PDA

View Full Version : Dc2 Itr!!!

jbounce
14-02-2007, 09:48 PM
I'm a very big fan of the DC2 Type R's, it's currently one of my dream cars on my affordable dream car list. Just wondering if any owners out there could give sort of a review on a long term ownership basis rather than a once off drive. i.e. how is it to drive daily, reliability, fun factor, cornering, acceleration, is it easy to mod, does it need to be modded or does it provide enough thrills? Also anyone know any good vids for Type R's? DC2 ITR's mainly, not really interested in DC5 ITR's as the real ones weren't sold here:( .

.::F[L]Y::.
14-02-2007, 10:00 PM
youtube.com for videos buddy.

from my short experiences of driving a dc2r around wakefield i can tell you that its a very easy car to drive. great overall package.

Chuckz
16-02-2007, 10:00 PM
a great car, no mods needed really. i'm satisfied with stock. the only mod i had are the suspensions, which is a little hassle cos it becomes a little easier to scrap and stiffer than stock. not necessary to mod tho.

with vtec, handling and performance, it'll give u plenty of fun factor. u'll want to switch of ur radio from 4000 rev and above, enjoyable to listen