PDA

View Full Version : Cars Guide Best Mid Size Car Selections - Euro

Mike Star
27-05-2007, 09:52 PM
Hey there :wave: ,
Did you all see the Sunday Telegraph Cars Guide today? They rated the Euro Luxury as the best buy mid size car if you have up to $50,000 to spend.
They said "Euro by designation, the Honda is so much better than any front drive car that's actually from that continent" They called it "Truly Prestigious" and "a Superb Package".
We all know we have a great car but it's good to see it recognised by the Motoring Press as well.

yfin
27-05-2007, 09:56 PM
That really is high praise. With a little bit of money you can easily improve it too - especially the handling. One of the best things about the Euro is the gearbox. I recently test drove the best 6 speed manual to ever grace a Holden (according to the sales person - in the 07 VE SS) and I can tell you it was complete crap compared to the Euro 6 speed manual.

snYpz
27-05-2007, 10:00 PM
Yep!! I just love the appearance, the elegance and the slight sportiness the euro has.
Cant wait to get tein ss and the whiteline rear sway bar at the end of they year!

yfin
27-05-2007, 10:02 PM
Yep!! I just love the appearance, the elegance and the slight sportiness the euro has.
Cant wait to get tein ss and the whiteline rear sway bar at the end of they year!

You will love those additions. Chuck on the Cusco lower arm and strut brace too - and you will be amazed at how the car holds the corners.

euro77
27-05-2007, 11:20 PM
You will love those additions. Chuck on the Cusco lower arm and strut brace too - and you will be amazed at how the car holds the corners.

I second that. Although, if your car is already lowered*, you won't feel much difference with lower arm bar (my personal experience). But yeah, strut brace and rear sway bar is a must!

edit: *corrections, depending on how low your car is

tony1234
28-05-2007, 08:25 AM
It's nice to have confirmed what we on this site think already.:honda:

sendok
28-05-2007, 09:12 AM
yes, be proud of euro's owner guyz! :D

albii
28-05-2007, 09:41 AM
i've had my euro a while now...bought new october 04.
i was looking to upgrade ,but i can't find a car up to $50gs that i would enjoy as much or is as much value for money.
i'm going to hold on to it and buy the next shape euro.
hopefully it will be better.

yourfather
28-05-2007, 10:01 AM
I would like one

EuroDude
28-05-2007, 10:44 AM
Yep its hard to beat. I recently drove the normal wide body Accord and its handling and steering feedback was not nearly as precise as the euro

blueoval
28-05-2007, 11:30 AM
this is great news to hear.

BusterSonic12
28-05-2007, 04:24 PM
damn our euro's pro. we even pro -er for picking such a good car

thezone
29-05-2007, 10:23 PM
awsome car but i have one question. is it just me or does anyone else think that the accelerator return (on the man) could be quicker? Eg once you have engaged the clutch the revs take a little to long to fall making it sound like youve revved the crap out of it.

EuroDude
29-05-2007, 10:38 PM
^ That is an emissions 'feature' which burns off the excess fuel still in the engine when you lift of the accelerator. It would be nice to disable it but you and your gear changes get used to it after a while