PDA

View Full Version : 06/07 Sports civic Side mirrors in Vti

asgr8
26-01-2007, 06:47 PM
HI just a quick question. Can we put these sports side mirrors like the idicators one in normal civic vti and make them working as well .. some one thought abt it ? i asked honda if they can put it as an optional on vti and they said no they cant.
I really liked this and want to have on my vti. ?

what u guys think abt this small mod . ? or

dyljoy
26-01-2007, 07:06 PM
u can do that, but Honda won't take this task, but someone DIY in US for it. and i think u have to get more source for install, for the mirrors, u can get it from honda i think, coz spt and hybird have them. here is the link about US guy done:
http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2127

asgr8
26-01-2007, 07:16 PM
Thanks dyljoy . i saw the link but it is kinda hard ... i mean i have never done anything like this .. Do uthink that if i buy these mirrors and take it tolocal mechanic and he do it ..
Will it void my warranty ? what effects on warranty ? or on anything else ?and if someone knows how much are the sports mirrors with turn indicators ?

dyljoy
26-01-2007, 07:24 PM
i think pro mechanic should can do it nicely, about the warranty, i think any mod on honda's car, they will say it will void, hehe. just up to u! i think it will around $700 for a pair. cheers

asgr8
26-01-2007, 07:35 PM
700$ ... holy crap/.. too much.cant aford..will wait till some one comes with sum aftermarket stuff ....

Aco3n
27-01-2007, 12:54 AM
the aftermarket unit is now available.. but different model.. and IMO.. don't get it.. looks awful.. just my thought though..

SupremeKK
27-01-2007, 07:46 AM
700 for a pair of those???????? mugen spoiler is better....and that triangle thing on the mirror is not good looking...