PDA

View Full Version : debadged civics where r u?

rnbguy
24-03-2007, 01:15 PM
anyone here have a picture of a debaged EK?

ive got a silver one , just wondering how many of the badges are comming off, "gli" has gone lol, didnt have to think that one through

but what about the 2 "honda" bages and the "civic" badge...

Int3gra-T
24-03-2007, 01:36 PM
ure going to be left with holes im pretty sure

rnbguy
24-03-2007, 01:40 PM
booo :(so how the heck are these cars being debadged?

Int3gra-T
24-03-2007, 01:42 PM
i dont really see why people would wanna steal your plain silver badge.
usual debadging are the red ones,

m3ntAL_l2
24-03-2007, 01:48 PM
theers sumthin about honda badges, they seems always more likly to get stolen.

rnbguy: dont think if u take the civc & gli badge off it will leave a hole, think they r just stick ons. but if u wanna debadge the honda thing, u gotta take it to a panel shop n they hav to fill up the hole n respay it for u.

bennjamin
24-03-2007, 01:52 PM
thre will be 2 small holes. front n rear...
but if u can either weld it and paint it up stock , or even use plastic grommet sot fill the hole it looks ok.

d15z1SUX
24-03-2007, 02:03 PM
i had gold honda badges. they were both ripped off when i went to northbridge to drink!!! im only left with a gold civic badge haha. might just buy some gold honda badges from the wreckers. or just get silver ones and rip off the gold civic badge and replace it with a silver civic one coz gold badges look gay.

SLPJCooL
24-03-2007, 02:25 PM
If you wanna take the 'Honda' and 'civic' badge off for that clean look, just use Dental floss and take them out. Then use Super fine wet sand paper to smooth things off, be sure not to sand the paintwork.

rnbguy
24-03-2007, 05:54 PM
If you wanna take the 'Honda' and 'civic' badge off for that clean look, just use Dental floss and take them out. Then use Super fine wet sand paper to smooth things off, be sure not to sand the paintwork.

i like that idea but what about the two holes :(

SLPJCooL
24-03-2007, 06:36 PM
i like that idea but what about the two holes :(

There's no holes behind the Letters Badge, they're stuck on.
But you will find holes behind the HONDA symbol badge. Some bondo, sand it, paint it and you'll be set.