PDA

View Full Version : 07-Sport 6 Stacker CD issues.

MKI4EVA
27-02-2007, 06:20 PM
Hey guys,

well it looks like the stacker is playing up. It won't reject CD's out and now won't play any either.

going to take it back to honda asap.......

if something else farks up i'll officialy stamp it as a piece of crap..........:wave:

chylld
27-02-2007, 07:05 PM
sorry to hear that :(

if it makes you feel any less alone with your problems, my 06 sport has started making a kettle whistling sound with the front demister on, exactly like the old kettles with the high pitched air whistling you got at boiling point... and it's loud enough to be heard over the radio at volume 7.

aaronng
27-02-2007, 11:59 PM
Hey guys,

well it looks like the stacker is playing up. It won't reject CD's out and now won't play any either.

going to take it back to honda asap.......

if something else farks up i'll officialy stamp it as a piece of crap..........:wave:

Did you use pressed CDs or burnt CDs? Did your CDs have sticky labels on them or were they of a cheap brand?

MKI4EVA
28-02-2007, 07:16 PM
Did you use pressed CDs or burnt CDs? Did your CDs have sticky labels on them or were they of a cheap brand?

5 out of 6 cd's are originals..........no labels on the burnt one.

aaronng
28-02-2007, 08:47 PM
Damn.... looks like warranty time.

G_Vtec
28-02-2007, 09:58 PM
i had issues once with the stacker and that was when i parked the car in the sun for an entire day. It works fine again when its cooled down. Quite frustrating actually esp when i wanted to listen to some CD tracks.....

MKI4EVA
17-03-2007, 05:05 PM
just thought i'd let everyone know it hasn't happened again.......