View Full Version : Interesting thread to monitor

gerard
23-04-2007, 12:38 PM
Fact or smoke and mirrors?

http://www.civicfd-sg.com/viewtopic.php?t=61&highlight=

bennjamin
23-04-2007, 12:46 PM
FYI you need to be a member.

For everyone here that isnt a member - can you highlight the point of the thread for us ?

panda[cRx]
23-04-2007, 02:06 PM
smoke and mirrors ftmfw~!

gerard
23-04-2007, 09:23 PM
just an extraxt from their forums

"Emanage Ultimate on FD1 = 32 bhp gain (By pengful) Reply with quote
Ok, the cat is out of the bag. Twisted Evil

Thanks to zennie and pehon for sharing this news. When I heard it, I could not believe my ears so this morning, I took a slow drive to LTM to find out more. Pasted on the glass panel was a dyno chart of an FD1 recently tuned with Emanage Ultimate and the power curves just shot out of the chart!

Subject: Auto FD1
HP: 148@8,000 to 180@8,000
Torque: 15.1 kgm to 20.0 kgm

Damned, I forgot to take a picture with my camera phone so if the numbers are incorrect, will someone please correct them? Not satisfied until I spoke to someone, I went and talked to someone at the other LTM workshop.

When he saw me, the first thing he did was pop my bonnet and surveyed both my engine compartment and exhaust. As if nodding his head in agreement, he said that my Injen CAI and Fujitsubo exhaust combo may yield better than the other FD1. WTF!

Like I said, this is NOT my lobang so please do not be mistaken that I am taking credit for this. I just want to spread the good news around. As what CiViC-FD once said to me, the R18 engine has lots of hidden potential and lots of hidden potential it has now proven to have. Cool

This is not a GB yet. I just want to know, by the show of hands, how many of you out there will be interested to do a GB.

Indicative prices for 5 or more will be 1.5k without dyno."

panda[cRx]
24-04-2007, 12:01 AM
i know they had replacement panel filters but i didn't even know they were doin zorsts/intakes for the r18 engines yet