PDA

View Full Version : EG d15-d16

creativepunka
21-04-2007, 11:31 AM
hey im looking at doing a conversion from a carby d15b4 to a fuel injected d16y4. I want to know if i can use the d15 P/S pump and brackets,a/c compressor and brackets and the alternator and brackets?? i did search and came up nil.

bennjamin
21-04-2007, 11:59 AM
You didnt even bother looking ABOVE

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47020

creativepunka
21-04-2007, 02:27 PM
WTF! did you even read the above?? it doesnt say shit about what im asking.
In the time it took you to link that smartass comment you could of simply told me. Im still without an answer.

[[d a n n y]]
21-04-2007, 02:35 PM
In the time it took you to link that smartass comment you could of simply told me. Im still without an answer.

calm down. dont get into the bad books
it wont do u any good

YES u can use them all
i've just nearly completed a D15B- D16y conversion and i used all the PS/and AC stuff minus the compressor

bennjamin
21-04-2007, 03:07 PM

you POST in that thread.
THEN you get an answer.... that link i gave you is a forum dedicated to this exact type of questions :thumbsup:

As danny said.

creativepunka
21-04-2007, 03:22 PM
sorry. Thanks for the answer.

PHAT1
02-05-2007, 10:03 PM
:thumbdwn: waste of time. you spend more money one that much power,you get more for a little bit more.WASTE OF MONEY!!

creativepunka
02-05-2007, 10:14 PM
:thumbdwn: waste of time. you spend more money one that much power,you get more for a little bit more.WASTE OF MONEY!!

lol. haha i only understand "waste of time" and "waste of money". have a little read of what you just wrote. I am building a turbo d series, power vs total cost wont be a problem.