PDA

View Full Version : I Got Banned For Correcting A Mod!!!

froggy
06-03-2007, 01:17 PM
Hey guys back from my ban, well i got banned cus I told a mod he was wrong so he thought he'd go on a power trip and ban me!!! AHHAHAHA its soo funny....So much ego from the mods, can't handle when they are wrong AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Well see ya's i'm probally gonna get banned again but oh wells thats life ey, I wish i was a mod bcus it would mean i have a huge wang because i got soo much power!!!!

Well i moved my thread from lounge to here, because thats what the GODS told me to do. Anyways in the selling section it says no intention to trade threads...and i got banned for stating that a thread had a price so it couldn't be closed, which is true just because his rims were up for $10 000 it doesnt mean its not for sale...I don't think Mods are qualified price setters, learn the basic theories of economics and it tells u where there is a demand there will be a supply and the market sets the price!!! I got banned because of this reason because i told them $10 000 was a price and the thread was okay to stay open...... HOW FAIR IS THAT!!!!!!! you guys are WORSE then HITLER...

I wish i had a huge wang dammit

panda[cRx]
06-03-2007, 01:19 PM
get over it u damn crybaby. go play on hondatech.com.au

Q_ball
06-03-2007, 01:31 PM
You were banned because you continued to post up non-relating posts in a for sale thread, even after being asked to take it to PM.
This kind of rebelious behaviour warranted a ban - simple.

SiReal
06-03-2007, 01:32 PM
I think its only fair to ban him again. For the sake of the rest of the OH community ;)

bennjamin
06-03-2007, 01:33 PM
The only person to blame is yourself :)
Also , you have 3 infractions for spamming , and you will be banned again soon if another infaction for useless spam or anything else.
Why cant you just be normal like 99.9% of the members here ? No one has a gut hate against you.

Q_ball
06-03-2007, 01:42 PM
Also , you have 3 infractions for spamming ...

Not to mention the negative 15 PQ points that his fellow members have given him.

riceball
06-03-2007, 01:46 PM
i actually find froggy's posts interesting and amusing at times. Cracks me up just like honda enthusiasts. Good job froggy, i got ur back 100% of the way! Some admins admins have symptoms of cranial rectosis.

bennjamin
06-03-2007, 01:52 PM
ITs easy to have jokes at other people and all that but some people in here need to learn to RELAX and not take everything to heart :)
Its not cranial rectosis , its just been a plain simple complainer to everyone.

oHKSo
06-03-2007, 02:22 PM
some admins....

ACTI0NMAN-1
06-03-2007, 02:28 PM
-1 rep for immature comments
not even skywalker recieved a -1 from me

incoming
06-03-2007, 02:30 PM
internets. serious business

JasonGilholme
06-03-2007, 02:53 PM
Cool. He got banned and he's still on my ignore list.

Thats good to know.

tron07
06-03-2007, 03:18 PM
I think the mods are really too trigger/finger happy to move or close threads... sometimes there is no harm leaving it open or leaving it where it is...

dont flalme me :p

aaronng
06-03-2007, 03:32 PM
I think the mods are really too trigger/finger happy to move or close threads... sometimes there is no harm leaving it open or leaving it where it is...

Reposts have to be closed, otherwise the forum will be clogged up with many threads of the same topic (like the recent new CTR release threads). We also have to move threads otherwise you all won't find it. Many like to search within sections, and if the thread is not in the correct section, you won't find it.

Q_ball
06-03-2007, 03:34 PM

FS threads that dont meet requirements as per the template as also removed.
These rules are also clearly outlined in the terms and conditions of posting within the marketplace.

bennjamin
06-03-2007, 05:02 PM
Froggy , you were banned due to 3 infringements of spamming...you got 3 warnings and decided to do it again.
The infractions system will ban a member when a certain amount of "strikes" is reached.

Stop complaining about the "moderators" and calm down. Rules are simple and if you cant understand them , Pm a moderator to ask or dont post on ozhonda.

Baopham
06-03-2007, 06:02 PM
froggy rules! HAHAHAHAHAHHA

atleast he makes amusing comments. fkn up tight mods always hafto do something to show they are the boss..

JasonGilholme
06-03-2007, 06:05 PM
i think he got automatically booted cause of the infractions system.

IMO its his own fault. We all know the rules and if we don't they're there for us all to read. They're not a secret.

Its just common sense really...

jooboo
06-03-2007, 06:47 PM
ITs easy to have jokes at other people and all that but some people in here need to learn to RELAX and not take everything to heart :)
Its not cranial rectosis , its just been a plain simple complainer to everyone.

so f k n RELAX n stop taking threads 2 heart n closing them...c u n t s need 2 get laid..got nothing better 2 do then sit here closing threads that go 2 far

jooboo
06-03-2007, 06:48 PM
ill prob get banned now too..

froggy
06-03-2007, 06:58 PM
Calm down guys im just telling my side of the story.....You all know that i didn't get banned because it was off topic...i got banned cus i told you what was right....and you couldnt take it simple as that.....But if it helps u sleep at night you keep telling Ozhonda that i got banned for non related topics....

And jasongilhome sucking upto the mods trying to get some more rep points AHAHAH u toss pot.....OVERGROUND IMPORTS FTW!!!!

I'm allowed to have my say you can ban me again if you want, you guys told me to move this topic to the site discussion and tahts what i've done...so really you can't ban me, because its not off topic, its not harming no1, its simply stating the facts....

you cant bend the facts now can you MODS!!!!

aaronng
06-03-2007, 06:59 PM
ill prob get banned now too..

Why can't you say the same thing without swearing? :confused:
Which threads are you talking about?

wynode
06-03-2007, 06:59 PM

Just a reminder to everyone that the PQ point system is to be used ONLY for tech posts. A few of you have warning/infractions for misuing the system.

Can you PM me a link to a thread where this has happened? I'll have a look into it. If you feel a thread was closed too early and there's room for more discussion feel free to PM a mod to re-open it and a reason why. If you're not happy with his/her response then ask for it to be brought up in the mods corner and/or send me a PM.

froggy rules! HAHAHAHAHAHHA

atleast he makes amusing comments. fkn up tight mods always hafto do something to show they are the boss..

Actually no. THe problem is that if moderators weren't there and we had more users like froggy on this site the forums would turn to sh1t.

so f k n RELAX n stop taking threads 2 heart n closing them...c u n t s need 2 get laid..got nothing better 2 do then sit here closing threads that go 2 far

Like I told jooboo, PM me or bring it up with one of the mods if a thread needs to be re-opened.

Despite froggy's attitude and tone throughout most of his posts i'm looking into the reasons behind his banning.

That said you only have to take a look at most of froggy's past posts to realise he's just clowning around and ruining it for others.

ie:

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1079653&postcount=23

you guys all forgot about protecting one of the most important body parts....your doodle.....so everyone who tracks should wear a box and some fire retardant material around your doodle area just so lil jonny don't catch on fire......

Hey drew do you wear your helmet and race suit when your driving on the streets??? what if you have an accident and your car catches on fire, since your so cautious you might as well wear it when your driving on the road

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1077154&postcount=71

LETS ALL TOUCH EACH OTHER IN THE SWEET SPOTS NOW SILLY BUGGERS...I think some of you been taking too many drugs...especially the person who started this thread....Drugs are bad guys as is street racing its very bad so dont ever speed...touching is much more fun...harmless fun as well its beautiful...Remember enough is enough..i saw you last night at the spelling beee i knew right then that it was L U V

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1059441&postcount=22

LOL n3mi your the funniest comedian i've ever come across, whens your next show?

And that's not including numerous off topic posts in the For Sale forum.

riceball
06-03-2007, 07:06 PM
Just a reminder to everyone that the PQ point system is to be used ONLY for tech posts. A few of you have warning/infractions for misuing the system.

Can you PM me a link to a thread where this has happened? I'll have a look into it. If you feel a thread was closed too early and there's room for more discussion feel free to PM a mod to re-open it and a reason why. If you're not happy with his/her response then ask for it to be brought up in the mods corner and/or send me a PM.

Actually no. THe problem is that if moderators weren't there and we had more users like froggy on this site the forums would turn to sh1t.

Like I told jooboo, PM me or bring it up with one of the mods if a thread needs to be re-opened.

Despite froggy's attitude and tone throughout most of his posts i'm looking into the reasons behind his banning.

That said you only have to take a look at most of froggy's past posts to realise he's just clowning around and ruining it for others.

ie:

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1079653&postcount=23

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1077154&postcount=71

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1059441&postcount=22

And that's not including numerous off topic posts in the For Sale forum.

Lol relaxx... don't take things to heart too much. You need to relax... chill abit. Life needs abit of clowning around in it. Just like the Indian accent. Hilarious i tell you, Russel Peters makes this awesome. You got a serious court room drama, whack in the Indian accent. Tensions gone! Froggys just there for people to chill abit, i mean man i know numerous people who laugh to froggys posts. Sure it can be abit harmful at times.. BUT like Benji said. People just need to chill and not take everything to heart.

wynode
06-03-2007, 07:12 PM
Agreed......but you need to put yourself in our shoes. A user comes on and makes accusations about the running of the site. You can't honestly expect us to just sit back and relax?

If a thread is in the site discussion forum I think it needs our attention don't you think ?

:)

ACTI0NMAN-1
06-03-2007, 07:14 PM

just got a spanking by wynode for the misuse of PQ points, My bad, i apologise.

Zdster
06-03-2007, 07:20 PM
Lol relaxx... don't take things to heart too much. You need to relax... chill abit. Life needs abit of clowning around in it. Just like the Indian accent. Hilarious i tell you, Russel Peters makes this awesome. You got a serious court room drama, whack in the Indian accent. Tensions gone! Froggys just there for people to chill abit, i mean man i know numerous people who laugh to froggys posts. Sure it can be abit harmful at times.. BUT like Benji said. People just need to chill and not take everything to heart.

I am quite relaxed (ask a number of the members who have met me), but when I see posts like this I am rather offended:

All we do as mods is try to keep the site operational and running and when people spam the site it is our role to step in. Comments about bigger wangs and the like are funny, but you clearly have no understanding of how a forum operates/is managed if those statements had any truth to them.

you cant bend the facts now can you MODS!!!!

I am not sure what this comment even refers to, but you were banned for off topic posts in for sale threads and spamming the forum. Forum rules exist (which you broke) and if you were really concerned, you could have appealed the matter to the site admins.

nigs
06-03-2007, 07:20 PM
Honda people telling others to calm down.

F U C K E N L O L.

riceball
06-03-2007, 07:22 PM
Agreed......but you need to put yourself in our shoes. A user comes on and makes accusations about the running of the site. You can't honestly expect us to just sit back and relax?

If a thread is in the site discussion forum I think it needs our attention don't you think ?

:)

Agreed:thumbsup: Not doubting you one bit.

But ok, froggy got banned from ozhonda for a period of time. Have a look to see what he has posted in the FS section to recieve the infraction notice.

Then cross over to the lounge where threads are closed due to excessive spamming? Did them members/newcomers get infraction notices aswell?

riceball
06-03-2007, 07:24 PM
I am quite relaxed (ask a number of the members who have met me), but when I see posts like this I am rather offended:

I'm pretty sure i wasn't asking you to relax?

wynode
06-03-2007, 07:26 PM
Shoot me some links riceball and i'll have a look. Just remember though that the lounge is for OT threads/posts so we are a bit more leniant compared to the Marketplace because we don't want people reading through pages of OT replies not relating to the sale.

Zdster
06-03-2007, 07:26 PM
I'm pretty sure i wasn't asking you to relax?

You are right, I probably shouldnt have quoted you - I apologise. Just all the 'relax' quotes thrown in with the insults got me going :).

JasonGilholme
06-03-2007, 07:27 PM
just got a spanking by wynode for the misuse of PQ points, My bad, i apologise.

lol so did i.

:o

Sorry.

dc2dc2dc2
06-03-2007, 07:28 PM
eh. its not like mods wanna ban people. seriously u have to do quite alot to get banned. All this is doing is stirring up sh1t.

aaronng
06-03-2007, 07:33 PM
Then cross over to the lounge where threads are closed due to excessive spamming? Did them members/newcomers get infraction notices aswell?
Don't think they got infarctions for those as lounge threads do have the tendency to turn into spam since it is an OT section. And there is already a spam thread for spam.

riceball
06-03-2007, 08:05 PM
You are right, I probably shouldnt have quoted you - I apologise. Just all the 'relax' quotes thrown in with the insults got me going :).

Np!:thumbsup: :wave:

Lol.. whats OT mean? I didnt know there was a leanancy for lounge threads, my apologies. I'm over it. Lets just all make manly love ;) Froggy can be in the front.

Q_ball
06-03-2007, 08:07 PM
Froggy, you were asked several times by myself to cease posting up your "say" in the For Sale thread as it was not relating to the sale of the item.
I asked you several times, even to take it to PM and u still persisted after the warnings.
Thats why you were banned.

Now, lets deal with what you were trying to say about the price of the item.

Ozhonda dont allow for straight trades, or public auctions, its simple.
If someone severely overprices something - a price which NO ONE will be willing to pay, and then adds in their post, "will accept highest offer" - despite having a "price" listed, the thread is still not acceptable in my opinion.

Reason being, its jst a simple technical loop hole which the thread starter was using, to get what he wanted without "breaking the rules".

Understand?

Np!:thumbsup: :wave:

Lol.. whats OT mean? I didnt know there was a leanancy for lounge threads, my apologies. I'm over it. Lets just all make manly love ;) Froggy can be in the front.
OT = off topic

froggy
06-03-2007, 08:10 PM
hey qball the world is full of loopholes look at the legal system, but we still follow it... thats why we have separation of laws....If something is the law then its the law....you cant say this is the law but oh that is a loophole so i'll just decide to change the laws....it doesn't work that way ....He didn't break the rules and thats what i'm trying to say...You guys have rules so why don't you follow them...Instead of bending them

aaronng
06-03-2007, 08:13 PM
You guys have rules so why don't you follow them...Instead of bending them
Which of those rules do you want us to follow? We follow the same rules as all the other members. The only difference is that we are EXPECTED not to break the rules and that is tough as we are human too and can also make the same mistakes.

froggy
06-03-2007, 08:14 PM
I'm pretty over this anyway, I know that some of the mods are all good, but you guys know yourselves that theres some that have their little power trips blah blah, I started this thread in the lounge just as a bitch and got told to move it here so like you can't tell me that starting this thread was the wrong thing to do....

Like seriously other ppl might not say anything to Mods but I will thats how ppl stay honest, they get told a lil....i'm just keeping mods honest jeez

Q_ball
06-03-2007, 08:14 PM
hey qball the world is full of loopholes look at the legal system, but we still follow it... thats why we have separation of laws....If something is the law then its the law....you cant say this is the law but oh that is a loophole so i'll just decide to change the laws....it doesn't work that way ....He didn't break the rules and thats what i'm trying to say...You guys have rules so why don't you follow them...Instead of bending them

I'm not bending any rules by banning you,
Thats strictly by the book.
My issue with you, isnt wat u posted, its how u went about doing it.

Now the overall picture that we're dealing with here, is the pricing of that thread.
Im simply asking you ppl, members of this forum, to stop being so demanding in trying to rort the FS section.
Be ethical, if we dont allow an auction, jst price it appropriately - no need to post a BS price jst so u can get the highest bidder.

dupac->
06-03-2007, 08:36 PM
it's a priviledge not a right to be on here.
ppl take priviledges and turn them into rights.. wake up mate

don't obey the rules then get the f*ck out.. it's simple enough..

you don't HAVE to be on Ozhonda, but you choose to be.. for what ever reason..
it's amusing watching this shiet.. turning into heroes and starting threads like this

mods abusing their powers or not good on them i'd say..

some ppl just have problems with authority, without authority there's chaos?

pretty much if you're not happy with the system they use here.. then stop?

no need to get you're little panties in a knot coz someone banned you..

grow up.. :thumbsup:

Baopham
06-03-2007, 09:01 PM
everyone has a stick up their ass.. as soon as simple little like this comes up, everyone gets offended and what not..
froggy the ****t is just voiceing his opinion.. who gives a ****k if u dont agree, there is no need to get so offended. i see what he said is fair in a way, and i can see why he got banned is also fair.. just all u guys are mixed up about who is saying what.. just build a bridge and get over it, and continue with our lives next to our shitbox honda's.

HONDA FTW !! WOOOO

06-03-2007, 09:03 PM
i didnt read one post but i dont need to i can already say this is a sad ****en topic and everyone who replied is sad ,and yes that now also includes me.

dupac->
06-03-2007, 09:04 PM
lol
it's not really "offended" in a way..

it's opinion.. he voices his opinion and we voice ours? he has the right to voice his and so do we..

isn't that why this thread got started?

DreadAngel
06-03-2007, 09:23 PM
I'm pretty over this anyway, I know that some of the mods are all good, but you guys know yourselves that theres some that have their little power trips blah blah, I started this thread in the lounge just as a bitch and got told to move it here so like you can't tell me that starting this thread was the wrong thing to do....

Like seriously other ppl might not say anything to Mods but I will thats how ppl stay honest, they get told a lil....i'm just keeping mods honest jeez

Are you accusing Q_Ball of misusing his powers? I don't see any of these power trips, just because you got on the wrong end doesn't mean you can simply open fire on "some" of the mods. In fact I find the OH mods a lot more considerate, the fact that people like you turn up on OH seriously made OH more and more unfriendly and we get more of these "**** Mods, abusing their powers, lets make them honest". FFS they're made Mods for a reason, Wynode hand selects thems, if you've got a real big problem with them, then PM him instead of making up a shit fight thread like this.

Its hard to judge if people are being serious or not because we're on the net, so think before you speak then you won't get into shit.

As for Mods going on a power trip, they may as well ban almost 40 members off the top of my head at least for spamming the Lounge threads me included. Yet I don't see that happening now do I? Now if Q_Ball warned you verbally and even PM'd you, then you got more than you deserved, simple.

Chuckz
06-03-2007, 09:31 PM
^ i agree

also, if the mods were not qualified to be mods, they wouldnt be there. majority of us agree that the mods have been doing a fine job. there are rules to follow, and we should know when we first join. if we cant follow them, mods will close/delete thread or ban us.

honestly u dont see some of us getting banned. just get over it froggy and move on

destrukshn
06-03-2007, 09:34 PM
yes, i wanna be a mod, but they won't let me, because............ i don't know why actually.
lol.

Chuckz
06-03-2007, 09:37 PM
lol, u funny kient

do i get banned for this?? :(

wynode
06-03-2007, 09:38 PM
froggy, I've had a look at your case and you were given an infraction and a warning as well as warnings via PM and you still continued on hence your brief ban. At the end of the day you got banned for not following the rules / despite warnings and that's it. I can't see any mods on a 'power trip'. All anyone has to do is look at your post history to see that.

Baopham, your thread was essentially an auction style thread given the ridiculous price you asked for those rims. You were asked to update the price to something realistic and didn't obide. If you had a problem with that you should have PMd me.

All the issues have been addressed and I can see the justification for the instant banning of froggy. I was a bit sceptical that he wasn't banned via the infractions system however this was considered a special case due to froggy's decission to ignore previous infractions and repeated warnings.

Case closed. PM me if you can think of why this should be re-opened or if you have any other suggestions.

Ohh and thanks to everyone else who's doing the right thing :)