PDA

View Full Version : Modify The Ignore List!!!

Sexc86
24-05-2007, 05:10 PM
Hey mods, basically it would be good if people on your ignore list were unable to post in thred that you make. Im sick of dickheads posting useless shit in my threds and it really brings the site down, as its alwayes the same people who contribute and the same people that dont

can this be done? and if so why not?

Thanks in advance

Regards LYle

bennjamin
24-05-2007, 07:40 PM
that is impossible. A "hack" might enalbe something similar but why leave Ozhonda open to attack again because you dont want some monkeys from replying in your thread ? It is a free world dude. If you have a problem with a post just report it or pm a mod like everyone else does.

Q_ball
24-05-2007, 07:43 PM
Report post button is your friend.
Problem solved.

wynode
25-05-2007, 12:04 AM
If they're on your ignore list......their posts shouldn't turn up from what I remember.

panda[cRx]
25-05-2007, 07:50 AM
i'm in your thread posting up useless shit

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/44/106960641_1473a4f0a7.jpg

.... but seriously get over it man. there are always gonna be people with opinions that differ to yours or not like you, this is LIFE

Sexc86
25-05-2007, 09:18 AM
yeh there is a differece with conflicting opinions and just plain useless bullshit spam... we all know who some of these users are.... people who just post irelevent info into threds, abuse, mockery....

what is the point of an ignore list if they can involve themselves in your discussions when you CLEARLY have them on your badlist for a ****n reason

and panda wtf are you alwayes so bloody agressive for man, i come on here with a usefull idea which would keep alot of the idiots out of ozhonda, and you come up with a post almost as useless as the ones i want to keep out of my threds... wtf

SiReal
25-05-2007, 11:12 AM
it would be good if u put them on your ignore list, and you cannot see their posts completely. but others can.

i think thats enough of a measure.

then again, its the free world so i guess you have to restrict yourself from getting angry over some useless post.

back when the loser gang (you fvkheads know who you are) were hanging sh1t on Underground imports, i put em all on ignore list, and they still are. no biggy.

chill man ;)

dun worry about panda. he;s always like that - take it in good humour.

fishman
25-05-2007, 01:39 PM
lmao, just add panda to your egnore list. Then again, you shouldn't be able to see this since i'm on your list. Get over it weirdo.

JasonGilholme
25-05-2007, 01:53 PM
Ignore list works well. (don't worry fishman i can see your posts :P)

Just harden up.

m3ntAL_l2
25-05-2007, 02:44 PM
all ive to say is lol......

Just harden up.
knew this was coming haha

Sexc86
25-05-2007, 04:08 PM
lol harden up... i dont give a shit this is a ***n internet forem doesnt stop me from getting my sleep... just piss's me off have to read the same old shit from the SAME USELESS USER'S your a ****n wanker fishman.... anyone go through your post history mate everything you post up is ****n useless bullshit from some wannabe tryhard idiot who thinks his opinions matter? ahha wtf

then again look at my post history... everything i post is 100% constructive, helpfull, not biased or spam offtopic crap

SiReal
25-05-2007, 04:24 PM
your a ****n wanker fishman....

couldnt have said it any better :thumbsup:

i'm sure most members would agree with this. Then again, it takes a dumbass to make the rest of us smarter.

Q_ball
25-05-2007, 04:30 PM
*ahem*
Guys, this is no place to start pointing the finger at any other members etc.
Keep that to PM or MSN the crap out of one another

JasonGilholme
25-05-2007, 04:36 PM
*points finger at Q ball :p*

panda[cRx]
25-05-2007, 10:30 PM
and panda wtf are you alwayes so bloody agressive for man, i come on here with a usefull idea which would keep alot of the idiots out of ozhonda, and you come up with a post almost as useless as the ones i want to keep out of my threds... wtf

lol don't mind me :thumbsup:

but seriously this is the internet, it's full of idiots and assholes.

if people are spamming your shit then use the 'report post' feature. if people are just being assholes tearing your thread apart i'm sure the appropriate steps will be taken by the friendly moderating team :wave:

jooboo
25-05-2007, 10:39 PM
mannnnn do u want a tissue.... seriously uve gotta be the biggest b itch to complain to mods like a little girl LMAO

Sexc86
26-05-2007, 12:48 AM
mannnnn... how about you contribute to the site with some usefull knowledge, unlike this useless crap like you have just demonstrated...

i got nothin personal with hardly anyone on here but seriously some of the shit you see up and around.... wtf ... and end of day if anyone has a problem with me... its a shame, unfortunate for me but thats there problem and their business... i know i dont go around posting up useless shit just for the sake of it

there wouldnt be a problem if people on here would just grow the *** up and keep all the useless spam bullshit in their brain where it belongs....

however if users had the ability to ban others from posting in their personal threds it would solve the problem of people getting pissed off with the behaviour and make the idiots out there realise the consequences of acting like a tool

m3ntAL_l2
26-05-2007, 01:14 AM
maybe u could link us to one of the threads that u recon it had been spamed.....

Bayani
26-05-2007, 05:11 AM
I'm just going to answer your actual questions.

It's too much work for someone to script up what you want.

Basically this is a community-based forum; creating 'cliq's' isn't going to create a community.

Water off a ducks back, mate. -- It's the Internet; no one's opinions matter.

Now that his question has been answered already by Bennjamin and now by myself; can this be closed?

Sexc86
26-05-2007, 10:35 AM
no probs, and but most have been edited by mods.... however recently a few threds in the civic forem regarding some dseries power options, and also one regarding a vtec conversion on a d16y4 was also pulluted by shit ...

just 2 name a quick few

fishman
26-05-2007, 05:07 PM
my one purpose on earth is annoying guys like you. since you're such a big man just egnore it, but instead you create threads like this which means my purpose is being full filled. hahahahha, GET ANGRY!

Rice honda's FTW!

riceball
26-05-2007, 05:19 PM
back when the loser gang (you fvkheads know who you are) were hanging sh1t on Underground imports, i put em all on ignore list, and they still are. no biggy.

Whos the loser gang?

m3ntAL_l2
26-05-2007, 05:23 PM

lmao 1st time i see u swearing & get angry l

wynode
27-05-2007, 12:19 AM
First and final warning for everyone to get back on topic. This thread is to discuss the ignore list.

With the ignore list......if someone makes a post in your thread who is currently in your ignore list......then you shouldn't be able to see their posts. If this isnt the case let me know. Else deal with it report the post to a mod using the report post icon!