, i spose your car was for free to so stop acting like your some big hotshot on the net, peace.

Bugger i thought you were in brisbane for some reason, talking like you know shit. Fact is you're a noob, that from the looks of things knows close to nothing about any of these car. As for let my car do the talking, hahahah, dude i'm an internet warrior that hides behind my keyboard that is lieing about having a car to start with.

But it's very nice that you think i'm a big hotshot, i'm all flattered, lol.

Waggy
19-01-2007, 07:50 AM
Bugger i thought you were in brisbane for some reason, talking like you know shit. Fact is you're a noob, that from the looks of things knows close to nothing about any of these car. As for let my car do the talking, hahahah, dude i'm an internet warrior that hides behind my keyboard that is lieing about having a car to start with.

But it's very nice that you think i'm a big hotshot, i'm all flattered, lol.

Dude - you made those quads outta those ol' peices of poly pipe I gave you right? Just heat bent them and painted them silver? LOL :p

Great time for the HiPower Racing!! Great work guys - keep repping QLD.

jdm16
19-01-2007, 09:33 AM
GENUINNNNNNNNNNNNNNE JUN!

Love the tension. Settle down all - the post is just here to promote the success of Ivans car and thats it.

12.tree is very very quick.

You wait Ivan, until a gold AH hits the streets of Brisvegas. Number plates EUL55. Then its war!

riceball
19-01-2007, 09:59 AM
Still the fastest B series NA on the strip and the fastest honda PERIOD on track.
Stop hating.

First of all, this has nothing to do with the track.
NA is NA. whether its an NA rotor, 1.6l or 2l its the same shit. Ivan chose to go down the road of the B series motor and is trying to work it to its full potential, (Ivans just too delusional that his vafc is better then hondata:p ). D just wanted to point out that Ivans car is NOT the fastest registered car to go down the 1/4. Its a fact. He is not hating. If facts hurt then stick to fairy tale novels.

On a good note, Congrats to Ivan and Rob, thats one hell of a quick time guys. Maybe Ivan's sexy touch will make it go that bit faster.

Good luck.

GTRVspec95
19-01-2007, 10:06 AM
Way to raid a thread guys ...

Much respect to Ivan, Rob and Josh for turning a humble lil CRX into the weapon that it is and is still continuing to be ...

Will be great to see it frighten the pants off some of the more powerful cars at the QR Sprints series this year and to see it defend its title :thumbsup:

EG5
19-01-2007, 11:30 AM
COngrats
that mph is good to run 11 sec.

Hmm so who will be the 1st to hit 11 sec NA FWD street car ?

ONE600
19-01-2007, 12:13 PM
Haha... yes it is the car with home made stickers.
Drag is fun but frankly Ill be 10 times more thrills to get 56's at QR than running 11s

But I think 11s will come soon enough :)

BTW whats the fastest B series in OZ?

barefootbonzai
19-01-2007, 12:19 PM
Pretty sure it's you boys Rob. Next closest B-Series is a black DC2R from sydney. He ran 12.9 i thinks.

Hipowerracing
19-01-2007, 12:29 PM
First of all, this has nothing to do with the track.
NA is NA. whether its an NA rotor, 1.6l or 2l its the same shit. Ivan chose to go down the road of the B series motor and is trying to work it to its full potential, (Ivans just too delusional that his vafc is better then hondata:p ). D just wanted to point out that Ivans car is NOT the fastest registered car to go down the 1/4. Its a fact. He is not hating. If facts hurt then stick to fairy tale novels.

On a good note, Congrats to Ivan and Rob, thats one hell of a quick time guys. Maybe Ivan's sexy touch will make it go that bit faster.

Good luck.
thanks ali congratulating us.

just for the record .. i do not think the VAFC is better than a hondata.. but i do not think hondata is that "good either" too...

i use to sell race engines and ecus p28,p30,p08,p05 10 years ago to america(ebay username :telifatty go check on it.),

e prom tuning is good, and hondata is just basically nothing great but a daughter board that let you do e prom 27256 programming in the ecu without having to reflash the ecu...it is a very innovative method of tunning your factory ecu. with a program interface to allow everyday people to tune the ecu without learning binary codes...(something i never ever ever got to learn hahaha)
for the record if you think hondata is a "stand a lone" it is not...

if a choice was given to me, i would rather use e-manage why because, it not only can be used for hondas, it can be used for nissans, toyotas, just more versertile.

i know the limits of a VAFC.. but this whole excercise was to prove that with proper tuning any piggyback computer can work.. "dosen't have to be a stand alone"

the reasons i would not use hondata (great product)
1* i do not like other tuners to tune my cars... our cars are built in house, tuned inhouse. if it blows up, it blows up in house. and i'll be responsible. I will not give a chance for another tuner to hold me ransom for the tuning graphs of my cars. (justin, jason you know what i mean)

2* Hondata is a P28/p30 (obd1) with a daughterboard on board to edit the 27256 mem cal (or 32pin micro processor in obd2), if i want to use honda i rather go to my friends at chiptorque in the gold coast (i think they are the best for eprom programming) and get a "custom tuned 27256 e-prom chip slotted to my ecu and that will only cost me $250.

3* emanage is a better and more versertile computer as i can use the skills i learned from tuning it on my 0ther customers nissan, toyota, etc, emanage also has it capabilities and weakness.

we will be ripping out the vafc on the car very soon, and be placing a emanage on the car, with help with 101 Motorcafe's dyno we will try to better our times.

thank you guys for all the well wishes.

grumpy rooster
19-01-2007, 12:30 PM
Haha... yes it is the car with home made stickers.
Drag is fun but frankly Ill be 10 times more thrills to get 56's at QR than running 11s

But I think 11s will come soon enough :)

BTW whats the fastest B series in OZ?

Running an 11 probably won't be as easy as you think. But hope you do.

siksivic
19-01-2007, 01:18 PM
haha what a thread.... Ivan your VAFC is fake .... and that GT wing hanging off the back of your crx is only good for Ling to iron your clothes on.. I think ivan is lying about his 12.tree second pass .... after all did anybody see it ;)
haha jk .. congradulations.
12.3 with only ONE throttle body... imaging if he had 4.... HA JK Duy love the arguments....feel free to rip on my dc5r i know its slow...

Hipowerracing
19-01-2007, 01:29 PM
Running an 11 probably won't be as easy as you think. But hope you do.

yes i think we will be stuck in 12secs for a while.. hahaha but i guess with drag racing we can only try to get quicker.

should be close in winter... (dont forget last wednesday was a summer night..)

but just weeks ago everyone was sceptical that our crx will even pass 12.5 with b-seires, a vafc and a chipped ecu(i know it's not the best thing) but i guess we proved everyone wrong we what we had..(i had to make a point tho)

like you guys say, no point to speculate, let the cars do the talking...

lets get to the 11secs together... will be good for all of us to have an australia N.A. 11sec HONDA street car so that we dont get bully by the nissan or toyota boys..(we dont need turbos... whahaha)

destrukshn
19-01-2007, 01:30 PM
n/a has gone a very long way compared to 6 years ago.

barefootbonzai
19-01-2007, 01:32 PM
Every body knows that having 4 throttles will make the car run times, that are 4 times better.

so 4 x 12.3 = 49.2sec

riceball
19-01-2007, 01:48 PM
Every body knows that having 4 throttles will make the car run times, that are 4 times better.

so 4 x 12.3 = 49.2sec

I think you mean 12.3/4 man, lol. = 3 sec pass, cause better = smaller number

Anyways great time, lets see Ivan do some of that driving aye;) I wanna see your leet skills.. lol and btw its Sang u goose.

grumpy rooster
19-01-2007, 01:49 PM
but just weeks ago everyone was sceptical that our crx will even pass 12.5 with b-seires, a vafc and a chipped ecu(i know it's not the best thing) but i guess we proved everyone wrong..

Its all power to weight. You don't need 160kw at the wheels to run into the 12's. I know that from our car. Hell our car has an almost standard H22A and has run a 12.5 @ 110mph.

So nothing surprises me. :)

lets get to the 11secs together... will be good for all of us to have an australia N.A. 11sec HONDA street car (we dont need turbos... whahaha) so that we dont get bully by the nissan or toyota boys..

Couldn't agree more with this. We need to catch up to the Online boys (yeah good luck :p ) and those VeeDub guys. So remember Online were actually the first, and only ones at this point, to run faster than 12.0 in a FWD All Motor vehicle. I think we can all see just how much of an achievement it is for them to be where they are.

Thats not taking anything away from the CRX that is the focus of our discussion here. :thumbsup:

GTRVspec95
19-01-2007, 01:56 PM
Thats not taking anything away from the CRX that is the focus of our discussion here. :thumbsup:

And how much ironing Ling can do on the back of that GT wing ...

http://image-cache.boostcruising.com/database/journal/files/post-14587-11658088491962290087.jpg

I'm guess one days worth of washing considering how big Ivan's undies are :thumbsup:

barefootbonzai
19-01-2007, 01:57 PM
I think you mean 12.3/4 man, lol. = 3 sec pass, cause better = smaller number

Anyways great time, lets see Ivan do some of that driving aye;) I wanna see your leet skills.. lol and btw its Sang u goose.

lol sif. Everyone knows Ivan likes it Big. Isn't that right.

siksivic
19-01-2007, 02:08 PM
hahaha .. gotta love ozhonda..

"You must be the worlds best rollerblader" - love it

bennjamin
19-01-2007, 03:41 PM
Im over it. Stop replying with spam and BS....lets keep the discussion in place.

Otherwise its Closed and infractions handed out.

froggy
19-01-2007, 04:03 PM
在 这 个 故 事 中, 你 可 以 点 击 句 子 来 聆 听
故 事 的 朗 诵 。 注 意 你 的 鼠 标, 当 它 变 成 手 时,
你 就 可 以 进 行 点 击 来 听 句 子 了。 点 击 “ 词 汇 按 键 , 会 打 开 一 个 包 含 本 章 故 事
词 汇 的 新 窗 口 。

bennjamin
19-01-2007, 04:07 PM
回复只以努力

Thats it this is locked.
Pm me if u want it re opened !