PDA

View Full Version : Tranny Fluid???

noodles025
09-05-2007, 03:59 PM
Hey guys I'm gunna change all the fluids in my car this weekend just thought I'd ask what everyones preference is for manual tranny fluid??? I've heard the "Redline" brand is goos...

Cheers Ash:honda:

gReY-oNe
09-05-2007, 04:17 PM
this has surely been discussed b4
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59170&highlight=redline+oil

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54828&highlight=redline+oil

BUT personally i use redline gb oil
and i really like it
though i have found that the car needs to be at runnin temp b4 the oil completely lubes the gears
this isnt really a problem for me as i warm up the car and drive slow in the mornins

SLOWEGG
09-05-2007, 06:47 PM
Another redline gearoil thread..

VT3C
10-05-2007, 01:05 PM
Another redline gearoil thread..

LMFAO yeh man do a SEARCH !!

p.s. HONDA MTF FTW !!

noodles025
11-05-2007, 03:39 PM
Give me a f**kn break I searched a few things and came up with F**K all about what I wanted to know without spending hours going through every thread. I didn't want to know about "redline" more what peoples preference was I just heard that redline was good... I always search before I post and if I can't find what I'm looking for quickly then I just post what I want, simple...

bennjamin
11-05-2007, 03:42 PM
ok

IF you have a stock or mildy worked car....USE HONDA MTF .

If you have a modified gearbox or track often etc - look elsewhere (redline etc)

gReY-oNe
15-05-2007, 11:51 PM
Give me a f**kn break I searched a few things and came up with F**K all about what I wanted to know without spending hours going through every thread. I didn't want to know about "redline" more what peoples preference was I just heard that redline was good... I always search before I post and if I can't find what I'm looking for quickly then I just post what I want, simple...

no offence man but the serach didnt take that long
and the link was peoples experience
-_____-
with that attitude how do u expect us to help u??
not even a thanks
WAT A MORON

panda[cRx]
16-05-2007, 12:32 AM
it's been discussed many a time but for the average ozhondian there is not much point goin anything 'better' than honda mtf, it's a good fluid

aaronng
16-05-2007, 07:49 AM
If you are having problems with your synchros, then try other brands to "mask" that problem. If your gearbox is still good, go for Honda MTF.

noodles025
16-05-2007, 08:07 AM
no offence man but the serach didnt take that long
and the link was peoples experience
-_____-
with that attitude how do u expect us to help u??
not even a thanks
WAT A MORON

Ok man well I'm sorry I was just a bit pissed off that whenever I ask questions I get about 50 people view it and 3-4 replies (with a couple of smart ass' included). I didn't do a search for "redline" because I was just using that as an example but thanx for the info you gave me anyway. Also thanx to those who just answered the question asked...:thumbsup:

Cheers Ash