PDA

View Full Version : 07 Civic VTI Windscreen spray not working

JChen
27-01-2007, 08:50 AM
Hi Guys

The other day when i was driving, I used the civic windscreen spray to clean the windscreen. After a few times, nothing came out and i thought the windscreen liquid was empty. When I open the bonnet, it was indeed empty.

I found it puzzling that the liquid can ran out so fast and so I top it up. I tried to spray the windscreen again and only a small squirt came out from the left spray and the windscreen fluid was empty again!!

So I am bring the car back to honda to get it check out. Does anyone here have this problem too?

Thanks

SupremeKK
27-01-2007, 10:10 AM
no... mine's fine...

asgr8
27-01-2007, 02:26 PM
mine is fine toooo

gerard
28-01-2007, 10:33 AM
Hi Guys

The other day when i was driving, I used the civic windscreen spray to clean the windscreen. After a few times, nothing came out and i thought the windscreen liquid was empty. When I open the bonnet, it was indeed empty.

I found it puzzling that the liquid can ran out so fast and so I top it up. I tried to spray the windscreen again and only a small squirt came out from the left spray and the windscreen fluid was empty again!!

So I am bring the car back to honda to get it check out. Does anyone here have this problem too?

Thanks

when you say empty, was it by visual checking or did you verify by actually requiring a lot of fluid to fill up?

One suggests a blockage in the washer system and the other, a washer container leak.