PDA

View Full Version : ITR stutter

sung
11-02-2007, 08:36 PM
Hey guys,

Last two days i notice/feel my car is stuttering. Asin the steering wheel starts moving/jolting side to side. The car has also felt like it was stuttering.
Does anyone know what is the cause or also have the same prob?
I think it might be the sparkplugs. Any help will be appreciated guys.
Will take car to the mechs as soon as i can.
Tanx

sung
11-02-2007, 08:37 PM
i forgot to add that when you give it abit of gas the stutter seems to disappear. Also the car does not stutter all the time...its on and off.

bennjamin
11-02-2007, 08:52 PM
so it splutters when idling ? the revs drop and raise ? OR does it feel like the car will stall ?

sung
11-02-2007, 09:02 PM
no it happens while i am driving....it did feel like it was goin to stall once...i was goin 60..so i put it in lower gear gav it some gas den it reliefed it abit but it started to stutter again. I mainly feel it through the steering wheeel. steering wheel mooves side to side...n its not from road feedback since ive had the car for a few months now ...n it has only started to feel this way the last 2 days

bennjamin
11-02-2007, 09:05 PM
if you feel it through your wheel ~ have you hit any big bumps or gutter etc with your front wheels ? Alignment might be out?

sung
11-02-2007, 09:09 PM
not that im aware of. but If i did have the alighnment problem....would giving it more gas make the "feel" go away?>

THE_MASS
13-02-2007, 11:27 PM
maybe get your car checked out by hanny's.
theyll help you find the problem. they are like doctors for honda's.
i ve never heard of a problem like that before. it may be a little more serious than what its looking out to be. the problem should go away if you give it a bit of gas, it should actually feel worse. so i really couldnt help you...Sorry.
let us know how you go when you find your solution to your problem.

sung
14-02-2007, 06:56 PM
Not a sign of the problem for the last few days, but gettn my car serviced soon anyhos :D