PDA

View Full Version : Harlequin 4 colour prelude-opinions

Dan180
20-02-2007, 06:10 PM
Just ran accross this prelude on another forum for sale- looks awesome and am preety keen on it but dont know what to look for in preludes- what does everyone think good value for money?

http://forum.silviansw.com/viewtopic.php?t=26046

Thinking of getting it would be my 1st lude
What does everyone think
cheers??

aaronng
20-02-2007, 06:14 PM
I would prefer a VTiR...

misteR_bilzz
20-02-2007, 06:26 PM
just lettin u know that u wont be able to insure ur car with just anyone with that kinda paint job.. might be something to think bout.

EKVTIR-T
20-02-2007, 06:38 PM
Could pose possible panel matching problems if in an accident and it seems to be the VERY low spec S model too judging by the motor.Better off with a clean tidy si or preferably a vtir.

rez
21-02-2007, 12:40 PM
As said, try after a VTi-R if possible. In fact, if you like the 4g prelude ... try and find a JDM Si-VTEC ... the goodness of JDM with VTEC.

I also agree on the paint front ... it's cool, but you might have some serious problems if it's in an accident (even a small one) or with stone chips.

All that said, you could buy that and drop a JDM h22a engine in it for a overall cost of a little more than the cost of VTi-R in very good condition. Probably more hassle than it's worth though.

vtegra
03-03-2007, 10:21 AM
that harlequin doesnt do it for me.. mayb go 4 sumthin else.. u would probly get over that quick