PDA

View Full Version : Da Old Skool Akord-ion At LAST!!

Usual Suspect
15-06-2004, 09:08 PM
This is my old skool akord. its a 1983 Accord Hatch, pretty much original, excpet for a few things, rims, cheap exhaust tip and sound system. Finally got a digi cam and took some pics of meh old girl. Still goin on orig EL1600 engine, which puts out a huge 80hp.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=652
Tis er'.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=653
Da Fully Sik Rims!

http://www.ozhonda.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=654
My Dials, at night, ooohhhh.

Just looking for somehwere to host some more and ill get some more up asap.

h22a accord
16-06-2004, 08:35 AM
BEAST, can i borrow it, me and the boys need a car for pig shooting :P hehe, looks pretty tidy dude, i bet you give the old girl a hard time, if you dont, you should as nothing can kill a honda...except for burnouts of course.

razaman
16-06-2004, 10:03 AM
i bet you give the old girl a hard time, if you dont, you should as nothing can kill a honda

Too true, my first car was a 1983 civic hatch/wagon job. It was ugly green but man that sucker wouldn't die!!

It took me on so many trips, it would go hard the whole time, 110-120km/hr open road no problem, even 4-5 hours straight. This is the 1.3. Didn't burn oil, never had engine problems. It just went and went and went....

Too bad it died of cancer :)

Raz

h22a accord
16-06-2004, 01:29 PM
my mate had a 70 something civic hatch, was respectable when he got it, he got a new car and we paddock bashed it. It would not die, we put speed holes in it with an axe and painted it with spray cans. one day he was right into it around a corner in a paddock and he rolled it..funny as. After that we decided not to drive it anymore, so we all attcked it with what ever we could find. smashed the shit out of it. hahaha, moral to the story is, honda's wont die, you have to kill them.

4thGenExi
16-06-2004, 06:52 PM
Hahaha :D

We had a little '76 civic turdbox when I was a kid. Called it the nuclear reactor. This poor thing copped a whipping but just bent over and asked for more.

Also had an '82 Accord that was lovingly kept and maintained by the grandmother. Until Mum wrote it off..

Usual Suspect
16-06-2004, 06:52 PM
yeh i give her a bit of greif, a lot actually. I cant keep track of how far im going once i hit 120, coz the speedo flips and goes straight down to 180.

Im making a vid clip of it, it will be hillarious, just watch for it.

urtwhistle
16-06-2004, 10:47 PM
heheh suspect i should race u 1 day down gt eastern highway i'll tell u when u actualy get to 180 aslong as u havent seen a piston fly through ur bonnet by then jk :)

urtwhistle
16-06-2004, 10:53 PM
hey suspect, a quick question do u know the hills at the end of stoneville road were theres that big straight?

if so wats the fasted u have been up and down them?

i been through there at 180 with 5 of us in the car lol.
god made my stomach feel like it was in my ass then when u hit the top ur stomach is in your throat. also u notice the car get extremly light and asif there aint much tarmac under ur tyers for a split second lol

i should film it 1 day and see iff the video shows how the car goes all funky .

Usual Suspect
17-06-2004, 09:28 PM
hell yes i been their, do it all the time. If i get bored ill go for a drive, usually always end up in stoneville. I reckon i been up their at maybe 150 or so.

Ive been up to 160 in her that im 110% sure off. I was along side my friend who has a Telstar TX-5, 2.2 EFI. We were racing home from tafe. He said he hit 160 and i was level with him when he hit it.

urtwhistle
17-06-2004, 11:40 PM
hehhe its friggen awasome hey. i wanna hit it at 200 1 day in some car preferably not mine lol.