PDA

View Full Version : | JP - Junction Produce | EURO?

sendok
16-04-2007, 12:48 PM
Hi all,

Just wondering, as we know there are so many Lexus and Aristo with JP, I think Euro's also can be called a VIP seed. I just wondering is anybody have any pictures or information of Accord EURO which have JP stuff in it. I try to have some research to their websites, but negative. If anybody want to share, thanks~ :D :thumbsup:

stephen8512
16-04-2007, 07:17 PM
i would highly doubt JP has kits made for the euro....
its not REALLY a VIP car as these are more based around the Q45's, CIMAs, aristo's, LS430's etc (e.g higher end top of the line big luxury sedans)

if a euro were to go VIP, itd have to be custom and custom kit with a widebody (like the infamous KINTO euro)

kitbkk
17-04-2007, 12:11 AM
only seen a tsx with jp rims though.. i dont think jp has ever made kit for our cars.

sendok
17-04-2007, 04:45 PM
Yes it's true guyz. I have checked with JP straight away, I give them stupid question (is there any kit or else for Accord Euro or Acura TSX) and they said there is no things.. unless the stickers and FUSA.. lolz..

Anyway.. Euro can be sporty or elegant IMO, but yes.. worth try to find idea.. :D

SiReal
17-04-2007, 04:50 PM
Well, the Euro isnt exactly big enough to be VIP. you'll find that most VIP cars in japan are mega huge with mega engine + mega presence. the euro, imo just doesnt have that.

Unlesss its the Kei car VIP.

aaronng
17-04-2007, 06:14 PM
Because of the EuroR, the Euro doesn't have the image of a VIP car in Japan.

kitbkk
17-04-2007, 07:32 PM
Because of the EuroR, the Euro doesn't have the image of a VIP car in Japan.

word....

sendok
17-04-2007, 11:09 PM
seems to be right.. guess no honda sedan is consider a vip car in japan.. :D even legend had a legend race car.. lolz