PDA

View Full Version : (EURO) Koni Q

Gibbo
27-02-2007, 06:08 PM
Just wondering who out there has Konis on their Euro, and what setting do you have the spring perch on ? Does anyone have a picture of a euro on the middle setting and then on the lowest setting ? I am thinking about dropping mine down to the lowest setting on the front (and possibly the rear) but would love to see hear from anyone else who may have done this already. Cheers Gibbo.:honda:
P.s Also what setting do you have the damping on ? I have mine on one full turn for the fromt and 1/2 a turn for the rear.

chunsa
27-02-2007, 07:45 PM
Just wondering who out there has Konis on their Euro, and what setting do you have the spring perch on ?

The spring perch was set on the middle. I have a very steep driveway and needed it basically for practicability reasons.

Does anyone have a picture of a euro on the middle setting and then on the lowest setting ?

I only have a picture of my car with the middle setting + eibach prokit springs (35-40mm drop). This left the car with a 2 finger gap. The springs affected the drop more than the koni. I would expect the lowest setting will lower another 10 mm approximately (~1 finger gap).

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/83/photo0033ci1.jpg

P.s Also what setting do you have the damping on ? I have mine on one full turn for the fromt and 1/2 a turn for the rear.

I used to go 2 full turns for front and 1 full turn for the back. FUN FUN! I wouldn't say the car handled on rails but would say it improved handling. However, with most of Sydney's crappy roads, I reverted to a softer setting, which is what you are currently on and I felt it was a better set up to handle Sydney's roads.

Gibbo
28-02-2007, 07:28 AM
Thanks for that Chunsa ! Great feedback Might do the drop this weekend - ?Ill be sure to get so before and afters...

sendok
28-02-2007, 08:57 AM
egSi might have something with KONI's :D check him out

Gibbo
02-03-2007, 09:49 PM
had a go at adjusting the Konis with out removing themforom the car today - No joy. Will be a project for another weekend . Cheers to all who offered advice. Mods can close this thread

curik
02-03-2007, 10:26 PM
I go 1.5 turns all round and it feels good, especially with a swaybar