PDA

View Full Version : MY FIRST RACE IN MY NEW CAR

totti
17-06-2004, 10:11 PM
well for those who know me, i have only had my DC2R for less than 2 days

was cruising on silverwater road and got a red light, then a nice looking 2000 WRX pulls up next 2 me. I was like....oh great im gonna get killed already. :oops:

Lights turn green, and i jump the start a bit, surprising him and i got a 2 car length gap on him, then he attempts a quick launch and catches me, and he pulled about 1/2 car lenth in front (that was by the end of first gear). By the end of 3rd gear i was surprised that we were dead even by the end of 3rd gear (***kms) :shock:

So only having the car for a few days not knowing how to drive it properly yet, i am very happy with the result!!! :D

Hopefully with more to come!!

tofu R
17-06-2004, 10:24 PM
u liking the diff between dc2r and vtir ?
hehe
what colour u get ?

totti
17-06-2004, 10:31 PM
man the diff is unbelievable (its modded tho)

RED ALWAYS GOES FASTER hahaha

Bol
17-06-2004, 10:33 PM
[quote="totti"]

So only having the car for a few days not knowing how to drive it properly yet[quote]

What a perfect time to race :p

tofu R
17-06-2004, 10:35 PM
hahaha red hey totti ?
damn haha
same plates as before?

totti
17-06-2004, 10:40 PM
nah man, new plates

McChook
17-06-2004, 11:02 PM
Good stuff mate...
I kinda thought you'd have a red DC2R...

Silverwaer road is a GREAT drag strip

A'PEXi
18-06-2004, 02:06 PM
so wats ur new plates? :D is it standard?

azjs
18-06-2004, 04:53 PM
Yes - tell us your number plates so you can testify you were street racing :) I mean.. dont!! :O

-az

wynode
18-06-2004, 04:54 PM
haha......good to hear Steve!

Damn I wanna see this beast.........photo time in July?

[[d a n n y]]
18-06-2004, 04:58 PM
well for those who know me, i have only had my DC2R for less than 2 days

was cruising on silverwater road and got a red light, then a nice looking 2000 WRX pulls up next 2 me. I was like....oh great im gonna get killed already. :oops:

Lights turn green, and i jump the start a bit, surprising him and i got a 2 car length gap on him, then he attempts a quick launch and catches me, and he pulled about 1/2 car lenth in front (that was by the end of first gear). By the end of 3rd gear i was surprised that we were dead even by the end of 3rd gear (***kms) :shock:

So only having the car for a few days not knowing how to drive it properly yet, i am very happy with the result!!! :D

Hopefully with more to come!!

oh..damn ..

time to..hurry up...lol

nice 1 steve..

steve's car is a hot looking thing...

saw it in the flesh my self.. :D

Weq
18-06-2004, 05:16 PM
stick it to those rex's. without a 6K launch they are nothing!

totti
19-06-2004, 01:27 PM
haha......good to hear Steve!

Damn I wanna see this beast.........photo time in July?

yea man, i gotta get a few things sorted, so hopefully around early July

McChook
19-06-2004, 09:28 PM
http://img72.photobucket.com/albums/v218/McChook/DSCF1062.jpg
memmoriessssss

totti
19-06-2004, 10:21 PM
thanks matt, new pic for archiving

*wipes a tear from my eye*

McChook
19-06-2004, 10:25 PM
thanks matt, new pic for archiving
*wipes a tear from my eye*

I will send you the full size version...

joneblaze
19-06-2004, 10:34 PM
Pfft... why you getting all teary you little girl? :D Your new baby is almost the same colour and a hell of alot faster..> :P
R.I.P Sunroof though... ;)

McChook
19-06-2004, 10:49 PM
Pfft... why you getting all teary you little girl? :D Your new baby is almost the same colour and a hell of alot faster..> :P
I was sad when I did my trade in. I kissed the Rover goodbye, kicked the driver's side front tyre, gave it one last stare down, and never looked at it again.....
I kinda miss the old car... The way the windows never went the whole way up.. the way the aircon wouldn't work, ever.. the way it missfired, the way it spat oil everywhere....

It is a honda love issue... they're always in your heart, no matter how shit they really are

totti
19-06-2004, 11:05 PM
I was sad when I did my trade in. I kissed the Rover goodbye, kicked the driver's side front tyre, gave it one last stare down, and never looked at it again.....
I kinda miss the old car... The way the windows never went the whole way up.. the way the aircon wouldn't work, ever.. the way it missfired, the way it spat oil everywhere....

It is a honda love issue... they're always in your heart, no matter how shit they really are

lol...so true, i still miss my first gemini with cut springs!!!

McChook
19-06-2004, 11:12 PM

lol...so true, i still miss my first gemini with cut springs!!!

HEKTIK
Was it purple??

joneblaze
19-06-2004, 11:12 PM
I miss my stolen (joyrided, stripped and torched) '88 Celica SX alot more... *sigh*. :(

McChook
19-06-2004, 11:14 PM
I miss my stolen (joyrided, stripped and torched) '88 Celica SX alot more... *sigh*. :( :cry:

That really does suck ass.....
But why would someone do a thing like that to a celica... not exactly a joyrider's delight....

totti
19-06-2004, 11:29 PM
nope, it was fully sick gold

McChook
19-06-2004, 11:33 PM
nope, it was fully sick gold
Damn... Still, cut spring geminis rock....
Never had one, wish I did...