PDA

View Full Version : How hard is it to sell EK civic?

zerospel
07-05-2007, 08:36 PM
Hey guys

I know this is silly question as it depends on lots of various factors but what the heck Ill ask anyway !

Im thinking to sell my ek hatch gli and I wonder if I will have trouble selling it

Im thinking to buy an ek4 now but I dont want to get stuck with 2 civics and also dont want to sell the gli now and have trouble looking for good ek4 as my brother needs the car for uni

So anyone with experience or stories welcome or if anyone know what the demand is like for ek1 hatches at the moment?

I had much trouble selling my bike before took me 2 months so that is scaring me a bit...

edit: just to add the car is stock apart from low king springs and CTR grill and electric sunroof...

Thanks! :)

Phamburger
07-05-2007, 08:45 PM
Well what year ur model?

Because one of my mates is interested in an EK atm. If the price is right he'll definately take it of ya. Also depends on condition as well.

2ruong
07-05-2007, 08:50 PM
same here mate, my mate is pretty interested too.

blu3illusion84
07-05-2007, 09:12 PM
go to www.redbook.com.au and work your way thru there
good luck selling your ek.. :thumbsup:

kn1ghtm4r3
07-05-2007, 09:15 PM
i think its all about the asking price buddy =) don't expect too much and if the price is low enuff someone who wants it for a project will snap it up.

white civics tend to sell better i reckon lol.

bennjamin
07-05-2007, 09:21 PM
it is a silly question with alot of factors - have alook at the market as it is and as it has been. Research recent EK sales...or even post up yor EK for sale in the right section.
Just dont post up "helping" threads about your car for sale.

Closed