PDA

View Full Version : yellow sticker for oem factory parts...

TheSaint
02-05-2007, 11:52 PM
i just got a yellow sticker for oem factory led parkers...

the old man cop insisted they wer blue and me and the girl cop both thought it was white... they are factory ones but they are newer than my normal headlights...

i had a rear brake light out and they didnt even put that on the report

they said check for noise level because i vtec'd up to the speed limit, but most of everything is stock... lol i spun the cops out wen they saw it was stock, i sed that thiers was louder than mine because we were idleing and they had a xr6 turbo highway pursuit vehicle

this is wierd

aimre
03-05-2007, 12:32 AM
O well, should b eas to clear up then

NeoNode
03-05-2007, 12:37 AM
Since when did DC2's come with LED parkers?

TheSaint
03-05-2007, 02:36 AM
i got em from honda... told me it was the right one for it

even if it didnt... its still white and shouldnt have to be checked, if so than all the bloody statesmans n bmws n mercs n sht with fancy lights should be checked as well cuz mine arnt even close to what they look like

still not blue tho =/

actually while im here...
i do have some small modifications, but its getting more and more as i go, how do i find out what is legal and what isnt in my state, and how would i go about getting permits for it all so its all street legal?

TypeR Lover
26-10-2007, 06:58 PM
Call up dpi and they'll tell ya or visit their website.

It is only legal if the stock cars come with them. For example, it's illegal for typeS to have HID lights 'cause they don't come with it stock.

kazam
26-10-2007, 09:02 PM
im sure his cleared it up by now :p

GIPONU
27-10-2007, 12:46 AM
lol i have a dc4 and have LED parkers too.
they look slightly blue to me.

EG30
27-10-2007, 06:36 AM
ohh another victim of that BF black XR6 turbo with plenty complimentry yellow stickers to give away....

when we bought our dc2r from qld we had to get it licensed for WA rego and at the pits they picked on the white parkers lamp with the blue filter. Our car is 99.9% stock otherwise. as the inspector could see a tinge of blue he won't pass it till we changed the lamps.

WA cops have too much discretionary power ie when in doubt their attitude is " here is the defect notice and you can argue the issue at the pits a**hole "

locote
27-10-2007, 12:00 PM
I found the guys at east perth pits a re pretty good but...
Go there and if all is in working order they will take stikker off....
Try to get permitts for what ever aftermarket u have, then they wiill leave u alone next time they pull u over..