PDA

View Full Version : inquiry mugen header for euro

KpEuro
05-04-2007, 08:17 PM
hey guys ....

im thinking to chage my euro header and might chage to mugen..but im not sure about cost..and quality

can anyone help?

Any help will be greatly appreciated~~~ Thanks!!!!!

sendok
06-04-2007, 01:32 AM
mugen is a good quality header for euro.. but it seems a bit hard to find one.. i think i just saw yesterday in a forum.. that's for sale.. but i forgot where it is.. any common header like DC sports maybe a little bit easier to get... :D

i like mugen one, and will be getting one if i can go to Japan :D

ALN
06-04-2007, 04:44 PM
hey guys ....

im thinking to chage my euro header and might chage to mugen..but im not sure about cost..and quality

can anyone help?

Any help will be greatly appreciated~~~ Thanks!!!!!

Mugen quality should be excellent. Power wise, I haven't found anyone have dyno it, but my guessing should be similar to toda. The price should be around AUD 2000 +. Just check out the OZ honda trader or PM them. I know BT-revolution can supply japs stuffs.:D

TypeG
06-04-2007, 04:53 PM
It should cost $2200+ as I have as sometimes ago. It comes with cat as well and extremely light compare to toda

ALN
06-04-2007, 04:55 PM
It should cost $2200+ as I have as sometimes ago. It comes with cat as well and extremely light compare to toda

Is that titanium one or just regular stainless ?

TypeG
06-04-2007, 07:58 PM
i dunno but that's what the magazine said and as well the biggest selling point for this mugen header.
it is only 1/3 of other header's weight

sendok
06-04-2007, 09:22 PM
i dunno but that's what the magazine said and as well the biggest selling point for this mugen header.
it is only 1/3 of other header's weight

You have put it on right? How does it feels? If 1/3 lightweight that's awesome... :D

TypeG
06-04-2007, 10:25 PM
i hope so
but i get toda at the end as it is like double the price of toda