PDA

View Full Version : Cd5 Boot Swap

FkjAccord
30-04-2007, 07:13 PM
Hey guys and girls

i was wondering if anyone out there who has a met green CD5 who would like to sway there boot?
If i were to go to the panel shop and take off the spoiler, fill up the wholes and pray($600 bux quoted) is a bit too expensive. Alternatively...

So if anyone is interest to have a boot with a spoiler and doesnt currently have one (colour met green) could you please let me know

thank you for your time
fkjaccord

Vinnie
30-04-2007, 07:36 PM
trying to find sum1 hu wants to swap their entire boot lid might be a bit hard... especially since generally ppl prefer to not have the spoiler.

anyway, many ppl who want to remove their spoilers simply do it themselves. they take it off, use some plugs (from any hardware store) and some sealant to fill the holes and use touch-up paint to make the plugs blend in :) it isnt a flawless job but is pretty convincing and is very easy and cheap to do...

if ur not a huge fan of that one, another option might be to hit up some wreckers to see if they hav any green CD5's in and try to get the boot lid off that... not as cheap as the first option but still cheaper than the panel shop option.

in any case, gl with gettin it done :)

mrwillz
30-04-2007, 08:01 PM
go to a cheaper panel beater
im sure u can find one to do it half that price or even less!

FkjAccord
01-05-2007, 02:07 AM
Hey thanks for the recommendations guys.. was helpful.

i still have hope though.. maybe someone would swap it..