PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Oz Honda!

PIN01S
22-06-2004, 09:54 AM
Well its the end of the road for my Baby Accord :( as i am now moving on to a more sporty and unique cars... i will still have the accord but my dad would be driving it....if all goes well i will be driving in a 93' model Mitsubishi GTO :D !!! these things are rare ....soo...farewell and good luck to all of you....

P.S. i hope to see you guys at some lights sometime.... :twisted:

cya

Spoon-Accord
22-06-2004, 12:29 PM
hehe.. u'll be seeing me at the lights soon..
if u see a guy with a silver Stock EXi with a big grin..
just hold on tightly

:D

Ken

Dominik
22-06-2004, 12:31 PM
Good luck insuring that beast :D
And of course, you know that rare = expensive parts etc...

But i have to agree that a GTO is a sexy car! I Recently went the other way - from a top of the line limited Soarer (V8, RWD, TV etc), to an Accord. Reason was that it gets tiring after a while - paying ridiculous insurance, petrol and repairs....

EuroAccord13
22-06-2004, 01:32 PM
GTO - Good Car... weak clutch.. second Gen is better!

Yeah good luck on the insurance..

My R33 GTS-T was 7K full compre...
S13 - 3.5K....

But look around or find a broker to help you out :)

Have Fun

Nick

PIN01S
22-06-2004, 02:27 PM
I have a quote on insurance and its only $3k thats because its non turbo :x but i like it like that because insurance is not that high :o although its still 4wd and 4ws.... hehehe im not letting the accord go or n e thing but if u see a filo dad driving a green accord with tailights and 17's ...its my dad :D

Dominik
22-06-2004, 08:07 PM
$3k not that high? Damn... I was paying less than that ($2700) but it was a V8 RWD (more fun in the wet :P)

But after a while i started looking at what the car was costing me. When I added it all up (petrol/insurance/loan/rego) and it came to about $1000 a month... Thats alot of money to be wasting on a car - and that didnt even include mods!

I got sick of that pretty quickly :)

Now i spend about $400 a month since i bought my Accord, and its still a pimpin' car!!!

Just do yourself a favour, dont start adding the cost of your new car up. Especially in front of your gf/wife/parents... It will just get depressing!

toE
23-06-2004, 12:54 AM
gl wif the GTO. drop by and show her once u get her... :)

A'PEXi
23-06-2004, 01:30 AM
lol maybe i should make one of these threads as well?

nah hondas rule :D

PIN01S
23-06-2004, 11:32 AM
:D I GOT IT!!! :P my baby purrs like a kitten and roars like a lion... heheheheim soo happy :D it has soo much torque and pulls real hard ....damn.... pulls hard even when there is 3 ppl in the car! :shock: but the accord is still here... i aint selling her...hehehewatchout for me aiight :twisted:

Dominik
23-06-2004, 12:39 PM
Aahh... the love of torque has begun - next stop, supercharged V8 Clubsport!

But i can see your reasoning now. You get the best of both worlds; GTO for pimping & racing, and you still have the Accord for economy and long trips...

Wish i could afford that!!!

mo
23-06-2004, 03:11 PM
Well its the end of the road for my Baby Accord :( as i am now moving on to a more sporty and unique cars... i will still have the accord but my dad would be driving it....if all goes well i will be driving in a 93' model Mitsubishi GTO :D !!! these things are rare ....soo...farewell and good luck to all of you....

P.S. i hope to see you guys at some lights sometime.... :twisted:

cya

They aren't rare anymore...for some reason I've been seeing heaps around of late.