PDA

View Full Version : S2k rims on Ej8? Fit?

defect
22-04-2007, 11:32 PM
Just curious if S2k rims fit on a EJ/EG civic with ITR 5 stud conversion?
I know the fronts fit but what about the rears, are the offsets totally off for the rears with the rims coming from a rear wheel drive?

would it work if 4 of the rims were front ones? spacers? any recommendation be great thanks :)

23-04-2007, 12:02 AM
nope... s2k has wierd offsets. +32 + 37 .. i think.. wont fit on civic.
civic i think arround +40-42 ?? cant remember ..
you must take the spacers out not adding in ..:p

any body can confirm it?

defect
23-04-2007, 01:15 AM
yea, I didnt think it'll work but was thinking someone on here might of given it a try and actually know what the results are, someone whos had hands on experience trying to fit it..

whoosh!
23-04-2007, 01:41 AM
The fronts fit up fine, just the rears is a actual problem, recently purchased a 5 stud conversion for a mate, he was given s2k rims, offsets are too far off as s2k is RWD, spacers wont actually do the job and as soon as he fitted the rear, the tyres scrub on the arch, and the inner and tyre scrap the strut tower

if u want u can try machine the inner of the rim and the centre and change tyre profile...but mite not solve the problem, the idea of 4 front s2k rims would probably work. maybe try fitting the fronts to the rear and see if that works, and purchase another pair of front ones