PDA

View Full Version : N/A stuff for my D16Y8

hondavti25
17-05-2007, 10:35 PM
hey what parts could i put in my D16y8 EM to get it sounding a bit tuffer... and preforming a lil better while i save for a turbo kit... exhuast goes in next week and i have piping for a pod hopefully going in soon any one suggest anything that can get a significant gain? like more then 6hp... hahah

supersamEK
17-05-2007, 10:59 PM
headers will boost ur torque abit and give some tougher notes.... and lose some weight.. the car not u i mean. can make a real good difference. i been throught the same stages with d16. Went from cat-back to headers and cat. then intake... then piggyback and tune... not much more really worth doing in term of power.

Spend some money on suspension, ive found that to be the most rewarding in term of the money ive spent. it will make ur car feel faster lol.

hondavti25
17-05-2007, 11:09 PM
yeah what about an amkee valve train kit ? any perks from that?

[ricer]
17-05-2007, 11:38 PM
why waste ur money dude
just keep saving if you really want to turbo your car

maybe buy a clutch and use some good fluids
upgrade ur shocks
get bigger brakes

putting headers and intake systems and that will be pointless to when it comes time to bolt the turbo kit on

Sexc86
17-05-2007, 11:41 PM
man if you want to boost your car, dont bother with stupid simple mods... have patience and buy the stuff that matters like the LIST I GAVE YOU!!...

only thing you can really get it stuff like catback exhaust, and fuel pump maybe hd clutch
other then that man just save for your turbo setup because little fart ass mods like cai and headers wont compare at all... all it will do is waste your time and money if boost is your goal

hondavti25
17-05-2007, 11:42 PM
yeah hense why i am just doing a right price job on it coz ill be rippin it out

yeah i spose lol ok then save for turbo have goal just gota do it now...