PDA

View Full Version : New Honda Driver

Hondina
02-02-2007, 09:54 AM
Hey there my gf and I own a 94 honda accord, she is not a bad
little car although it is an exi model, has had some work done to it, with mugen kit 17inch mags, koni adjustables eibach springs, strut brace and did have exhaust but was removed before we bought the car, have had a few issues with it as id say its been thrashed but money spent and now is fixed, has a nice sound system though needs upgrading and rewiring, as who ever did it before hand didnt do a good job.

further upgrades is to see whats best a engine swap or to redo the motor thats in there now, redo stereo, new bodykit as we have wrecked this one, a bit, the car sits just legal off the floor and being our first low car had some adjusting, but was to late by then, and a respray is a dark green color and we hoping for black, though cars are expensive so will be a mood at a time thing and a research thing, so any ideas or suggestions please msg me

Thanks

Aza
02-02-2007, 10:29 AM
welcome mate, be sure to post a pic or two of ur ride

|N|
02-02-2007, 10:34 AM
welcome ... hope u enjoy ur stay

Sensei
03-02-2007, 08:14 AM
Hi and welcome Hondina.
My suggestions would be to respray it silver and do a H22a swap (someones selling one in the ForSale forum I think). Good luck and lets see some pics!

Xplodin
04-02-2007, 01:15 PM
welcome dude and Goooooo the CD5 Accords!