PDA

View Full Version : DA9 Booster and Master Cylinder would a DC2R fit?

tseesinngwailo
20-05-2007, 08:43 PM
Hey All,

I have got hold of a DC2R booster with master cylinder, I have got type R 282mm discs etc,

Will this fit in directly? or am I going to have to drill holes? I havent been able to take the old one out yet to check measurements.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks, Chris

tseesinngwailo
15-10-2007, 01:15 PM
For anyone searching the forums, I have since fitted a DC2 Type R master cylinder and booster, straight swap, except for one small detail, the brake fluid lines from the master cyliner to the proportioning valve need to have different ends put on them, the thread is the same but the seating is not.

Motorsport Connections at Seven Hills redid them for $20

sikisdr69
15-10-2007, 01:47 PM
yes the DC2R MC and Booster will fit and is an excellent upgrade to DA9 with Type R calipers, performed it on mine its is basically a straight bolt on, pm if you ahve any problems

JasonGilholme
15-10-2007, 02:01 PM
For anyone searching the forums, I have since fitted a DC2 Type R master cylinder and booster, straight swap, except for one small detail, the brake fluid lines from the master cyliner to the proportioning valve need to have different ends put on them, the thread is the same but the seating is not.

Motorsport Connections at Seven Hills redid them for $20

Yeah. the MC from ABS equiped cars are bigger.

I'm having to do the same with my ABS removal (getting EG civic lines and get my ends put on them and have the lines reflared.)

If you can, get the ends of the lines with the MC and it'll be easier to do :thumbsup::thumbsup: