PDA

View Full Version : Hi there I'm new to OZHONDA

Mike Star
01-05-2007, 03:28 PM
Hi there fellow Honda Lovers :wave:
I have just finally been able to register after many attempts over the past few days.
I have a Graphite Pearl MY06 Euro Luxury Auto with Sat Nav. I just fitted a genuine Honda Body Kit without the rear spoiler (which I don't like). I was lucky to find this on e-Bay for a very good price.
Look forward to chatting with you about these really neat Hondas. I personally think the Honda Euro and the Lexus IS250 (current series) are the best looking mid size saloons around.
I will post a couple of photos when I get a chance.

Sensei
01-05-2007, 03:56 PM
Hi Mike, another graphite Euro joins the board. nice choice of car btw.
Blue mountains?...I'm from Silverdale :wave:

Mike Star
01-05-2007, 05:19 PM
Hi Sensei,
Yes I'm at Winmalee not too far away.
What is your car?

Sensei
01-05-2007, 11:14 PM
Boring old 6th gen Accord. Someday will upgrade to a used Euro.....someday...hehe

Gotta say, you must like driving the Euro especially where you live, twisty, winding roads, especially those few hairpin turns on Hawkebury road.

BlackMass
02-05-2007, 10:53 AM
Hello,
I'm new to OZHOND as well :)
I have a 2000 Integra GSI. I know very little about cars (my number 1 requirement was that it was black!) so am hoping to learn lots from this site and meet new people.

Chuckz
02-05-2007, 02:21 PM
Hi there fellow Honda Lovers :wave:
I have just finally been able to register after many attempts over the past few days.
I have a Graphite Pearl MY06 Euro Luxury Auto with Sat Nav. I just fitted a genuine Honda Body Kit without the rear spoiler (which I don't like). I was lucky to find this on e-Bay for a very good price.
Look forward to chatting with you about these really neat Hondas. I personally think the Honda Euro and the Lexus IS250 (current series) are the best looking mid size saloons around.
I will post a couple of photos when I get a chance.

Hello,
I'm new to OZHOND as well :)
I have a 2000 Integra GSI. I know very little about cars (my number 1 requirement was that it was black!) so am hoping to learn lots from this site and meet new people.

hi to both of you and welcome.

BlackMass, maybe you can start a new intro thread as well, i'm from Chatswood area as well lol

BlackMass
02-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Chuckz, I should probably master driving my car before I start any threads. I bought a manual and I haven't driven one before (I can't believe I just admitted that!).

Mike Star
07-05-2007, 01:35 PM
Hi there and thanks for the welcome messges. I stumbled on the forum by chance and it looked really interesting. I've put some pics of my original and now my current Euros in the appearance gallery.

I like the black and the graphite colors and find the graphite just that bit easier to keep clean and looking good.

Well I look forward to finding out many interwsting bits and pieces on the forum and maybe even providing a few bits myself. :wave: