PDA

View Full Version : Had fun tonight for my first time WSID 16/05/07

sydteg21
16-05-2007, 11:14 PM
Hey guys :
Finally got some time off to experience my first time in WSID , did three runs , first run 14.9 @98.2 mph, second run and third run were both 14.6 @ 99.3 mph , had pretty good night , i'm not really impressed my launch, first and second runs 60ft time were 2.6, third time was ****ng 2.8, i guess i need more practice. BTW my car is Integra DC chassis with Jdm b18c motor , stock header , cat and I/E,made 105kw at BEL dyno with exhaust silencer and some weight deduction. Running half tank fuel. My tyres are toyo proxy 4 205/50/15, first run was on 32psi hehe, used the finger to deflated the tyres , second and third on 20psi, thanks joe from Hi comp to lowered the pressure for me , did not do th trick, i'm a shit launcher , hehe. Don;t know how the wheel toe will affect my time , have not done wheel alignment for a year with three times height change , was meant to do it yesterday, ****ng shit could not fit on the wheel cos the front bumper on the way.
ALSO congra Ben hit his PB and Joe from Hi-comp 12 second flat, very impressive.
James : your car looks hot:)

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c9/jeremyfenghonda/wheelalignment.jpg

|N|
16-05-2007, 11:18 PM
did ben cracked the 10 sec mark?

fatboyz39
16-05-2007, 11:21 PM
Whats going on Jeremy? LOL...looks like you need to hit the strip more dude.

Congrats on getting out there giving it a go.

Any other honda's out ther?

.::F[L]Y::.
16-05-2007, 11:30 PM

14.6 is quicker than your 15 sec.....

good to see you out there having fun. :thumbsup:

sydteg21
16-05-2007, 11:32 PM

yeah, cos had a bit clutch issue two weeks ago, that's why i bought that clutch kit, first two runs , did not go as hard , the car bogged down hehe, third time wheel hop all the way , did not move much, **** i don;t know , will get my wheel alignment done and more practice la.

Ben went there with me , Saw Hi-comp Eg h22, James Jdm front type r , and 2.4 L EK, but don;t know what that EK got

sydteg21
16-05-2007, 11:35 PM
Logically, i think i should be able to hit high 13's with stock ECU , maybe street tyre, will do more practice

zco
16-05-2007, 11:37 PM
jeermy,i've seen the way you drive.. and no.. shifting fast will not break your box. go back next week and get a 14.000

16-05-2007, 11:39 PM
Logically, i think i should be able to hit high 13's with stock ECU , maybe street tyre, will do more practice

with that sorta MPH high 13s easy. Just need to get that 60ft down to 2.0-2.1 ish.

also dont be scared to hammer through the gears :p

sydteg21
16-05-2007, 11:44 PM
jeermy,i've seen the way you drive.. and no.. shifting fast will not break your box. go back next week and get a 14.000

hehe, i did not show u my best,:p cos remeber the second gear was having problem , did not want to go hard la , r u asking me to flat shift , i don;t think i need to, just need to bring the 60ft down :p

jdmTYPE R
16-05-2007, 11:56 PM
good mph for a shit 60ft nice work dude

zco
16-05-2007, 11:59 PM
hehe, i did not show u my best,:p cos remeber the second gear was having problem , did not want to go hard la , r u asking me to flat shift , i don;t think i need to, just need to bring the 60ft down :p

no one is asking you to flat shift. but letting your car drop out of vtec is just plain shit driving HAha
'
dont take my word for it.. here

"ZEE GO is brokended " says maria says:
read it yet ?
[THGLFE] says:
yeh his a shit driver
[THGLFE] says:
but good mph for a shit 60ft tho

HAHAHA - cmon jeremy !! go hard or go home buddy

jdmTYPE R
17-05-2007, 12:18 AM
no one is asking you to flat shift. but letting your car drop out of vtec is just plain shit driving HAha
'

read it yet ?
[THGLFE] says:
yeh his a shit driver
[THGLFE] says:

i agree on zco:thumbsup: just plain shit driver and no excuses man 2.6..ft i take off on traffic light normally and still dont get 2.6 ft

sydteg21
17-05-2007, 12:19 AM
'

read it yet ?
[THGLFE] says:
yeh his a shit driver
[THGLFE] says:

if i let my car drop out of vtec when i shifting , and my car still can hit 99.2 mph, then what can i say, anyway when was that , when i just got engine conversion done which was nearly a year ago, if you like to talk about past , why don;t we talk about 500year ago.

jdmTYPE R
17-05-2007, 12:24 AM
if i let my car drop out of vtec when i shifting , and my car still can hit 99.2 mph, then what can i say, anyway when was that , when i just got engine conversion done which was nearly a year ago, if you like to talk about past , why don;t we talk about 500year ago.

coz your great great great grandpha was riding on a wagon wheel pull by a horse no vtec back then,your gone way back to far jeremy:D

sydteg21
17-05-2007, 12:37 AM
coz your great great great grandpha was riding on a wagon wheel pull by a horse no vtec back then,your gone way back to far jeremy:D

yeah, maybe a little bit too far, but i still remeber his EK4 first run was 18 seconds or something , that must be no vtec at all

zco
17-05-2007, 12:45 AM
HA Rofl.. relax jeremy. we just stirring shit. all family fai jai

haha well my 18.00 second pass was backed up 40minutes later by a 14.790 so i dont know what youre talking aobut

jdmTYPE R
17-05-2007, 12:58 AM
hey jermey 2.8 60ft is total shit driver..... a girl can do better then a 2.8

fatboyz39
17-05-2007, 01:15 AM
hey jermey 2.8 60ft is total shit driver..... a girl can do better then a 2.8

totally agree....

I heard the 2.4L EK manage to pull 13.0 flat.

bennjamin
17-05-2007, 07:23 AM
did ben cracked the 10 sec mark?

sorry nick i was 3.1 seconds off that mark....maybe if i cut the car in half it might hit that.

14.1 is pretty ok on totally STOCK (no bolt on no nothing) with ek4 muffler ehehe :) 99MPH too. The stock muffler is massively restricting midrange/top end so it would be interesting what changing that would do to the mid/top.

BTW from what ive learnt sofar its all in the 1st 60ft that makes a difference.

Benson
17-05-2007, 07:44 AM
2.8 60ft damn.... you need more more practicing Jeremy :p but its good to see you have a go. Good MPH for a low 14's to a high 13's pass

Good job Ben 14.1@99MPH is a good time for a stock engine.

We'll be out this weekend for compak attack, hopefully we can pull some decent times as well.

BlitZ
17-05-2007, 10:06 AM
Good to see u out there Jeremy… makes me want to go again.. I honestly haven’t seen anymore apart from backyard performance get 2.0 60ft on a street setup….

A few more runs will bring that 60ft down

You must have a monster engine.. did u get your weight on the weigh bridge

barefootbonzai
17-05-2007, 10:13 AM
jeremy time to sell the car :cool:

sydteg21
17-05-2007, 10:22 AM
Good to see u out there Jeremy… makes me want to go again.. I honestly haven’t seen anymore apart from backyard performance get 2.0 60ft on a street setup….

A few more runs will bring that 60ft down

You must have a monster engine.. did u get your weight on the weigh bridge

hey man, how is going ,where is the weight bridge? next time will try it, well only 105kw with silencer at BEL, 110kw without silencer , might take off the silencer next time as well

sydteg21
17-05-2007, 10:23 AM
jeremy time to sell the car :cool:

hehe, no man, will keep going

sydteg21
17-05-2007, 10:25 AM
hey guys , just went to did a wheel alignment , took the front bumper there,i posted the report in the first page, looking at my toe, ****ng -6.8 and -12.8 , not sure how much that will affect me on the racing , but it looks pretty bad to me , what do you guys think?

17-05-2007, 10:27 AM
the weight thingy is on the left lane when scroutineering (spelling)

Phamburger
17-05-2007, 10:42 AM
Hey jeremy

Good to see you having a good time at the strip man :).

Well done on just going there and giving it a go mate. Wish i had the lucky fortune to do the same :(. You already know what to do to bring that time down, so keep practicing and you'll get it :).

Regards,
Dave

bennjamin
17-05-2007, 11:04 AM
I think the car is one of the lightest DC ive seen for a road car - the only problem is MORE PRACTICE Jeremy. DO IT

BTW your toe should be 0.0 degrees :) Did they reset it ?

mr_vtec
17-05-2007, 11:10 AM
the EK civic that was there is my mechanic he owns a k24/k20 ek civic with little mods he run a 13.0 dotn know mph or 60ftr but i will let yous guys know..

bennjamin
17-05-2007, 11:14 AM
the EK civic that was there is my mechanic he owns a k24/k20 ek civic with little mods he run a 13.0 dotn know mph or 60ftr but i will let yous guys know..

was that PHIL as in DRHONDA ?

aaronng
17-05-2007, 11:42 AM
hey guys , just went to did a wheel alignment , took the front bumper there,i posted the report in the first page, looking at my toe, ****ng -6.8 and -12.8 , not sure how much that will affect me on the racing , but it looks pretty bad to me , what do you guys think?

That's pretty bad. You should be eating through the inside of your tyres very quickly with that amount of toe out.

BTW, your weight reduction is sitting in my living room. Very light!

Teggy-Vtir
17-05-2007, 12:57 PM
woah. all these n/a hondas are so quick lol
makes my turbo beast look slow.

STOCK
17-05-2007, 01:37 PM
Good on you for getting out there and having a go. Shitty 60ft times but MPH shows your et will drop quite substantially with a better launch.. cant wait!

Jomsy
17-05-2007, 04:13 PM
see you boys there again in 2weeks once i figure out why im 10mph down on last time, could have something to do with filling up the tank a day before i ran, 40kgs of petrol cant be good

nice meeting you 2

sydteg21
17-05-2007, 04:39 PM
yeah, i definately need more practice, after the wheel alignment , car feels better , but cos i had to go to work afterwards, i didn;t read it at the time , i just told him to set both front and rear toe to zero , after i got home, when i read it , the front toe got reduced to almost zero, but the rear toe increased , so the question is that if the back wheel toe will affect ?

jords
17-05-2007, 04:45 PM
Wasn't a bad night out at WSID last night, might give it a go soon.

aaronng
17-05-2007, 04:48 PM
yeah, i definately need more practice, after the wheel alignment , car feels better , but cos i had to go to work afterwards, i didn;t read it at the time , i just told him to set both front and rear toe to zero , after i got home, when i read it , the front toe got reduced to almost zero, but the rear toe increased , so the question is that if the back wheel toe will affect ?

For FWD cars, usually the rear toe is set to 1mm toe in on each side. Front is set to 0mm on each side.

EG5
17-05-2007, 05:35 PM
About time you hit the strip.
your mph is real good.

BlitZ
18-05-2007, 10:59 AM
jsut dont expect the same mph with a quicker 60ft ;)

fatboyz39
18-05-2007, 11:45 AM

True...

sydteg21
18-05-2007, 03:08 PM
don;t know if the thoery is right or not , but ben increased the mph when he reduced the 60ft time man

ginganggooly
18-05-2007, 04:24 PM
sydteg21 is right on :thumbsup: Any time you get more traction and decreasing your 60 foot times you are putting more of the usable power to the ground giving more performance and that equals more speed not less. And this is in general trap speeds go up and down for many reasons.

What i'm about to post is a gross oversimplification: V = U + AT
Provided the initial velocity is the same, in this can 0, a reduction in time spent at a constant rate of acceleration will result in a lower terminal velocity...

Since a picture is worth a thousand words, here you go:

http://www.practicalphysics.org/imageLibrary/jpeg400/662.jpg

sydteg21
18-05-2007, 04:28 PM

Yeah, when I think about it carefully, I think there are two situations, one is applied to your theory and one is applies to my thoery, first one is like you guys said, the wheel just keeps spinning and the car doesn’t move much, therefore the speed will increase in a shorter distance , therefore you get shit 60ft ,high mph.
Second situation is that car bogs down , then you have to rev from low rpm again, therefore you waist time for bogging down, that’s basicly what happened to me , cos every time as soon as my tyres got traction , the engine started revving only from 3000rpm which is not really fun, so I still reckon if I can lower my 60ft time , my mph will go up , that’s just my thought

BlitZ
18-05-2007, 04:41 PM
Yeah, when I think about it carefully, I think there are two situations, one is applied to your theory and one is applies to my thoery, first one is like you guys said, the wheel just keeps spinning and the car doesn’t move much, therefore the speed will increase in a shorter distance , therefore you get shit 60ft ,high mph.
Second situation is that car bogs down , then you have to rev from low rpm again, therefore you waist time for bogging down, that’s basicly what happened to me , cos every time as soon as my tyres got traction , the engine started revving only from 3000rpm which is not really fun, so I still reckon if I can lower my 60ft time , my mph will go up , that’s just my thought

did you car bog down til like 3k?... just side step the farker at 5k rpm.. not the ebst but u wont bog eheheh

bennjamin
18-05-2007, 04:43 PM
And this is in general trap speeds go up and down for many reasons

Sums it up. There isnt a accurate forumlae to work out the exact 1/4 mile time of a car as too many factors.
Lets work on our launches Jeremy !
I shoudl easy hit the 13 second STOCK club ehehe. Anyone here joining me ?

BlitZ
18-05-2007, 04:49 PM
Sums it up. There isnt a accurate forumlae to work out the exact 1/4 mile time of a car as too many factors.

you arent exactly stock man.. oem honda maybe.

bennjamin
18-05-2007, 04:54 PM
you arent exactly stock man.. oem honda maybe.
(ITR) stock engine stock exhaust stock intake stock ECU no nothing. I think its going OK.
Run yours "stock" blitz ! :thumbsup:

BlitZ
18-05-2007, 04:59 PM
(ITR) stock engine stock exhaust stock intake stock ECU no nothing. I think its going OK.
Run yours "stock" blitz ! :thumbsup:

I have man.. stock with undersized intake... 2.25 intake arm heheh..
14.4 - 2.3 60ft
Got it tuned and made more power..

Then i wacked on 3" intake... lost it all and worst than stock..

now its stock ecu with stock 3" intake arm.. feels quicker than when it was tuned with the 2.25 intake
Ill hit it again eheh...

but fark me 14.1 with a trap speed of 99mph.. what was your 60ft?
thats a high trap speed

xtercii
18-05-2007, 05:00 PM
Good effort guys…how bad was ur wheel hopping problem Jeremy? Have you done anything previously to minimize it?

Ben did you have any wheel hopping issues?

bennjamin
18-05-2007, 05:13 PM
but fark me 14.1 with a trap speed of 99mph.. what was your 60ft?
thats a high trap speedehehe mine is stock ITR intake ~ and a EK4 muffler. Probably less that 141 at the fly lol
Anyway the trap speed was 99.6 mph , 2.3/4X60ft (i cant find the sheet)- i was almost dead even with a MPS on the final run ( he ran a 14.0XX)
BTW i had wheel hop issues yes - 1st run was shit. 2.6ish 60 ft , dropped the PSI alittle and then had a few tries. DRopped and rode the clutch at about 4.5 k , it bounced then bogged abit but didnt seem to slow down too much.
IT makes me think whether to do anything at all to the engine. From what ive seen any mods short of a full camshaft / new pistons / ECU are a waste of time.

bennjamin
18-05-2007, 05:27 PM
All well and good but your graph is constant and doesn't allow for TIRE SLIPPAGE and a moving car is NOT AT A CONSTANT RATE OF SPEED. It is accelerating in a non-linear manner. Nice try though:wave:

dont forget gear ratios / wind resistance / weight blah blah.
Anyway im going with jeremy again in 2 weeks , anyone want to come with ?

grumpy rooster
18-05-2007, 05:55 PM
Generally, better 60ft times will result in lower mph for the same vehicle. You will hardly ever see a car run its highest trap speed and its quickest ET on the same run.

That has been demonstrated many times. :)

sydteg21
18-05-2007, 05:56 PM
did you car bog down til like 3k?... just side step the farker at 5k rpm.. not the ebst but u wont bog eheheh

yeah man, everytime i have to rev from 3000rpm, apprantly i should double clutch it , but i didn;t , the third which i got 2.8, ****, i was in a rush, big wheel hop man, yeah, i hope will be better next time la, that's why i think i can increase the mph

sydteg21
18-05-2007, 05:58 PM
I think the car is one of the lightest DC ive seen for a road car

still 100 kg heavier than yours , you bastard :p

aaronng
18-05-2007, 06:08 PM
yeah man, everytime i have to rev from 3000rpm, apprantly i should double clutch it , but i didn;t , the third which i got 2.8, ****, i was in a rush, big wheel hop man, yeah, i hope will be better next time la, that's why i think i can increase the mph

Are you having trouble getting into 2nd? If not, no point double clutching as it is slower and only used for downshifting.

sydteg21
18-05-2007, 06:13 PM
Generally, better 60ft times will result in lower mph for the same vehicle. You will hardly ever see a car run its highest trap speed and its quickest ET on the same run.

That has been demonstrated many times. :)

oh ok, maybe you are right , but from what ben has run, 14.8@92mph 60ft 2.6, 14.6@ 97mph 60ft 2.4 , 14.1* @99.* 60ft 2.2*, i don;t know why the trend goes that then

sydteg21
18-05-2007, 06:17 PM

oopsss

jdm_kid
18-05-2007, 08:38 PM
wahhh wahh good time u guys !

EG5
18-05-2007, 09:09 PM
yo, like other people said i'm a shit driver, it may take a long time but i promise you i will try as many times as i can to hit 13's with current set up, just give me a hand to lift the gearbox when i change clutch in the further ok?:)

Practice makes perfect :thumbsup:

ginganggooly
20-05-2007, 12:11 PM
All well and good but your graph is constant and doesn't allow for TIRE SLIPPAGE and a moving car is NOT AT A CONSTANT RATE OF ACCELERATION. It is accelerating in a non-linear manner. Nice try though:wave:

Nice try?

I never said, nor implied that acceleration was constant, however given scenario at hand, the rule does hold true, and accounts for the (normally) inverse relationship between trap speed and 60' times, all else being equal.

As was stated, it's a gross oversimplification.

I've seen it in my car, i've witnessed it in other cars, and I'm sure that others here have noticed the same thing. There is even a physics formula that backs the theory up...

dont forget gear ratios / wind resistance / weight blah blah.
Anyway im going with jeremy again in 2 weeks , anyone want to come with ?

These are constants, cars generally don't alter drag coefficients or gear ratios between runs, so for this discussion, they're irrelevent...

Q_ball
20-05-2007, 12:31 PM
I struggled to pass physics! LOL

bennjamin
20-05-2007, 06:38 PM
These are constants, cars generally don't alter drag coefficients or gear ratios between runs, so for this discussion, they're irrelevent...

The "etc etc" refers to varibles , which there is.That much we know , and its all up to the driver to squeeze the best possible time out of their car for that 1/4 run :)
Lets not get hooked up on EXACT figures and theories fellas - is it a simple answer of " its the driver not the car" ?!? :p

As EG5 said Practice makes perfect !

BlitZ
21-05-2007, 03:15 PM
Are you having trouble getting into 2nd? If not, no point double clutching as it is slower and only used for downshifting.

I think he meant dabbing the clutch.. the word double clutch is used incorrectly a majority of the time..

Fast and furious set the std ahahha... I want NOS.. not nitrious

EKNR33
21-05-2007, 05:14 PM
Is the specs of your alignment attached to your first post the current wheel alignments settings? because -2,-3 degrees is quite alot.. considering there will be minimal contact patch and only small 205 wide tyres i guessing not much of it is getting to the ground.

the -2,-3 degrees might look nice (bling) and work well around corners for circuit but on a drag strip 0 degrees camber or a tad positive like +0.5camber will do you wonders for the launch to improve your 60ft's.

greater contact patch of tyres to the ground = more traction = better 60ft = better 1/4 mile times haha.

anyways that my 2cents aleast you went out and had a go.. keep it up practice makes perfect ;)

sydteg21
21-05-2007, 07:54 PM
Is the specs of your alignment attached to your first post the current wheel alignments settings? because -2,-3 degrees is quite alot.. considering there will be minimal contact patch and only small 205 wide tyres i guessing not much of it is getting to the ground.

the -2,-3 degrees might look nice (bling) and work well around corners for circuit but on a drag strip 0 degrees camber or a tad positive like +0.5camber will do you wonders for the launch to improve your 60ft's.

greater contact patch of tyres to the ground = more traction = better 60ft = better 1/4 mile times haha.

anyways that my 2cents aleast you went out and had a go.. keep it up practice makes perfect ;)

yeah, i know , but it is just too much hassel to raise the car then, wheel alignment will be off again

sydteg21
23-05-2007, 11:05 PM
guys , went out tonight again, was fun as usual , met up with all the honda boys , had four runs with hondas hehe, 3 times against NSX , 4th time with hi comp EG hehe.
The result was still dissappointing , first run, went straight in to the race , no time to lower my tyre pressure, did 14.7@100mph, 60ft ****ng 2.7, felt so shitty

second run , still shit ,14.6@ 99mph, 60 ft 2.6 again , ****ng 60ft , i hate them

then third run, after talked to joe from hi comp and john , benson them , i took their advice and focus on the detail instead of rushing into it , i got the 60ft 2.23, felt good,cos i got hugh camber at front and shit tyres , but but can you believe i missed shifting the second , after i missed then i was like **** , wanted to give up that run , then i changed my mind so put back into second rev from 4000rpm or something out of vtec range , i ended up pulling 14.5@97mph, felt so ****ed , as i never missed second before, can u believe just that time.....

Then fourth run, i went back to rush it again , maybe it is because i lined up with hi comp EG , made me nervous , i ****ed up launch again , 60ft 2.6 again, but i hit my pb this time 14.4 @101.4mph, so yeah, that's all, felt pitty
Hopefully third time lucky, I learned hips, so nice to meet all the guys , see you guys next time.

jdmTYPE R
23-05-2007, 11:15 PM
jeremy still learning hahahahlet me drive it next time

Benson
23-05-2007, 11:43 PM
Good time Jeremy. Just keep practicing. :thumbsup:

EG5
24-05-2007, 09:19 AM
very good mph :)

bennjamin
24-05-2007, 11:22 AM
ha jeremy you stress freak. So many things you have to blame on lol !
Thats your problem - everyone else goes and just drives but you are worried about your camber or your toe or your haircut or something lol. RELAX AND RUN :)

rev out those gears longer and shift quicker you are almost there

ginganggooly
24-05-2007, 11:56 AM
pb this time 14.4 @101.4mph, so yeah,

Very, very healthy vti-r.... You'll be in the 13's soon mate.

bennjamin
24-05-2007, 12:08 PM
Very, very healthy vti-r.... You'll be in the 13's soon mate.

its not a vtir. Its a GSi running a B18C ITR :)

BlitZ
24-05-2007, 01:33 PM
guys , went out tonight again, was fun as usual , met up with all the honda boys , had four runs with hondas hehe, 3 times against NSX , 4th time with hi comp EG hehe.
The result was still dissappointing , first run, went straight in to the race , no time to lower my tyre pressure, did 14.7@100mph, 60ft ****ng 2.7, felt so shitty

second run , still shit ,14.6@ 99mph, 60 ft 2.6 again , ****ng 60ft , i hate them

then third run, after talked to joe from hi comp and john , benson them , i took their advice and focus on the detail instead of rushing into it , i got the 60ft 2.23, felt good,cos i got hugh camber at front and shit tyres , but but can you believe i missed shifting the second , after i missed then i was like **** , wanted to give up that run , then i changed my mind so put back into second rev from 4000rpm or something out of vtec range , i ended up pulling 14.5@97mph, felt so ****ed , as i never missed second before, can u believe just that time.....

Then fourth run, i went back to rush it again , maybe it is because i lined up with hi comp EG , made me nervous , i ****ed up launch again , 60ft 2.6 again, but i hit my pb this time 14.4 @101.4mph, so yeah, that's all, felt pitty
Hopefully third time lucky, I learned hips, so nice to meet all the guys , got really stressed with uni work, feel much better now, see you guys next time.

Damn man.. your car is so quick man.
unbelievable.. imagine u had the closer audm final drive..
did u get it weighed?

Imagine if u had the 2.23 60ft nailed.. u would be hauling arse

xtercii
24-05-2007, 01:58 PM
jeremy's got 4.9 final drive if I am not mistaken.

ginganggooly
24-05-2007, 02:48 PM
its not a vtir. Its a GSi running a B18C ITR :)

Ah okay, i read JDM B18C and assumed it was a vti-r. Still a healthy effort if you ask me :)

jdmTYPE R
24-05-2007, 02:52 PM
nah his only got a 4.7

barefootbonzai
24-05-2007, 03:22 PM
did u get it weighed?

pfft, still in b16 terriotry. jeremy's car is definetly capable of 13's if he learnt how to drive properly :p

sydteg21
24-05-2007, 03:44 PM
ha jeremy you stress freak. So many things you have to blame on lol !
Thats your problem - everyone else goes and just drives but you are worried about your camber or your toe or your haircut or something lol. RELAX AND RUN :)

rev out those gears longer and shift quicker you are almost there

you bloody ******, i got -3 something camber in the front, have to find something to blame right:p , it is like tuner will try to squeez every hp on the dyno. so i think i should find all the negative factors make me slower :p

did u get it weighed?

yeah, man, i was so f**kng annoyed man, i almost had it there, last run everything is perfect just the launch, i guess just have to wait to put third run and fourth run together, then will be there, i still have not get the car weighed , but i think it is around 1050-60kgs, somewhere there, and i got 4.7final drive

pfft, still in b16 terriotry. jeremy's car is definetly capable of 13's if he learnt how to drive properly :p

you are right, i have learned fare bit stuff last night, i'm getting there

barefootbonzai
24-05-2007, 03:49 PM
hehehe yeah. at least you're out there unlike many many others out there :thumbsup:

24-05-2007, 04:17 PM
dont worry Jeremy you will get there.

when are you planning on going out there next?

bennjamin
24-05-2007, 04:32 PM
i think jeremy is heading over on the 6th. LEts all go and pump him up guys :):):)

sydteg21
25-05-2007, 12:26 PM
Hopefully i will get some money on hand in the next a few months, i want to get dynodave's header , i believe it will do a wonder, my stock one is alright , but still feel a bit restricited .want to reach higher mph hehe

xtercii
25-05-2007, 12:45 PM
thought you wanted to get toda header? finally u r making a better decision hehe...just make sure you place order early because they do take a while to make...

sydteg21
25-05-2007, 12:55 PM
thought you wanted to get toda header? finally u r making a better decision hehe...just make sure you place order early because they do take a while to make...

yeah, if i have the money, yeah, so poor right now, anyway, run your car next week man, i want to see what your car can get , our engines are twins hehe:)

xtercii
25-05-2007, 01:01 PM
yeah like i said b4 let me know 3 days b4 you go so i can arrange with my work, otherwise i won't have time to make it...

DynoDave
25-05-2007, 01:04 PM

Hopefully third time lucky, I learned hips, so nice to meet all the guys , got really stressed with uni work, feel much better now, see you guys next time.
Ok dude after watching you race your car the other night it just looked like you where over driving it off the line you need to relax a bit and you times will get better you are racing the clock and trying to go fast but,I know it sounds strange but if you slow down your driving and relax you will go faster.
Regards Dyno Dave

sydteg21
27-05-2007, 07:01 PM
Ok dude after watching you race your car the other night it just looked like you where over driving it off the line you need to relax a bit and you times will get better you are racing the clock and trying to go fast but,I know it sounds strange but if you slow down your driving and relax you will go faster.
Regards Dyno Dave

thanks dave , advice taken, i will try to relax a bit hehe:thumbsup:

EG5
27-05-2007, 07:37 PM
Practice makes perfect as I said b4 , chill out and you will run 13s as it is :thumbsup:

bennjamin
27-05-2007, 08:46 PM
yup listen to the guys that have the experience :)

BTW Jeremy , IMO spend TIME on the car rather than MONEY. IT will give you better RESULTS.

DynoDave
27-05-2007, 09:20 PM
yup listen to the guys that have the experience :)

BTW Jeremy , IMO spend TIME on the car rather than MONEY. IT will give you better RESULTS.
This is what we did with MRK24A and now he just wants to race the car and not spend money on it,and is getting better every meeting.
Regards Dyno Dave