PDA

View Full Version : diagram for stock EG seats

rakeboy03
30-01-2007, 10:28 PM
hey guys,

in restoring my EG4 93 civic, i have found the seats wobble on their rails.

the rails are firmly bolted down but somewhere between the rails and the seat it gets very wobbly.

its happening on both driver and passanger seats and im sure that regency wont take kindly to this when i take it through there.

when i took one out i can see that the adjustment mechanism is all working perfectly but its the other rail tha'ts loose and 2 springs have fallen out covered in grease.

can someone please supply a diagram so i know how it all works or should i simply source some new seats?

does anyone know how aftermarket seats are seen my the RTA?

Blulude98
30-01-2007, 11:11 PM
Hey man you could be missing some ball bearings that are in between the sliders. The bearings make you seat move backwards and forwards they also keep the sliders tight so they dont wobble. Try that it should work.

tan18d
02-02-2007, 09:45 PM
I had the same pbm on my civic. I just change the rails on the seats. I thought i was the only one with the pbm. Seems like it must be common.

tan18d
02-02-2007, 09:47 PM
and i also have the service manual with the diagram so send me your email address and i can email it to you

lw316
02-02-2007, 10:42 PM
Yes, I have the same problem, and yes i think its due to a missing roller bit. Where I can find the roller ball bearing?