PDA

View Full Version : Anyone driven CB7 4WS

amato2
19-01-2007, 01:17 PM
as the question asks i want to find out a bit of infomration reguarding the difference between the normal 2ws and 4ws accords.....i currently have a cb but i was thinking of upgrading since these days you can find cb for a really cheap price..

so how does the 4ws compare driving wise with the 2ws.....

SiReal
19-01-2007, 03:35 PM
i've also heard that when problems arise, $$$$$$$$

why nota CD accord. they are getting quite affordable nowadays.

oh, got the sway put in ;) my setup is basically the same as yours now. hehe

amato2
19-01-2007, 03:48 PM
YEAH!!!!!! isnt it the best setup for the money spent....the car handles so much better i cant believe it...my next move would be to get a front strut bar but i cant find any here down under....

as for the CB7 my car is gone man it needs at leat 4k spent on it to get her back into spec so i thought about buying another one cause i love them so much i found a top cond 4ws one with only 160k on the clock it going for 5k just want to find out abit of info about it thats all cause it will be my every day car and its a gr8 one for it

SiReal
19-01-2007, 04:03 PM
PM sent ;)

OT: buy my civic. 10K and its yours. hehe

ECU-MAN
19-01-2007, 10:55 PM
Iv driven a few CB Accord with 4WS, they are a nice car to drive. they come with leather int and ABS.

not many of them around these days. I only remember seeing them in Auto.

Xplodin
21-01-2007, 08:53 AM
Iv driven a few CB Accord with 4WS, they are a nice car to drive. they come with leather int and ABS.

not many of them around these days. I only remember seeing them in Auto.

ABS? are you for real? I've got a CD7 90 EXi, Full leather, Sunroof, 4ws, but no ABS Hummm *ponders*

Vinnie
21-01-2007, 11:49 AM
ABS? are you for real? I've got a CD7 90 EXi, Full leather, Sunroof, 4ws, but no ABS Hummm *ponders*

CD7? bit of a typo there :p but yeh as far as i know abs was only introduced for the CD5 as well...

amato2
21-01-2007, 01:05 PM
nope the later model CB7 had them too check in the accord broshures on the honda website.

Vinnie
21-01-2007, 02:49 PM
k. brought them in for the last cb7s then carried them over :)

cb7
23-01-2007, 09:11 AM
I own one of them Cb7's with 4ws and the first time I drove it, it felt really strange, when i came to roundabouts it was really easy, just a slight turn and your whole car turns already. I did realise with shitty tires and wet conditions and at a roundabout you can lose control quite easily cause it just slides like crazy. You can feel the steering wheel going really loose..

But with good tires, suspension, etc you can corner really good with 4ws..
I gotten use to it and I love how it handles, when I drive 2ws cars I can feel the difference straight away.. With 4ws it makes turning really easy, plus since cb7's are quite long cars as well, sometimes it does amaze me some roads where i think i'll need to do a 3 point turn i can make a full u-turn in one go.

Anyways thats my experience on 4ws, hope it helps